Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was stutchy sticking up for Nicole bit baffled by these comments in Cher's live.

View attachment 2372829
I think stutchy believed the lassies story about her other child being the one who hurt the baby but she believes cher now by the looks of it it seems the lassy told different version of events but all were that her other child dropped the baby when she was either in a different room or one version she says the social worker was letting her get an hour sleep because she was so exhausted and the other child dropped the baby in the SW care

Reactions: 2
Yes I saw the receipt. x
---

They must be pals. Cher knew about this two weeks ago. She always seems to get to know everything before anyone else. x
I'd heard the other week about a baby dying because the sibling dropped her but i never knew it was her

Reactions: 4
Cher mentioning gifts and the rankings while talking about a poor baby that's been murdered!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Big Fatti in the comments demanding people stop speaking about it and let the family grieve…meanwhile before in the comments she’s saying she’s been told loads of stories about the situation. So aye, everyone else has to stay out of it, just big Fatti and Cher to know everything. Lassies a bleeping loonball that actually thinks she’s Large and In Charge!!!

Reactions: 12
I'd heard the other week about a baby dying because the sibling dropped her but i never knew it was her
Oh did you. I read about her new baby dying but just assumed it was cot death or something similar. Are you still watching Cher ?x
---
Cher mentioning gifts and the rankings while talking about a poor baby that's been murdered!!
I know. I just need 10. I was annoyed at her too. x
---
I know. I just need 10. I was annoyed at her too. x

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So Nicole Blain's partner Ross is sticking by Nicole and went to court with her yesterday knowing the allegations apparently.

Chers just confirmed it to Angela Jax

Reactions: 1
They need to watch what they are saying, the sick cow could say she isn’t going to be given a fair trial
---
That gender reveal video ffs 😡

Reactions: 6
Cher gives me the boke playing recordings about how a wee baby passed away - sick fat boot fkn dislike her - all for views 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Oh my god these voice recordings 😪

Cher is only showing all of this on a live to keep views up. Imagine using the death of a three week old baby for clout. Sick cow

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is disgusting the child being blamed being called nuts etc by the lassie in the box.

Reactions: 8
How the feck does everyone send Cher everything about them , then she sits with it & waits to unleash it all - this is a baby who has been murdered ffs , and shes an expert on everything as well & everyone hangs on her every word 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Where is the gender reveal video?

Is that the one of her miming 'im putting on my best show'

Reactions: 1
Cher gives me the boke playing recordings about how a wee baby passed away - sick fat boot fkn dislike her - all for views 🤬🤬🤬
It’s the faces she pulls and stuff when playing videos and that that knocks me sick! You’re talking about a baby that’s been murdered and you’re acting as if it’s a wee bit of gossip 🤢
---
Where is the gender reveal video?

Is that the one of her miming 'im putting on my best show'
@housecoatfiend

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s the faces she pulls and stuff when playing videos and that that knocks me sick! You’re talking about a baby that’s been murdered and you’re acting as if it’s a wee bit of gossip 🤢
---

@housecoatfiend
Wow ungrateful cow some people can't even have kids 🤮

Reactions: 2
These people in Chers box are loving the attention, one is annoyed the police haven’t been out to speak to her and might phone them to ask. They were all running about with this Nicole and taking her weans and done nothing about any of the concerning behaviours from the children they are talking about. Scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
These people in Chers box are loving the attention, one is annoyed the police haven’t been out to speak to her and might phone them to ask. They were all running about with this Nicole and taking her weans and done nothing about any of the concerning behaviours from the children they are talking about. Scum.
Totally agree scum everyone of them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.