Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
I can't believe Dourface was still sniffing about that nazi bastard all this time. Pure desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Spanor511

VIP Member
Honestly this whole situation is such a tragic mess but I truly believe she should never have had any of those kids in her care anyway. You can tell she’s totally unhinged imo in her videos, if I was her local social work office I would be shitting it right now.

• Heart

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Oh my god these voice recordings 😪

Cher is only showing all of this on a live to keep views up. Imagine using the death of a three week old baby for clout. Sick cow

• Angry
  • Sick

beebee789

VIP Member
Sandra mcCallum (Scottish TikTok)
Just started to watch her and boy can that woman shout
I’m amazed at the way the wee granddaughters cheek back to her🥹
I cringe every time she appears on my FYP. She's like a thin Dee Maxwell. Gie it a rest, Sandra.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Seen Coops live again, out his bin!

Amanda Milne…. So her man? Is he like a gypsy? Looks Awrite tbh but listen instead of going on holiday to disown for a month and driving a range river wouldn’t you fix those teeth 😳
Archie 🤣🤣 I always think he’s got the patience of a saint with her.

beebee789

VIP Member
Shows you just how many Scottish Tiktokers are oot their nuts on substances when all it takes to keep them fascinated and occupied for a week is to put a fucking mask on.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I can’t get over Lego head Burke and all her posting about this wedding being off trying to get rid of shite on tiktok 😭 it’s bad but every time she pops up it gives me a good laugh

• Haha
Social work just need to haul every fucking Scottish tiktoker into the office pronto. I’m yet to see a decent parent on that app.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Scottish tiktokkers doing charity battles , what could possibly go wrong🥴 .
The next round of charity bumping accusations in 3..2..1
The top gifters getting a retreat with elite tanning , mad Janines got her purse oot , canny wait to see her swimming in Stutchys pish

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I think if I was going to "take the blame" for one of my children doing something like that to the other, I wouldn't be telling everyone that that's what I'm doing - defeats the purpose

Cass_25

VIP Member
There’s Marcella in the hospital, must be time for a Pip form update. Danielle will be greeting soon with a go fund me fired up.
Danielle will be in Diadros live later on no doubt with the violin 🎻 and the begging bowl oot
Those two give me Steph Bonner vibes , think they can get away with shitty behaviour just because they have had an awful thing happen in their life, naebody dares mention their wrong doings

Cass_25

VIP Member
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If that manky flea riddled bastard has infested me & the weans with fleas it’ll be me gaun to her door no the polis 😭

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
What 1 is danielle carter again? Rosies mate?
---
Lydo keeps telling people it's 1 year today since Blanco outed him
Yer still no getting a thread.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Can we all agree that someone who blacks out their windows with permanent marker is not somebody you want to be leaving a young child alone with? That's disturbing behaviour and beyond paranoid.

Bella2920

VIP Member
Not to make you hoors jealous but I’m at a charity night and Ron from Ron’s quality snacks is here, in the presence of Scottish tiktok royalty at this point. Just gutted bush and mater aren’t up for a singing number

• Haha