Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just seen about that poor defenceless wee baby and what happened to her and it’s so heartbreaking and what makes it worse is that I went into that cows page to see her videos and there is not one that she is upset in. If anything happened to any of my kids especially in such a traumatic way I wouldn’t even be able to lift my head to look at my phone let alone make TikToks.

There’s a special place in hell for monsters like her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve only just seen about that poor defenceless wee baby and what happened to her and it’s so heartbreaking and what makes it worse is that I went into that cows page to see her videos and there is not one that she is upset in. If anything happened to any of my kids especially in such a traumatic way I wouldn’t even be able to lift my head to look at my phone let alone make TikToks.

There’s a special place in hell for monsters like her!!!
Yeah that's my point aswell no matter what happened even if it was a tragic accident then how can she even show her face on TT - that would be the last thing on anyones mind. You'd be absolutely devastated never mind on Snapchat trying to blame your toddler. Any of they scenarios she's throwing out there still come back to her and she should be eaten up with guilt but nah she's all over social media not one bit of emotion on her face trying to blame her other innocent child. It's absolutely disgusting and she shouldn't be near ANY child again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The stuff today is most definitely the worst I’ve come across on tiktok, it’s actually unimaginable. I don’t know anyone who’d be able to function in day to day life if their wee baby had just died (through any circumstances) never mind the way that girl has been going on.
I don’t think a three year old caused the injuries because the police have had enough evidence to charge her with murder so there’s obviously enough pointing at her. That being said even if it was the other wee girl then it’s still her responsibility to supervise them and she’s seriously let them both down in that case!
Hope everyone is doing okay though cause it’s pretty awful and difficult to even read / watch stuff about it 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popped back on TikTok there and seen that diadros live and there’s a young girl on it sitting on the end of a bed whilst a wee baby I plonked on the bed behind her. The wee thing can’t even sit up on its properly and keeps face planting a pillow😠what is it with these absolute scheme rat maws on Scottish TikTok who think more about tiktok than their own kids!!!
---
Just popped back on TikTok there and seen that diadros live and there’s a young girl on it sitting on the end of a bed whilst a wee baby I plonked on the bed behind her. The wee thing can’t even sit up on its properly and keeps face planting a pillow😠what is it with these absolute scheme rat maws on Scottish TikTok who think more about tiktok than their own kids!!!
Sorry for the rant there but that has got me so bloody angry especially after reading about that other wee baby😔

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thanks beebee makes sense what you’re saying I never thought of her using sm to her advantage! You have hit the nail on the head she’s a very calculated dangerous individual she knows exactly what she’s doing and she still believes her names gonna to be cleared! I hope those other two girls go to a save environment where they will be loved and nurtured and to never find out about this

Was a case in belfast back in 2021 ste was sentenced in June! She was jailed but it’s still not long enough

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The stuff today is most definitely the worst I’ve come across on tiktok, it’s actually unimaginable. I don’t know anyone who’d be able to function in day to day life if their wee baby had just died (through any circumstances) never mind the way that girl has been going on.
I don’t think a three year old caused the injuries because the police have had enough evidence to charge her with murder so there’s obviously enough pointing at her. That being said even if it was the other wee girl then it’s still her responsibility to supervise them and she’s seriously let them both down in that case!
Hope everyone is doing okay though cause it’s pretty awful and difficult to even read / watch stuff about it 💞
I’d never be able to get over the guilt if I had left my kids unsupervised and that happened😔not only would you have lost a child but that other child will need counselling for life to get through what they accidentally did and that would be on me😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just caught up , can’t actually believe what I’ve read . Just watched some of the videos & that wee soul was just a teeny tiny wee baby 🥺 I will never ever understand how a Mum can hurt her baby . I can’t stomach reading about abuse on babies , every single person guilty of harming a child deserves a bullet straight to the head . Look at what someone’s saying about the other wee girl , she’s not autistic but non verbal through neglect , that’s horrific . How are things like that still happening in this day & age 🥺🥺

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Was a case in belfast back in 2021 ste was sentenced in June! She was jailed but it’s still not long enough

Omg I couldn't even finish that article, how horrific 😭

---

Sorry for the rant there but that has got me so bloody angry especially after reading about that other wee baby😔
Is it that Hugo's army lassie, I commented about her the other day. She's always in his battles with that wee baby behind her, wee souls lucky to get a quick look every now and then while she gawps into her phone and vapes/smokes out the window! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thanks beebee makes sense what you’re saying I never thought of her using sm to her advantage! You have hit the nail on the head she’s a very calculated dangerous individual she knows exactly what she’s doing and she still believes her names gonna to be cleared! I hope those other two girls go to a save environment where they will be loved and nurtured and to never find out about this

I was watching on tiktok the night that happened. Poor kids. x

Reactions: 3

Is it that Hugo's army lassie, I commented about her the other day. She's always in his battles with that wee baby behind her, wee souls lucky to get a quick look every now and then while she gawps into her phone and vapes/smokes out the window! 😡
I noticed that Hugo one before she pays more attention the gifts rolling in than she does to that wee baby! Absolute disgrace! I loved interacting with my daughter at that age I done it alone to circumstances out of my control! I had tough days where I thought I couldn’t do it but I still gave my all and I look back now and they were the best days! My girl is 15 now and she’s a great girl gives me no bother at all! Being able to have healthy happy children is the best feeling in the world! I don’t understand how ppl take it for granted that every child deserves the right to a happy health life

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Think she’s called Diadros army but maybe changed her name. Cannot believe what I see on that app sometimes 😳
---
I noticed that Hugo one before she pays more attention the gifts rolling in than she does to that wee baby! Absolute disgrace! I loved interacting with my daughter at that age I done it alone to circumstances out of my control! I had tough days where I thought I couldn’t do it but I still gave my all and I look back now and they were the best days! My girl is 15 now and she’s a great girl gives me no bother at all! Being able to have healthy happy children is the best feeling in the world! I don’t understand how ppl take it for granted that every child deserves the right to a happy health life
And the thing with a lot of the mothers on there is that if the Ss were to remove their kids they’d be on TikTok shouting about how the kids were took for no reason. Why the hell does she not bath, put pjs on him then settle him with a bottle then put him to bed then go on…the mind boggles with them🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Think she’s called Diadros army but maybe changed her name. Cannot believe what I see on that app sometimes 😳
Yeah it's the same lassie, has she got something wrong with her face? That's the furthest I've seen her face away from her phone!

day & bleeping night she is on these box battles while that baby is left to his own devices. All these scummy mummies need a hard boot to their fannies & that evil cow who killed her baby needs tortured every day in the jail!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Social work just need to haul every bleeping Scottish tiktoker into the office pronto. I’m yet to see a decent parent on that app.

Reactions: 11
Change of subject but i defo think lego head has a new burd on the go, back at that same lassies she was drunk at a cpl of weeks ago, no hanging about with her!

Reactions: 6
Yes he was awffy triggered by it. His maw had to bump a 65 inch telly for him to help him get er the trauma
Awww I’d have loved to have seen the meltdown on that. I’m not on TikTok that much these days. It’s the same people same sob stories daily

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.