Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
MJ was not happy her man’s being called a beast because he got a 15 year old preggo, she had no idea that Lydo was the one who was shouting loudest about it 🙄. She was saying they were both 15 when it happened so he did nothing wrong but I thought it was proven he was in his 20’s and the girl was 15!
It’s been proved time and time again he was a lot older, im sure 20/21 when he got the 15 year old pregnant. So yes, he would be a beast by the scheme tok standards to say the least. MJ always on defending beasty baws.

Reactions: 9

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Is it hen aye? The worst thing you have done? No killing that poor sweet baby is the worst thing. Imagine making videos knowing you're the one who murdered a defenseless little baby. Fucking scum bag I hope to god someone gets her in jail tortures the Fucking bitch!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
Dont know what age ma husband is😆 why has nobody ever questioned this how has she got pals? Big liar

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I 100 percent agree. But I think they find it difficult to engage with her. With no referrals from school etc. it’s a disgrace. She’s getting more paranoid by the day and more delusional. That wee boy is conditioned to say whatever she tells him.
It’s so bad how that wee boy has slipped through the net. He’s gonny have one big mixed up view of the world coz of his crackpot maw.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Poor girl. I don't know her well, but i was howling at her on Diadro's Dating shite pulling out a personal pink mic and asking people to sing along to a
song only she fucking knew.

I hope she pulls it together.
When she is well she is entertaining to watch, she’s literally Isa fae Still Game knows all the goss about the folk round about her , she’s unintentionally hilarious & seems a nice enough lassie so it’s sad to see her when she’s in a bad way .

Ell87

VIP Member
Rylan from Wish 😏 who the fuck asks their 14 yr old daughter to confirm their mothers new man is not gay 🥴
I know, imagine introducing him to her daughter already! She proper thinks she's something, she's a smug cow! It was the set up videos for me, I was dying inside watching them 😶🌫

Forgot about this thread and it didn't disapoint😂😂😂😂😂 where's the pic of fleabos new haircut I want to print it out and give it to my hairdresser when I'm next in 😂😂😂

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
She is deranged and dangerous especially to that wee boy. Dud I hear her say shes a Muslim now or is that another lie? I feel shes gonna be another mum on the run. Shes warped as well. Cannot see they're the problem.
Aye supposedly lmfao. Deffo picked up one of them free qurans on Buchanan street whilst fried and decided she’s now Muslim😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did any of yous catch dourface in ryans box the other day? She seemed upset ryan and co were questioning why she was in touch all of a sudden and she said because im having a hard time hulk was in the box after she left he was not too kind about her
I know folk were joking but could she be upset he’s having a wean with somebody else 😂

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
That Nae Dial is a greedy b. He won Diadro's boxes twice yesterday and was runner up twice so i'm sure he would have made a good wee amount. I've saw him in his boxes twice today again but it could have been more than twice. Some people are never happy with what they've got. x 😡

Last edited:

Cass_25

VIP Member
Of course 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 Mags Hunter Ben is in about her 🙄
I wonder what Rosie will think seeing as she is close to Ben , and Rosie ( and her friend who suffered from DV) was one of the ones Janine was trolling on discord whilst pretending she wasn’t on tiktok

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Seen Coops live again, out his bin!

Amanda Milne…. So her man? Is he like a gypsy? Looks Awrite tbh but listen instead of going on holiday to disown for a month and driving a range river wouldn’t you fix those teeth 😳

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Blanco comes back on the app and all of a sudden there’s profiles made up. It doesn’t take a genius. I knew she would cause it as soon as I seen her back 😂
I canny go her but her toddler style temper tantrum in Diadros begging sesh didn’t half make me howl , her facial expressions were something else 😭
IMG_3123.jpeg

• Haha