Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a Reddit account too 🤭
They're only loving it right now because whoever made the thread is a fan 😂
That’s what I mean. Anyone can get a Reddit account. They can’t come on Tattle though. Most threads I’ve seen on Reddit just take their content from tattle anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jade Jackson’s live saying Dee Maxwell told her Craig’s been texting Amanda Britt 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nawwww she’s just green screened a boaby photie some lassies said Craig’s sent her 😭
That’s enough internet for the day 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nawwww she’s just green screened a boaby photie some lassies said Craig’s sent her 😭
That’s enough internet for the day 😭
No way 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮oh god I was on a teams call so missed that one thank god
---
He's saying it doesn't look like his willy 😂😂😂😂why is this on a live 🙈I can't deal. Why has Amanda Britt been tit stirring again 😂😂or maybe he liked the pole pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No way 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮oh god I was on a teams call so missed that one thank god
---
He's saying it doesn't look like his willy 😂😂😂😂why is this on a live 🙈I can't deal. Why has Amanda Britt been tit stirring again 😂😂or maybe he liked the pole pic
Her face was a picture when she saw the boaby photie 😂 he was screaming ‘ that’s no maaaaaa boaby’💀😭😂
IMG_6931.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What's the latest on Jade? Is she in Paisley ? Has she left Craig? Has he shaved his pubes? Was stuck in the office all day and forgot my headphones.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the latest on Jade? Is she in Paisley ? Has she left Craig? Has he shaved his pubes? Was stuck in the office all day and forgot my headphones.
I've not seen anything since yesterday but after their big argument and her agreeing he was a beast she was live again and it all seemed to be forgotten so she'll still be there and sticking up for him again.

She seemed all happy last time I saw her on with that Ahmed begging for munchie box money.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.