Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s really saddened me too, that poor wee soul out my head & the other child who is being blamed for this by her own mother .
I think they will go down the route of saying she struggled with 3 kids under 3, vulnerable , PND etc etc but if she was that severely mentally ill she’d be sectioned in a locked ward not galavanting out shopping to Primark, sunbeds, getting her nails done etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aye get the receipts oot for the Tayto life Dot Dot.🥳
I wonder what one of Janine’s two pet puppets will be sent out on a mission to annoy the fuck out of folk this time in order to cover up her shitty behaviour, daft bastards canny see they are being played like a fiddle . Just admit yer a nasty cunt Janine & start being yourself , folk seen through yer positivity spreading sweetness & light bullshit long ago .

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wullies got Joe Exotic stickers up in his hoose omg 😭😂 , I wonder if he got the free Joe Exotic air fresheners KD was dishing Oot , he loves a wee air freshener

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I really hope to god social work finally do something to help that wee boy, I never saw the live but how bowfing is that streaming it when it was to do with her child ffs, all sorts of private sensitive information could have been said.
Shes shared her older sons full social work file on her tt and fb with his behaviours at school recorded his statements about her the lot she doesnt care about any of her sons privacy whatsoever!! I did not catch the live just the SR on the 🐚fish page and i couldnt quite believe what i was hearing

Cass_25

VIP Member
I often wonder what happened to Dourface , Slowpoker & Mandy , those were crazy times . I loved Slowpoker’s banter , still can’t get my head round them deserting tattle for the tramps from schemetok especially Slowpoker as she was always on here x
---

I honestly howl at you 😂😂 you’re more savage than wee Nana and that’s some achievement 🤣🤣 x
I quite liked Mandy, I never interacted much with slowpoker but I have often wondered how she is as she appeared quite vulnerable at times & it was horrific what James the beast did to her, and Mandy. I do think they were daft for getting involved with that lot, but the trolling and harassment they received was totally unacceptable particularly to Slowpoker it must have been terrifying for her as a lassie living on her own.
Dourface the Nazi saver I still think was a complete fanny of a woman that needs her heid looked at

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
My tayto account says av been put in the cupboard on the pie ship by Beesus hope den rens no phoned the polis to say some mad wee wummin has been locked in a cupboard by the tayto hoors 🤣

• Haha

indiechick

Chatty Member
I've been howling at your rants over there 🤣 she doesn't hang about does she! Poor wean! Is it true about her sleeping with the husband's best pal after he died or is that just speculation?

Nah that’s true. She’s a vile boot, everything that’s said about her is true tbh. Cunts always wanted to be famous ever since she was at school, she got the attention the narc boot craved with cammys story and now max. She is repulsive

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I think it's pretty evident that she has some variant of Paranoid Personality Disorder. She believes everyone is persecuting her and she's completely unable to accept criticism or responsibility for her behaviour.

She should be in the fucking Spa, not Rosie Bush for her billionth attention-seeking unaliving attempt.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The thing is, she's posting videos and instigating a lot of the conversation and reactions with her own behaviour and social media output. A good prosecuting lawyer would be able to argue that she is intentionally doing that in order to cry "unfair trial." A really good prosecuting lawyer would be able to get a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, on top of whatever else the bitch gets for what she did to that child.

She is evidently capable of logical thought, as evidenced by her videos and the rational way she can argue her bullshit points. She won't get away with a plea of diminished responsibility due to mental health. If she did what she has been charged with, and it's looking likely, she's done for.

This might be the most fucked up thing i've seen on Scottish Tiktok so far tbh.
Do you think her lawyer may try to go down the route of young lassie 3 kids under 3 maybe has PND I've seen on her tiktok her saying she's been in care she's been in abusive relationships etc her lawyer may try to use that as a sort of defense technique. I just hope the jury don't feel sorry for her. I don't give a shit what u got going on in your life you murder an innocent little baby you deserve life in prison at the very least
---
I was out with my youngest today and the full day I couldn’t stop thinking about that wee baby. It’s the fact she’s putting the blame on her 3 year old who is non verbal. How is there so so much evil in this world?
The gender reveal video is disgusting also.
She’s a twisted cow and thrives on any attention no matter how she gets it. She was on the Jeremy Kyle show years ago too. She gives Mick Philpots vibes.
I've been the same luv I've felt sad all day thinking about that wee baby. Poor wee soul. I was looking at pics of my kids as babies and thinking how the fk can anyone look at a little baby and decide to cause harm to that beautiful child then has the audacity to then put the blame on another innocent little child. Makes me sick

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Awk i thought Dourface finally got lucky with him 😏
---
I can’t get over Lego head Burke and all her posting about this wedding being off trying to get rid of shite on tiktok 😭 it’s bad but every time she pops up it gives me a good laugh
is the person she was drinking with last week her new burd i wonder 🤔 never seen her on any her tiktoks before.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Shouldn’t be surprised she would lie about anything to do with her kids. Probably tried to & that Caroline hasn’t picked her.
---
Yesss the JJ 🤢 reached level 25 gifter, thats some amount of money chucked at absolute wrong yins on the internet, fanny of a lassie!
Anything for attention & to buy her puppets loyalty . Sad cow. The charity would get the whole lot if she donated direct , that wouldn’t feed her ego though.
Plus She’s choking for a sniff of stutchys pish telling yeeze

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
What is it with cunts on that app getting high rate pip? Sore toenail? High rate pip. It’s a benefits sanction they’re all needing. Fucking sick of it.
Same. Working is for mugs. They’re all on PIP and so are their weans. They’re raking in the cash.

evie1975

VIP Member
I have no clue what’s going on half the time 🤦‍♀️ very entertaining
If it’s any consolation- I have been here from the rise of Rydo - the dick formerly known at Scotty, and I have no clue what’s going on half the time 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Feel a bit sorry for that wee guy Muller, he’s living with nothing & has said he spent the money on food, a fan , some clothes etc his living conditions look terrible . It’s no like he’s spent it on Blackpool trips ,gabbas & gear like the eejits folk usually throw their money at
---
Mullers shown where he lives , his house and outside, the boys living in poverty . He’s got clowns like chicken Abbie asking to see the inside of his fridge ffs .

Lydo does seem to be being decent to him , I hope he doesn’t take his usual turn

Last edited:
  • Sad

Muchbee

VIP Member
Im so confused as to why she was not arrested immediately afterwards? With the scenario described in the article i would have thought that she would have been arrested straight away!! Oh but her nails were inspired by her daughter and she was choking for a sunbed
She blamed one of her other kids said they dropped the baby. Scum hope she rots

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry