Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly struggle to comprehend how this can happen 😢😢😢 not even 3 weeks old her whole life ahead of her and its been taken by her own mother (allegedly)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How could she blame her daughter knowing fine well it was her who murdered that wee baby! She deserves everything she gets and more!

Reactions: 7
Did someone get done for the fire? Makes you wonder about everything now.

Reactions: 11
Did someone get done for the fire? Makes you wonder about everything now.
That’s what I was thinking. I’m honestly so shocked and sickened. A poor defenceless baby 💔
I felt sorry for her last week aswell 😡 If you watch her videos now knowing she’s been charged you can see it’s not normal grieving mother behaviour. Talking about going for sunbeds, getting nails done. Not a single tear from her either. I feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Listening to Cher's live and they are still continuing with the Go Fund Me for that wee baby's funeral. Some comments are angry thinking they have given money to the mum but Cher said it went direct to the funeral directors. x

Reactions: 3
That’s what I was thinking. I’m honestly so shocked and sickened. A poor defenceless baby 💔
I felt sorry for her last week aswell 😡 If you watch her videos now knowing she’s been charged you can see it’s not normal grieving mother behaviour. Talking about going for sunbeds, getting nails done. Not a single tear from her either. I feel sick
She better not get away with going down the metal health route. Those videos are making me sick knowing what shes done. Imagine what she’s done and said to her other daughters. I don’t believe anything now, she probably set fire to her own flat to spite the ex.

Listening to Cher's live and they are still continuing with the Go Fund Me for that wee baby's funeral. Some comments are angry thinking they have given money to the mum but Cher said it went direct to the funeral directors. x
I think they done the right thing continuing to raise money the money was for that baby to get the most special send off nothing to do with the horrible mum who probably wont be allowed at the funeral they showed the receipt from the funeral directors

Reactions: 6
I think they done the right thing continuing to raise money the money was for that baby to get the most special send off nothing to do with the horrible mum who probably wont be allowed at the funeral they showed the receipt from the funeral directors
Yes I saw the receipt. x
---
Stutchy sticking up for her in chers comments the absolute fanny
They must be pals. Cher knew about this two weeks ago. She always seems to get to know everything before anyone else. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.