Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydos just said the James and prostitute story came from tattle , it didn’t it came from Pandemonium on KD’s live, it was clear she thought Pandemonium was havering & it’s been written about on here a lot of us thought the story was a lot of shite. Don’t blame us for that shite Lydo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydos just said the James and prostitute story came from tattle , it didn’t it came from Pandemonium on KD’s live, it was clear she thought Pandemonium was havering & it’s been written about on here a lot of us thought the story was a lot of shite. Don’t blame us for that shite Lydo
He’s new friend drip fed him that info! She’s a very reliable source
---
Smash Stacy in his box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canny deal with mad stayace and Lydo on the same live it’s like a Leverndale live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What accounts he on? Think im blocked can't find the wee sweetie wife

Reactions: 2
Thanks lassies, I never knew this one existed😂
He's definitely had a knock back fae noodle at some point hasn't he
Lydo and CEO Stayace the cross over we didn't know we needed 😆
I think he’s had a knock back from Polo anaw

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"the mod" just blocked me for asking Stacey a question! The boot must think I'm Case25 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve had to turn them aff, I’ve not got enough paracetamol in this hoose to deal with listening to this combo . They need help

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So hard naw to comment in this live man but I'm no getting blocked not todayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle (curtains) is live in moonnuts live calling someone a fat cow and mentioning duggy etc unsure if she's talking about Cher or no tryna think whoelse is fat 🤔😭

1000028178.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came out the live and went back in & its got worse with Johnboy in there now 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.