Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boak. Need to go and have a swatch at who was brave enough to take one for the team and pump that minger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Johnbhoy270 getting a head n neck massage in the box from his new gf lol - wtaf 😂😂😂 madness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Johnbhoy270 getting a head n neck massage in the box from his new gf lol - wtaf 😂😂😂 madness
Nicola who says huniiiiiii Asking her wheres yer man 🤭
---
I just scrolled into that 2 seconds ago 🫣
That was nuts so johnbhoys new gf just split with her man of 9 years who is in hmp for Johnbhoy270 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Denren called the polis cos she's been bullied online by 13 yr olds who are pals with Maxine Cuttinaboot's teenage daughter 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently it wasnae DenRen that called the polis. DenRen doxxed the teens that have been bullying her so the mums of these weans have foned the polis on big DenRen. 😭 😭 😭 😭

Either way, she's obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently it wasnae DenRen that called the polis. DenRen doxxed the teens that have been bullying her so the mums of these weans have foned the polis on big DenRen. 😭 😭 😭 😭

Either way, she's obese.
getting bullied aff weans and the polis coming 🤣🤣🤣 share the live!!!!!

• Haha

Either way, she's obese.
It was Polo that said the mum had phoned the police on Denren. Would take it with a pinch of salt as the two of them have been at each others throat all day. x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen the Brian Harvey meltdowns , he’s claiming thier manager R*ped Tony 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wtf! Has tony spoke out about this? If not then it's not Brian Harvey's story to tell!
Exactly Rolly , he recorded a phone call with John that was in the band too and he’s saying it did happen. Tony has put a statement out saying it’s not true. Brian is really f’d up some really bad stuff defo happened to him and he’s suffering mentally due to it. He’s also no doing himself any favours the way he’s going about everything right enough.

I better no get bleeping conscripted. What am i meant to do on the frontlines against Russia? Am just no sure that quoting Drag Race, belting Edge of Glory or crying aboot Celine Dion turning into a statue are talents well-suited to a warzone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I better no get bleeping conscripted. What am i meant to do on the frontlines against Russia? Am just no sure that quoting Drag Race, belting Edge of Glory or crying aboot Celine Dion turning into a statue are talents well-suited to a warzone.
Distraction techniques tho 💅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.