Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to block her I watch her through the seashell account. She grates on my nerves. She was accusing Jury of being her boys dad earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ said it was John ffsπŸ™„. She will end up gobby at someone who has nothing to lose and bops her1. Although sometimes I did find her illusions and delusions funny 😁 especially the rapping one. About jinty popping analgesics and she'd never do that in front of her son. Except she smokes weed. Can't make it make sense
Big jinty sounds aff her nut aswell πŸ˜‚ I went looking for the true Holmes story account...there was no story told, just an old woman waffling tit and talking in the same daft voice Crazy Stacey uses!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big jinty sounds aff her nut aswell πŸ˜‚ I went looking for the true Holmes story account...there was no story told, just an old woman waffling tit and talking in the same daft voice Crazy Stacey uses!
Both cut from the same cloth. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Stacey's more like her mum than she knows πŸ€”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell me yous have seen the video on that seashell page of staceys songs 🫣🫣🫣🫣 omg i couldnt stop laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell me yous have seen the video on that seashell page of staceys songs 🫣🫣🫣🫣 omg i couldnt stop laughing
Aye she’s getting worse by the day. Absolute bleeping loonball.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t watch TRNSMT on the telly last night every time it zoomed out to they flats I kept thinking of Stacy sitting crazed wae her permanent marker covered windows going tonto with a highlighter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aye she’s getting worse by the day. Absolute bleeping loonball.
The one where she sings grab your wains ive got documents covered wi your name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£ although i am laughing its not even funny i think she drew war stripes on her face with a highlighter on one of the videos πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
---
I couldn’t watch TRNSMT on the telly last night every time it zoomed out to they flats I kept thinking of Stacy sitting crazed wae her permanent marker covered windows going tonto with a highlighter 😭
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my man was at it as well i told him DO NOT ENGAGE if a crazy woman is on the veranda shouting about dooocuments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See the video where she was showing a video of her singing apparently. She said, I miss gigging. Her and Dee Maxwell will surely end up beside each other in Leverndale sooner rather than later. The delusions of grandeur are getting worse daily from both of them.

Reactions: 8
See the video where she was showing a video of her singing apparently. She said, I miss gigging. Her and Dee Maxwell will surely end up beside each other in Leverndale sooner rather than later. The delusions of grandeur are getting worse daily from both of them.
Funnily enough i have seen stayace in the comments in sadies videos before she was triggered that dee bought a rug or something for her son for christmas πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one where she sings grab your wains ive got documents covered wi your name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£ although i am laughing its not even funny i think she drew war stripes on her face with a highlighter on one of the videos πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
---

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my man was at it as well i told him DO NOT ENGAGE if a crazy woman is on the veranda shouting about dooocuments
I want a gust of wind to blow her precious documents er the edge of the veranda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want a gust of wind to blow her precious documents er the edge of the veranda
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she would lose her bleeping tit!! (Well even more than she already has) shes got a trip to spain planned as well by sounds of her so what madness will that bring

• Haha
Dunno if any of yous have ever came across that michaelsqueen who does the videos about pound land? I cannot believe what I have just witnessed! She’s live and crying as her partner is in end of life stage renal failure and it seems he might pass tonight or in the very short future anyway, and she’s upset because it means she might have to take him to the hospital and she won’t be able to do the rankings!!!! Wtf!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Dunno if any of yous have ever came across that michaelsqueen who does the videos about pound land? I cannot believe what I have just witnessed! She’s live and crying as her partner is in end of life stage renal failure and it seems he might pass tonight or in the very short future anyway, and she’s upset because it means she might have to take him to the hospital and she won’t be able to do the rankings!!!! Wtf!!!!!!
never came across her & quite glad if begging for money is more important that spending the last hours of your boyfriends life by his side, ffs 🀒

Reactions: 7
Stop the world- I wanna get off! Certainly will not be looking her up, I’d call her a C U Next Tuesday but that’s too good for her! 🀬

Came across her last week when she was in Cher's box. Don't think she's the full shilling. x

Reactions: 3
There’s definitely something off with the pair of them. I can’t put an age on her but he’s a lot older. At first I assumed she was just his daughter or carer but it seems they are together.

Reactions: 3
Stephanie Burkes big wedding is off! Had a feeling she had split up with her girlfriend with all the MH posts and the missing ring 😏 wonder whats went on there πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
maybe the realised claiming all the benefits wouldn’t be as easy when they were married.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.