Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay bitch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

View attachment 2372346
hope to fuck they come and rescue us, fed up being on this tattie station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Stacey does this every time she goes abroad. Books 2 weeks away on Jet2 and when she arrives claims she's not coming back to the UK, then lo and behold two weeks later some legal issue is forcing her back to Scotland. Rinse and repeat. She's batshit insane.
I wonder how many extra cases she has to pay for to take her documents wae her

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Lala in the box screaming at Mick 😭 why does anyone let that massive migrane in a box 🥴

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
She’s got a tiktok up where she refers to her other wee girl as a bitch anaw. Whoever is running the go fund me must make sure no money goes directly to that evil bastard
It didnt. Big Chello was right in there with the reciepts the other day showing £800 had been paid directly to the funeral directors to cover the cost of a horse & carriage for the poor wee mite's final journey 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Ffs so global warming isn’t to blame for sea levels rising its been snakey Sinclair flopping around in the water like a beached pilot whale all along 🐳

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
If you're on the run fae the social work etc why the fuck would you be filming yer every move on a public platform? She's absolutely lost it. A long time ago. She should be forced back and met at the airport, sectioned and the wee guy taken out of her care. I fear it might be too late for the wee guy though, she's probably fried his nut with all sorts of nonsense.

I think arlo barlo has relapsed. She’s duelling sonic the beg-hog and she’s out her banger. That’s a shame I was rooting for her as well.

• Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I heard him say the other day Dourface sent him a birthday card at his birthday. He said he's only recently stopped talking to her, she'd just disappeared off his Facebook and that 🫣😂
No way 😂 must not have took the news well 🫣

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Was a case in belfast back in 2021 ste was sentenced in June! She was jailed but it’s still not long enough

Omg I couldn't even finish that article, how horrific 😭

Just popped back on TikTok there and seen that diadros live and there’s a young girl on it sitting on the end of a bed whilst a wee baby I plonked on the bed behind her. The wee thing can’t even sit up on its properly and keeps face planting a pillow😠what is it with these absolute scheme rat maws on Scottish TikTok who think more about tiktok than their own kids!!!
---

Sorry for the rant there but that has got me so bloody angry especially after reading about that other wee baby😔
Is it that Hugo's army lassie, I commented about her the other day. She's always in his battles with that wee baby behind her, wee souls lucky to get a quick look every now and then while she gawps into her phone and vapes/smokes out the window! 😡

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
Anytime I’ve logged onto the lives it’s the topic of conversation this is still a live police investigation she’s charged not convicted yet ( not saying she’s not guilty the bitch is guilty as sin)! Could this not affect the case in her saying she never got a fair trial because of social media? All her videos are sitting over 10k views
It could , a guilty child killer could get off because folk are saying too much on social media

Cass_25

VIP Member
Might just send the digger some what’s app messages of scheme tok behaviours that’s months worth or articles 😂😂😂
The digger need to do more on Lydo it’s triggered fuck out him 😂They are missing a trick not doing a weekly tiktok round up , @Rolandtherat get the digger emailed and tell them to start writing about these bams

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay bitch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

View attachment 2372346
Big Den Ren’s mouth will be watering looking at that . I wonder what excites her most the thought of eating a ship made out of pies or inviting beasts like James to stay at her hoose & sit next to him while he terrorises wummin

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Just popped back on TikTok there and seen that diadros live and there’s a young girl on it sitting on the end of a bed whilst a wee baby I plonked on the bed behind her. The wee thing can’t even sit up on its properly and keeps face planting a pillow😠what is it with these absolute scheme rat maws on Scottish TikTok who think more about tiktok than their own kids!!!
---
Sorry for the rant there but that has got me so bloody angry especially after reading about that other wee baby😔

• Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s very friendly with that Danielle character isn’t she. I don’t like her. Shady as fuck, her and her maw. See they must go about with big Shamu aswell.