Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There BETTER be screen recordings of this on she'll fish page

While am here - I think case25 deserves a month's leave fae the pie ship for her fabulous work in the wild and nottt because of an infestation or anything like that 👀
Quarantine & lockdown for Case_25 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
She’s a sick bastard

Im so confused as to why she was not arrested immediately afterwards? With the scenario described in the article i would have thought that she would have been arrested straight away!! Oh but her nails were inspired by her daughter and she was choking for a sunbed

• Angry

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Stephanie Burkes big wedding is off! Had a feeling she had split up with her girlfriend with all the MH posts and the missing ring 😏 wonder whats went on there 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I never cared for her that much when she was here, and i certainly didn't miss her when she fucked off. She always seemed like she'd fit in more with Schemetok than she did here. From her stories, it sounded like she was raising a bunch of Neds and was pleased about doing so. Gave me the boke tbh.

Her man sounds like a piece of shit aswell. No wonder she liked Hulk. She obviously has a type.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I know. Absolutely Rank. Did she not look back at the video before posting? Probably trying to attract crackpots.
Shes watched in n went “oooooh I look dyno 😍” she’s defo full a something 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 She’s mid 40s at least i think aswell!Her n her baggy fanny need to get aff the internet, it’s no fair on us having to see sights like that 😭
---
Em I live here 😂😂😂😂😂
Do you know any these clowns in real life? Please tell me you do 🤣
Omg see if you’re LT I’m done 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Apparently it's fine as age gap relationships are a thing and wains have wains 🤔 according to aw them
But what age was he ….
---
Miserable old haggard wummin in the hoose😂 and that’s no my surname 😂
Wit businesses have my family got Lydo, dae we own the Kwik Fit, have you been speaking to Frankie again 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Just in tae get ma shifts for next week aff beesus for the pie ship. 🚢 Av been aff on sick leave. Sick of scottish tiktok.. however av been on vavrons thread calling her every name under the sun cause shes a cunt. See yeez aw next week on the 🥧 🚢

• Heart
Reactions: 10

irishlassie

VIP Member
He was slevering shite as per , telling anyone that would listen that he’s getting a 65 inch telly the morra. His auld maw’s keeping her wee nightmare of a man child happy wae a new telly. He is claiming he has a Tattle friend again anaw 🥴

It must be his birthday soon ,Glesga’s top shoplifter said he was getting a telly for his birthday, unless it’s took her fae April to get away wae bumping one😂
Aye course he has a new tattle friend!! Aw lydo in his wee fantasy world again!!

bet his new tele has a £1 slot on the back of it! His mammy willhave a spoon in the slot and lydo be hiding behind the sofa when the come to empty it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lydos just said the James and prostitute story came from tattle , it didn’t it came from Pandemonium on KD’s live, it was clear she thought Pandemonium was havering & it’s been written about on here a lot of us thought the story was a lot of shite. Don’t blame us for that shite Lydo

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Me too! He looks alright aswell but I get gypsy vibes with the Gucci etc I could be way off!
That’s his grandparents apartment they’re staying in. I don’t watch Amanda, she annoys me since she started selling pish. But I like her holiday vlogs. Would love to get the boat to Spain. Fuck I’ve been influenced aff a gadgy.

specialK21

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh wonder who’s contacted the digger n flung Lydo’s name in amongst aw that mob 😭🤣🤣🤣
I’m howling 🤣

That’s Chello and Ryan both been in the Glesga version of vogue magazine 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The Ronald’s most definitely have something to hide re the age Stephen was when the lassie fell pregnant . There’s nae way big MJ doesn’t know what age the man she married was when his first child was conceived.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Haven't heard anyone mention Polo's baby. Saw Ellie's baby shower weeks ago and she looked like she was ready to give birth there and then. x
I heard him on a live yesterday or the day before, folk were telling him to rest incase the baby was on the way , someone asked if Ellie was dilated he said he didn’t know & didn’t care because he doesn’t listen to what the doctors say … top Da in the making 🥴

• Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
By a long fucking mile! This wee baby has been on my mind all day after seeing that this morning, such a horrible thing! Poor wee soul, her other poor kids lives have been turned upside down too. They've lost their sister and their mum, not that she deserves to be near them but they're too young to understand that!
Was reading a few posts on FB, She's still protesting her innocence on snapchat (took out the wee toddlers name in the SS). someone else commented saying the two different stories she's told people about what happened to the baby 😭
Also saw this about the fire, apparently there is proof the ex wasn't near the area when it happened. Those poor kids man, I can't stop thinking about it! 💔
Still blaming the toddler fkn hell. And saying she woke up to It so the toddler has got the baby from her moses basket/cot whatever and threw the baby I don't fucking think so. There's no way a toddler has caused those injuries. Dropping the baby from toddler height isn't going to cause that!! I've heard of babies falling off beds and being fine. If anyone came in and lifted my baby wen I was asleep u can bet I'd jump awake no matter how tired u r you just have that instinct

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
They just said in that live the nicole one put on snap that it was her other child who done that to the baby😳😳😳

• Wow