Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Omg I couldn't even finish that article, how horrific 😭

Is it that Hugo's army lassie, I commented about her the other day. She's always in his battles with that wee baby behind her, wee souls lucky to get a quick look every now and then while she gawps into her phone and vapes/smokes out the window! 😡
I noticed that Hugo one before she pays more attention the gifts rolling in than she does to that wee baby! Absolute disgrace! I loved interacting with my daughter at that age I done it alone to circumstances out of my control! I had tough days where I thought I couldn’t do it but I still gave my all and I look back now and they were the best days! My girl is 15 now and she’s a great girl gives me no bother at all! Being able to have healthy happy children is the best feeling in the world! I don’t understand how ppl take it for granted that every child deserves the right to a happy health life

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
Surely she’s at it this Stacey. The Spanish courts not entertain her. Anyone else think she’s ran from social work? I think they’ve finally intervened and she’s packed up and left. I hope they’re watching what she’s doing and saying to that wee boy every day still, in Spain. It’s heartbreaking. And I’m sorry but she’s meeting criteria for sectioning now. She’s off her fucking rocker.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
These people in Chers box are loving the attention, one is annoyed the police haven’t been out to speak to her and might phone them to ask. They were all running about with this Nicole and taking her weans and done nothing about any of the concerning behaviours from the children they are talking about. Scum.
I just canny wrap my heid round why they would have concerns & not do anything about it, you just can’t keep quiet when there are children at risk. The lassie is quite clearly very troubled & was leaving these weans with anyone that would take them. It’s just making me fuming that they keep discussing the daughter she is blaming , that wee wean will grow up and find all this out one day. I had to switch off when the pal in the box was calling the child nuts , nutcase , hard work etc, it was vile.

• Angry

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay bitch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

View attachment 2372346
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I'm actually crying laughing at your comment 🤣🤣😭😭 the pie ship pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I hope its case25s police man husband who comes aboard the pie ship to get me oot this cupboard

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I would pay good money not to go anywhere with that dirty boggin tramp Stutchy.

What's JJ gonna get at this retreat, apart fae a cold sore the size of Mount Etna?
A lovely dose of the clap 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’ll be buzzing a new story to add to her lifetime of tragic tales 🥳, think eh the Facetuned tiktoks wae sad music she’ll be able to make in between itching 🥳

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Whatever age you think someone on Scottish tiktok looks take ten years off and you usually land round about their actual age

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
What’s the matter with him? Nothing either. Honestly fuck this, I don’t want to work until I’m 70, I’m done.
He worked aw his days remember 😏😂
---
I've just started back after my maternity and I've been so upset about it, I wish I could afford to take more time off while my kids are still young but like most people it's just not feasible then you have that lot sitting on their idle arses claiming all sorts. It's sickening!
Dreading when i need to go back next year 🙁 i am only going back 3 days but it is 3 days i would rather spend with my baby.

• Heart
I’ve only just seen about that poor defenceless wee baby and what happened to her and it’s so heartbreaking and what makes it worse is that I went into that cows page to see her videos and there is not one that she is upset in. If anything happened to any of my kids especially in such a traumatic way I wouldn’t even be able to lift my head to look at my phone let alone make TikToks.

There’s a special place in hell for monsters like her!!!
Yeah that's my point aswell no matter what happened even if it was a tragic accident then how can she even show her face on TT - that would be the last thing on anyones mind. You'd be absolutely devastated never mind on Snapchat trying to blame your toddler. Any of they scenarios she's throwing out there still come back to her and she should be eaten up with guilt but nah she's all over social media not one bit of emotion on her face trying to blame her other innocent child. It's absolutely disgusting and she shouldn't be near ANY child again.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye I heard her say, Muslims help people. I’m going to speak to the Imam of that mosque and pointed to the big one not far from her. She then said, I’ll get him to speak to the Imam in Spain about me, he’ll remember me. Talking about getting a move to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

irishlassie

VIP Member
He is most definitely referring to the woman Frankie wrongly doxxed as me , her husband is called Colin. The bold Colin the motor man better no have my man’s email
Awk let him rant away he’s no well!
I’ve tyres to change to keep these bams in 65 inch teles
---
Lydos been sitting with a stoner looking at some random woman’s holiday photos 😭😂
Naw stoner over her man 🤣🤣🤣
---
aye just like you pretended you were a champion mma fighter scotty 🤣🤣🤣
---
Cass did he no say your man was a polis man

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
If you're on the run fae the social work etc why the fuck would you be filming yer every move on a public platform? She's absolutely lost it. A long time ago. She should be forced back and met at the airport, sectioned and the wee guy taken out of her care. I fear it might be too late for the wee guy though, she's probably fried his nut with all sorts of nonsense.
It’s constant. I only see the snippets on the shellfish page and sometimes her lives. She is constantly talking shit to that poor boy going on and on and on about his Dad. She’s a master manipulator, the poor soul just agrees with everything she says. I seen her eating in a Chinese restaurant and she brought her own beer. Pure scum. The wean asked her if she would get in trouble again.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Aye she's horrid, been howling at the latest with the new man. Mortifying!🤣
1 time shes met this guy and already met her daughter just let that sink in. The guy could be a beast for all she knows about him not saying he is but well I'd no be inviting any man into my home where my children are until I got to know him. 3 step dad's her lassie has had between 2014 and 2019. Stef actually calling them step dad to her daughter the wee lassie must have been so confused all these men appearing then disappearing

Don't even get me started on her ill be here aw nite ranting like a lunatic 😭😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Remember that lassie Nicola blain whose flat was burnt in a fire in Greenock when she was pregnant? They all did a whip round for clothes etc? She lost her wee baby but turns out she was her that murdered the wee girl
Wtf 😭 i hope she is terrorised in jail for the rest of her miserable life 🤬

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Probably the buffet place read here & phoned the police on the clatty midden 😂

• Haha