Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I heard her say, Muslims help people. I’m going to speak to the Imam of that mosque and pointed to the big one not far from her. She then said, I’ll get him to speak to the Imam in Spain about me, he’ll remember me. Talking about getting a move to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m starting to think they are spiking Fifes water supply with spice. Not one normal person in the full kingdom 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel as if I’m fully qualified in lip reading now after seeing they shorts right up her fud. 🀒
I know. Absolutely Rank. Did she not look back at the video before posting? Probably trying to attract crackpots.

Reactions: 4
I know. Absolutely Rank. Did she not look back at the video before posting? Probably trying to attract crackpots.
Shes watched in n went β€œoooooh I look dyno πŸ˜β€ she’s defo full a something πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£ She’s mid 40s at least i think aswell!Her n her baggy fanny need to get aff the internet, it’s no fair on us having to see sights like that 😭
---
Em I live here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Do you know any these clowns in real life? Please tell me you do 🀣
Omg see if you’re LT I’m done 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How’s yer wife? 🀣
Stinking swapped her for crabbit chops πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Shes watched in n went β€œoooooh I look dyno πŸ˜β€ she’s defo full a something πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£ She’s mid 40s at least i think aswell!Her n her baggy fanny need to get aff the internet, it’s no fair on us having to see sights like that 😭
---

Do you know any these clowns in real life? Please tell me you do 🀣
Omg see if you’re LT I’m done 🀣
I'm no LT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I think she's hilarious though she's a few toons along from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Justice for Jinty✊️
Aye she had the highlighter oot bleeping buzzing going through that document - out on that balcony aswell everyone around must hear her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Justice for Jinty✊️
Aye she had the highlighter oot bleeping buzzing going through that document - out on that balcony aswell everyone around must hear her
Sits out on the balcony, sharing her business with everyone, but has her windows blacked out. #justiceforbigjinty

• Haha
She needs firmly put on her arse by someone she doesn't know. That's probably why she's constantly live while walking about with her 4 or 5 viewers . Cos she knows she's a target cos of her mooth. Surprised someone from the Gorbals hasn't just swung her about.nThe boy goes out to play I'm sure while she sits stoned screaming about delusions she thinks are real. Sge was screaming about a nurse by name and if u see that shellfish page the document actually states that uts a nursery manager ni a nurse. bleep can hardly read right. Her n her highlighter need to get to duck

Reactions: 8
Its madness the documents on that page say that she is known to have mental health issues as well i really think she needs to see a
Mental health team the wee boy is gonna be so fucked in the heed

Someone asked her the other day if she had a MHT and she had no clue what it meant. Has she never been to the doctor?

Someone asked her the other day if she had a MHT and she had no clue what it meant. Has she never been to the doctor?
Unsure but on the video zooming in the documents it said some worker guy reports stacey has
Many mental health issues and she saw a private psychiatrist in the sapphire thing and got a diagnosis
Of ADHD but more than ADHD is going on there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.