Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er mad Janine and Lydo acting like KD & Pandemonium fae wish slevering shite about pizza gate & Jill dando , wits next they’ll be telling us Cliff Richards been uptae nae good 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Er mad Janine and Lydo acting like KD & Pandemonium fae wish slevering shite about pizza gate & Jill dando , wits next they’ll be telling us Cliff Richards been uptae nae good 😭😂
Couldn’t listen to them! He hates me as much as he hates you blocked me outta his lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t listen to them! He hates me as much as he hates you blocked me outta his lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was slevering shite as per , telling anyone that would listen that he’s getting a 65 inch telly the morra. His auld maw’s keeping her wee nightmare of a man child happy wae a new telly. He is claiming he has a Tattle friend again anaw 🥴

It must be his birthday soon ,Glesga’s top shoplifter said he was getting a telly for his birthday, unless it’s took her fae April to get away wae bumping one😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was slevering shite as per , telling anyone that would listen that he’s getting a 65 inch telly the morra. His auld maw’s keeping her wee nightmare of a man child happy wae a new telly. He is claiming he has a Tattle friend again anaw 🥴

It must be his birthday soon ,Glesga’s top shoplifter said he was getting a telly for his birthday, unless it’s took her fae April to get away wae bumping one😂
Aye course he has a new tattle friend!! Aw lydo in his wee fantasy world again!!

bet his new tele has a £1 slot on the back of it! His mammy willhave a spoon in the slot and lydo be hiding behind the sofa when the come to empty it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye course he has a new tattle friend!! Aw lydo in his wee fantasy world again!!

bet his new tele has a £1 slot on the back of it! His mammy willhave a spoon in the slot and lydo be hiding behind the sofa when the come to empty it 🤣🤣🤣
A Gracie’s Mum in his comments is his Tayto & discord pal 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The auld maw must have enough kensitas club coupons saved up to swap for a 65 inch kodak terry 😂

• Haha
Aye doesn’t even comment like on here anymore or have I missed her comments 😂😂😂
I haven't seen them here for a long time. Was questioning if I'd remembered the name wrong when she said she wasn't a tattler 😂

Reactions: 6
Aye doesn’t even comment like on here anymore or have I missed her comments 😂😂😂
duck knows what her Tayto name is but she’s Lydos good pal according to him. It was giving me flashbacks of when he would shout about how tattle loved him & were all his pals 😭😂
He was shouting anaw about how he is mentally unwell but doesn’t take the medications his doctor recommends, he should maybe gee them a bash

The toucher has posted the digger story about lydo 🤣🤣🤣 Britney moment incoming
---
duck knows what her Tayto name is but she’s Lydos good pal according to him. It was giving me flashbacks of when he would shout about how tattle loved him & were all his pals 😭😂
He was shouting anaw about how he is mentally unwell but doesn’t take the medications his doctor recommends, he should maybe gee them a bash
He’s a bleeping balloon if a boy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The toucher has posted the digger story about lydo 🤣🤣🤣 Britney moment incoming
---

He’s a bleeping balloon if a boy
He was getting it stinking about half 5 this morning in that Rjay's box, it's was the howler with the gap tooth doing most of the shouting. Canny mind his name was pals wi dotdot and that lot at one point!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does the worlds straightest man always have to talk about other men in such a way , wisny winching Pandemonium last week & doesn’t fancy James this morning .
IMG_3457.jpeg

• Haha
He was getting it stinking about half 5 this morning in that Rjay's box, it's was the howler with the gap tooth doing most of the shouting. Canny mind his name was pals wi dotdot and that lot at one point!
Might just send the digger some what’s app messages of scheme tok behaviours that’s months worth or articles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Might just send the digger some what’s app messages of scheme tok behaviours that’s months worth or articles 😂😂😂
The digger need to do more on Lydo it’s triggered duck out him 😂They are missing a trick not doing a weekly tiktok round up , @Rolandtherat get the digger emailed and tell them to start writing about these bams

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The digger need to do more on Lydo it’s triggered duck out him 😂They are missing a trick not doing a weekly tiktok round up , @Rolandtherat get the digger emailed and tell them to start writing about these bams
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deflecting the article about him onto the toucher what a reprobate 😂😂😂😂 what a day to be off work 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.