Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Wouldnt put it past her she appeared lonely to me (due to the fact she had to turn to yes the bams when she was having a tough time)
she could have came to us tattlers but she picked the racist dolphin snib over us 😏 in all seriousness though, she quite clearly is in a very unhappy relationship & she needs to sort that out & maybe she can start to get her life sorted out & not have to speak to the likes of Lydo or Hulk 🥴

Reactions: 9

cctm

VIP Member
I refuse to believe they’re not getting phone calls of concern daily now. I feel so uneasy watching them in that town, it’s not safe, but she’s got him walking about it every day. In that same Costa every single day. Hanging about that St Enoch Square. What a life for that wee boy.
Shes moaning that they are dealing crack at costa and shes gonna run the dealers oot- how about you just dont go then 🥴🥴 the wee boy has to get into school or something shes very very unstable

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
Er mad Janine and Lydo acting like KD & Pandemonium fae wish slevering shite about pizza gate & Jill dando , wits next they’ll be telling us Cliff Richards been uptae nae good 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
If anything happens to that wee lad the social work will have blood on their hands letting this go on for as long as they have.
I refuse to believe they’re not getting phone calls of concern daily now. I feel so uneasy watching them in that town, it’s not safe, but she’s got him walking about it every day. In that same Costa every single day. Hanging about that St Enoch Square. What a life for that wee boy.

• Sad

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Here's a wee throwback of a real wummin calling tattle out. Happy Friday !

Where is Caroline these days?

---
What's happened to her Maw's fringe. Surely someone would tell her not to go out and embarrass herself 😂
Is that no Anne Widdecombe ?

1000028731.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Went in that live briefly and came back out when I realised Ben was in it. Can’t go her talking constant shite with that fake accent. Half the time she sounds Russian.

I've been sucked into vavs thread after putting it off for so long, just started reading the last 2 couldn't face going back to the start, she is an absolute belter 😳🤣
She's the most horrible bastard to walk the earth her whole history is just absolutely disgusting and how she can show her face never mind still try to get her 5 mins of fame is disgusting.

irishlassie

VIP Member
she is clearly not wired right but its no excuse for what she has done. And if she was this mental then social services have failed kids yet again because she shouldn’t have had her kids & maybe this wee baby would have had a chance at life. Heartbreaking for her 2 girls left to deal with what their mother has done.
Poor lassies god knows what they have endured from her in their wee lives

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Blanco comes back on the app and all of a sudden there’s profiles made up. It doesn’t take a genius. I knew she would cause it as soon as I seen her back 😂

Spanor511

VIP Member
when she was selling the cheesecakes & the jumpers etc my pal ordered easter egg cheesecakes from her (idiot of a lassie) and the money was to be sent to Kirstys bank account because obv Burke is on benefits 😐 Remember when she was a big hairy & causing bother on the app & now its all sweetness & light. Will never forget the night she showed up at Bush’s with Danielle Carter & her son who apparently had a knife 🥴
aye she’s just a big fucking ned, that done a complete u turn and now tries to act like a decent person. There’s a reason she ran away to Greenock. Mind she used to cut about with that Brian and Skye.
I seen her saying both they grandkids have special beds to sleep in. They’ll be saying they are so far on the spectrum. I’ve not seen her grandkids for ages but I didn’t get that impression of the older one. But these scumbags will say anything to ensure the money comes in. Must be half the children in schools these days are getting diagnosed. It’s shocking and taking the bell away from the kids that genuinely need it.