Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that poor wee baby 😢😢😢 absolute scum bag. I don't give a fk what ur issues are to harm a defenceless little baby is disgusting. I hope she doesn't try to plead insanity!
That’s exactly what she will plead! She should get back what she done to the wee wean

Reactions: 6
Just watched her video why is she acting like it wasn't her and everyone defending her in the comments 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched her video why is she acting like it wasn't her and everyone defending her in the comments 😡😡😡
I canny get my heid round how she can be siting making tiktoks when she’s done what she’s done sick bastard , bowfing behaviour from those supporting her.

Reactions: 5
What an act she managed to keep up but surely posting on TikTok about your baby’s funeral song etc would alarm anyone. Any other ‘mother’ would be on the floor. I hope she doesn’t get away with pleading MH.

Reactions: 10
She’s a sick bastard

Im so confused as to why she was not arrested immediately afterwards? With the scenario described in the article i would have thought that she would have been arrested straight away!! Oh but her nails were inspired by her daughter and she was choking for a sunbed

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is it hen aye? The worst thing you have done? No killing that poor sweet baby is the worst thing. Imagine making videos knowing you're the one who murdered a defenseless little baby. bleeping scum bag I hope to god someone gets her in jail tortures the bleeping witch!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s got a tiktok up where she refers to her other wee girl as a witch anaw. Whoever is running the go fund me must make sure no money goes directly to that evil bastard

• Angry
I've just seen the videos of that poor beautiful wee baby 😢😢 so tiny. I actually feel sick

• Sad
I’m actually speechless as to how she’s acting and reacting knowing exactly what she’d done

Reactions: 4
They just said in that live the nicole one put on snap that it was her other child who done that to the baby😳😳😳

• Wow
Was watching that live and seen the comments about it being her 😳 I'd saw recently about the wee one passing, I assumed it was SIDS or similar tragic circumstances. Obviously could just be rumours but someone else said in the comments she blamed one of the other kids for it! How disgusting I'd that's true, if she'd got away with that would she have let that child grow up thinking they killed their sister?! Harming any child is sickening, but a defenceless wee baby doesn't bear thinking about 😭 💔

• Wow
  • Sad
Im so confused as to why she was not arrested immediately afterwards? With the scenario described in the article i would have thought that she would have been arrested straight away!! Oh but her nails were inspired by her daughter and she was choking for a sunbed
She blamed one of her other kids said they dropped the baby. Scum hope she rots

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Was watching that live and seen the comments about it being her 😳 I'd saw recently about the wee one passing, I assumed it was SIDS or similar tragic circumstances. Obviously could just be rumours but someone else said in the comments she blamed one of the other kids for it! How disgusting I'd that's true, if she'd got away with that would she have let that child grow up thinking they killed their sister?! Harming any child is sickening, but a defenceless wee baby doesn't bear thinking about 😭 💔
she is a sick sadistic lassie!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.