Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Was watching that live and seen the comments about it being her 😳 I'd saw recently about the wee one passing, I assumed it was SIDS or similar tragic circumstances. Obviously could just be rumours but someone else said in the comments she blamed one of the other kids for it! How disgusting I'd that's true, if she'd got away with that would she have let that child grow up thinking they killed their sister?! Harming any child is sickening, but a defenceless wee baby doesn't bear thinking about 😭 💔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Mad Mental Janines back live , her chins longer that ever wits she done to her coupon noo 😭😂
Pretending she’s no been on the app, we’ve awww seen the screen shots and comments of ye degrading woooomen ya bunnet 😂

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
One of my pals is a fantastic Social Worker- we joke she is the child snatcher. I am so happy there are conscientious Social Workers like her out there - I couldn’t do her job 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I havent saw any SR she sounded like a wee timid lassy and maybe under the influence of something but they were all saying its just weird you disappeared for ages now out the blue you are messaging and thats a bit weird she was saying im reaching out because i am in a bad place she had previously sent them photos of her face in a state (i think someone said “bashed up”)
like i said before, her relationship is quite clearly shite, she always talked about putting her man on the couch etc. nobody in a healthy relationship would be seeking attention from the dregs of Scottish tiktok. If her man has been hitting her then she needs to get him to fuck & sort her life out. Speaking to the like of Hulk & Lydo is not the answer to her problems!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’d heard her wee new born had passed and she had posted videos of herself in a psychiatric ward saying she had to be strong for her other two girls she was devastated and was refusing help from a gfm for the funeral that she wanted to give her the best send off! I actually felt so sorry for her! How could anyone hurt a wee defenceless baby
she is clearly not wired right but its no excuse for what she has done. And if she was this mental then social services have failed kids yet again because she shouldn’t have had her kids & maybe this wee baby would have had a chance at life. Heartbreaking for her 2 girls left to deal with what their mother has done.

• Sad
  • Heart

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I quite liked Mandy, I never interacted much with slowpoker but I have often wondered how she is as she appeared quite vulnerable at times & it was horrific what James the beast did to her, and Mandy. I do think they were daft for getting involved with that lot, but the trolling and harassment they received was totally unacceptable particularly to Slowpoker it must have been terrifying for her as a lassie living on her own.
Dourface the Nazi saver I still think was a complete fanny of a woman that needs her heid looked at
it’s nuts how they were in a forum ripping these clowns to bits and then away playing best pals with them . Crazy behaviour . That really was awful beasty doing that to her . Every single one of us could see it wouldn’t end well with mixing with the schemetok x

beebee789

VIP Member
He was away recently and came back with those belters 😁🫣
I don't understand why people with faces like that think doing their teeth is gonna be an improvement. All it does is highlight how terrible the rest of their face is. You can't outrun bad genes. Just ask Dee Maxwell. She's got extra chromosomes full of them.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve just found Scottish TikTok watching Rydos live and I’m totally lost 😆 I take it people just come and threaten each other 😳
Threaten each other from their shitehole flats which they never leave to carry out said threats

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She should maybe join the dream team of Lez, Cher and Dee Maxwell. The Clean Queens. Soberiety is the name of the game.

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
Anytime I’ve logged onto the lives it’s the topic of conversation this is still a live police investigation she’s charged not convicted yet ( not saying she’s not guilty the bitch is guilty as sin)! Could this not affect the case in her saying she never got a fair trial because of social media? All her videos are sitting over 10k views

Spanor511

VIP Member
What an act she managed to keep up but surely posting on TikTok about your baby’s funeral song etc would alarm anyone. Any other ‘mother’ would be on the floor. I hope she doesn’t get away with pleading MH.

cctm

VIP Member
This is one of the most horrific things i have heard a 3 week old baby hurt in that way and is this the girl on tiktok doing dances in the mental health unit telling SW she was coming for them? She told everyone her baby went to sleep for the last time and just didnt wake back up god bless you wee baby

• Sad
  • Heart