Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk i thought Dourface finally got lucky with him 😏
---

is the person she was drinking with last week her new burd i wonder 🤔 never seen her on any her tiktoks before.
I often wonder what happened to Dourface , Slowpoker & Mandy , those were crazy times . I loved Slowpoker’s banter , still can’t get my head round them deserting tattle for the tramps from schemetok especially Slowpoker as she was always on here x
---
I never cared for her that much when she was here, and i certainly didn't miss her when she fucked off. She always seemed like she'd fit in more with Schemetok than she did here. From her stories, it sounded like she was raising a bunch of Neds and was pleased about doing so. Gave me the boke tbh.

Her man sounds like a piece of tit aswell. No wonder she liked Hulk. She obviously has a type.
I honestly howl at you 😂😂 you’re more savage than wee Nana and that’s some achievement 🤣🤣 x
---
I never cared for her that much when she was here, and i certainly didn't miss her when she fucked off. She always seemed like she'd fit in more with Schemetok than she did here. From her stories, it sounded like she was raising a bunch of Neds and was pleased about doing so. Gave me the boke tbh.

Her man sounds like a piece of tit aswell. No wonder she liked Hulk. She obviously has a type.
I honestly howl at you 😂😂 you’re more savage than wee Nana and that’s some achievement 🤣🤣 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I missed your umpteenth outing Case25, promise I'll be there for the next one 🫶
Also need to find myself a man like yours he sounds a man of many talents. Howling at DenseRen "her tattle says kwick fit " 🤦‍♀️😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder what happened to Dourface , Slowpoker & Mandy , those were crazy times . I loved Slowpoker’s banter , still can’t get my head round them deserting tattle for the tramps from schemetok especially Slowpoker as she was always on here x
---

I quite liked Mandy, I never interacted much with slowpoker but I have often wondered how she is as she appeared quite vulnerable at times & it was horrific what James the beast did to her, and Mandy. I do think they were daft for getting involved with that lot, but the trolling and harassment they received was totally unacceptable particularly to Slowpoker it must have been terrifying for her as a lassie living on her own.
Dourface the Nazi saver I still think was a complete fanny of a woman that needs her heid looked at

Reactions: 9
I quite liked Mandy, I never interacted much with slowpoker but I have often wondered how she is as she appeared quite vulnerable at times & it was horrific what James the beast did to her, and Mandy. I do think they were daft for getting involved with that lot, but the trolling and harassment they received was totally unacceptable particularly to Slowpoker it must have been terrifying for her as a lassie living on her own.
Dourface the Nazi saver I still think was a complete fanny of a woman that needs her heid looked at
it’s nuts how they were in a forum ripping these clowns to bits and then away playing best pals with them . Crazy behaviour . That really was awful beasty doing that to her . Every single one of us could see it wouldn’t end well with mixing with the schemetok x

Reactions: 10
I love when Case25's man gets a new job. It's my favourite Schemetok recurring segment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love when Case25's man gets a new job. It's my favourite Schemetok recurring segment.
He plays Fitbaw with Lydo & some guy called Michael anaw . I’m picturing him & whoever Michael is in the Anderson 5 aside team with Lydo, Les & Gaz , Les & Gaz laying passed oot used as goal posts .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How thick are these schemetokers , Cass_25 I can remember you outted yourselves during the property boss drama , or am I making that up ?? 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There Kryten making me cringe in her kitchen again.
I don’t know who is making me cringe more her or her number 2 puppet slevering over her.
She’s had her chin dissolved she said , it’s still a riot. She totally needs her own thread, brass neck of a woman

Reactions: 7
Serious side eye here at the chat in janines live 👀
There Kryten making me cringe in her kitchen again.
---
I don’t know who is making me cringe more her or her number 2 puppet slevering over her.
She’s had her chin dissolved she said , it’s still a riot. She totally needs her own thread, brass neck of a woman
1 and 2 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.