Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
Just to weigh in about this muller guy apparently he was mailing people saying sob stories to get gifts- havent we saw cher do the same? Say her car needed fixed her man lost his job and she has to pay her bills! And what about rosie? Sob story about her house, her mental health, her holidays? Then latit sob story about her son every single story had elements of lies and none of them are in as desperate a situation as the guy muller is so i mean i can understand someone living the way muller does doing it not those living cushty wee lives in houses with heating electricity and food in the fridge!! And unlike the rest muller has admitted whatever hes done and looks guilty about it we are luckier than we realise to have it as easy as we do living here and all because we were lucky enough to be born here
---
He’s in Nigeria, Partiban didn’t get money for sob stories he got pet food posted to his house for the animals until he admitted dumping the dugs in the desert

I’m maybe too soft but I feel sorry for Muller the wee guy seems genuinely upset & is living in a hellish way, he shouldn’t have made up sob stories right enough but neither should the Scottish tiktokkers who do the same yet are living in luxury compared to Muller.
He’s fucked up , he’s maybe been desperate as you can see he’s got nothing , it’s like bullying from the cuttinaboots now
I was questioning if i was too soft as well because i couldnt help feel bad for the guy

Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
I am afraid to say but as mentally unstable as she seems, she may not meet the criteria for sectioning. I have seen people a lot more unstable than her not being detained. At the moment she isn’t a risk of harm to herself or others (unfortunately emotional harm to her son doesn’t count)
She might not meet the criteria for being sectioned, but I’ve came across many children took off their parents for much less. She’s an absolute loonball. Honestly I know social work are inundated with cases but just because she feeds and clothes that boy doesn’t mean he’s ok. She’s meeting his basic needs and that’s it. The rest of the time she’s abusing him verbally and mentally and she’s clearly not teaching him anything at the ‘Boss Academy’. Talking about graded units etc. There is no way that child will be anywhere near his peers academically and it’s her fault for removing him. All that’s not right and social work need to intervene. Imo he’s in danger walking about that st Enoch square with her every day as she is craving attention and actively trying to cause trouble.

evie1975

VIP Member
Nope, no - never. Tryin to sell a cure for an irritating cunt - smear it all over yersel Cherine - hope you disappear 🫠🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I've been howling at your rants over there 🤣 she doesn't hang about does she! Poor wean! Is it true about her sleeping with the husband's best pal after he died or is that just speculation?
Well according to folk from the area it defo happened and she had no shame about it either. Wouldn't put it past her the slag! I mean pump who ye want and all that but fkn hell jumping into bed with her dead husbands best pal before the husband is even cold where Is yer morals and self respect. Silly cunt!

Spanor511

VIP Member
As harsh as it sounds he’s destined for Barlinnie with a maw like that. Not a chance at a decent life unless he’s taken away from her now and catches up on a decent education.
Education and Social Work are both failing him. Honestly I bet he has the same skill set as a P2, it’s such a shame. It’s like she’s setting him up for a life stuck to her forever. She’ll blame his autism to him, saying that’s why he can’t read, write, understand or problem solve properly. He’s never been given the chance, he needs to be in mainstream education to understand she’s not normal. He’ll always love her as his mum, but he needs to realise there’s a better world away from her, her madness and that flat.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
See everytime mad Stacey posts videos of her wee boy loving the local cats, it just breaks my heart. He seems like such a naive wee soul.

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
She was in a box battle earlier and got a biggish gift.
I just had to turn her off, can only listen to that voice for so long. She’s looking for a girlfriend because she’s aff men, Mick must have been papped oot again

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
She needs firmly put on her arse by someone she doesn't know. That's probably why she's constantly live while walking about with her 4 or 5 viewers . Cos she knows she's a target cos of her mooth. Surprised someone from the Gorbals hasn't just swung her about.nThe boy goes out to play I'm sure while she sits stoned screaming about delusions she thinks are real. Sge was screaming about a nurse by name and if u see that shellfish page the document actually states that uts a nursery manager ni a nurse. Cunt can hardly read right. Her n her highlighter need to get to fuck

evie1975

VIP Member
Mind the time Blanco freaked oot about the fleas because Fleabo was too close to her , I totally feel like reaching out to big Blanco & seeing if she wants to set up a support group
I can offer some Safety and Stabilisation sessions. ❤

• Haha
Yeah I’ve just watched all the recordings. There’s no way that SW will let that lie now. She better be prepared for a lot more involvement. Reports will be flying all over the shop now.

Ell87

VIP Member
Now you've mentioned the beast I forgot to say he was on my fyp earlier with a blond girl in a car. Don't know who she was. He's getting bigger and uglier. x
I fell into his live on the fyp a while ago and he gave me the finger 🖕 and blocked me 😂, don't need to worry about his big swollen mush appearing again 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Has anyone ever seen that Michael'squeen page? Well the old guy she went with must have passed away and she's on talking about how even at the end he was just saying I want a giraffe I want a giraffe and just loved the animal gifts. Like wtf your partner has passed and you are talking about how he just loved the TT gifts 🤣🤣🤣
Someome mentioned about her on here before that she was raging she couldn’t do the risings because he was due to pass away & she had to sit with him 😭

• Wow
  • Haha