Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the pope say?
The Pope said 'Blessing to your mother' on camera, but Les and the Pope went off to have a private discussion, which Les has never revealed.

The current Pope has told all Bishops that forbidding baptism of children born out wedlock, expelling single mothers etc. is now prohibited. Whether that has reached a local level, I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Pope said 'Blessing to your mother' on camera, but Les and the Pope went off to have a private discussion, which Les has never revealed.

The current Pope has told all Bishops that forbidding baptism of children born out wedlock, expelling single mothers etc. is now prohibited. Whether that has reached a local level, I don't know.
My daughter was baptised 22 years ago. I was single. Absolutely no bother. I really don't know where people get their backward perception of the Catholic Church. It's not that backward.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter was baptised 22 years ago. I was single. Absolutely no bother. I really don't know where people get their backward perception of the Catholic Church. It's not that backward.
I think it depends on the Bishop and the diocese. There certainly were bishops still banning unwed mothers when I was going to church.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scarlett is appearing on Pilgrimage on BBC2 on Friday nights. This is a series, if you don’t know, where a set of celebs/well known people of different religions, walk a pilgrimage. There have been several incarnations of the programme and she is in the latest one with Lawrence LBowen and Nick Hewer, plus a Sikh cricketer called Monty, an Emmerdale actress and a female stand up. Scarlett is quite religious. She found comfort in God when she was growing up. I have heard her say before on a podcast that she wasn’t popular at school and she was lonely, and just read a lot. I am not religious but I found the first one interesting. I find Scarlett to be very genuine, interested in other people, sensitive. She got emotional in the first episode due to the joking around of LLB and NH. I think she thought they were being disparaging about religion and playing up for the cameras. I would agree with her about those two. She has struck up a friendship with the cricketer.

I don’t think fame has changed her, except she lives in a nice house. I think she fully appreciates her good fortune. She looks fake with her orange tans and make up, but I think she uses it all to mask insecurities. There is more to her than meets the eye. The comment upthread about her asking someone to put her luggage up - she said on this programme she is 4 foot 11. I am a couple of inches taller than her, I struggle with overhead lockers and have asked for help before. It didn’t make me a diva, just a short arse with weak upper body strength.
Aww shes so lovely 😍 can't think of anything negative at all to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
I just don't get why the media a pushing her on us. She seems a nice kid, but she is no way as good as they think she is. Kinda irritating

Reactions: 7
Just saw her on Laura whitmore’s stories, Jesus the size of her next to Laura and Joanne!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

WOW!!!! She needs better people around her because she's doing so much damage to herself that one day will backfire on her. If I had someone as massive as that in my friends or family I would have a word with them for their own good and help them get fitter, slimmer and healthier.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

WOW!!!! She needs better people around her because she's doing so much damage to herself that one day will backfire on her. If I had someone as massive as that in my friends or family I would have a word with them for their own good and help them get fitter, slimmer and healthier.
That’s not a very nice thing to say ! Her weight is her business not anybody else’s

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Mail hates women.she looks anything but chic but they put that so that people pile on her in the comments. When I go on holiday I angst about my lumpy bits, although less so as I get older. Imagine having some ghoul taking photos of you so that you can be held up to ridicule. It’s bleeping hateful.

Reactions: 28
That’s not a very nice thing to say ! Her weight is her business not anybody else’s
She's not curvy she's obese and nobody wants her to come to harm, but if she doesn't get healthier and in better shape then struggles are going to come at her a lot younger than they should.

Reactions: 10
i couldnt care less about her size BUT she better not do another slimming dvd as its pretty clear it was all fake and purley a money making project

Reactions: 6

I’d say good riddance to you if you were in my friendship group! She might absolutely love eating what she wants and feel confident at a bigger size. She might go into a dark room and cry for a few days over then pics. She might be battling with her image every day, I’ve been her size, I’m now nearly 5 stone lighter, when you’re that size you’re very much away what size you are, you don’t need friends or family to tell you how big you are to make you feel even worse

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think the red tops are worse now they sarcastically body shame with unflattering photos, at least before they weren't being disingenuous.

Reactions: 7