Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread ,not sure if there already is one .
What do we think guys ?I find her an interesting character going off her Instagram.Can’t decide if she’s really genuine or really fake like the rest of them

Reactions: 2
I think she comes across well on tv. Seems like someone that has an opportunity and made the most of it. Good for her! Hope she’s raking it in 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think she's genuine. She started off on gogglebox being a normal gobby person and that's who she is still

Reactions: 6
She seems genuine and had some really funny moments on gogglebox, but I think she was overexposed a few years ago- was on everything and got fed up of her! Thankfully that seems to have died down.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t like her at all on Gogglebox and was amazed she was classed as a ‘celebrity’ for IAC never mind win it. Clearly she was flavour of the month with And &Dec for a while too as she did After Camp and Takeaway but wonder why she got dropped.
Never really been a fan but quite liked that programme last year she and her family did, when they built their house in Africa and they lived next to the locals.

Reactions: 7
I liked her on Gogglebox but after she won IAC I got so k of her, she was all over the place
However I did enjoy the programme she did with her family in Africa

I thought she was ok until that thing with the skirt from the boutique - she said she would tag them etc on IG if they sent her a free skirt but she didn’t. They called her out on it and she didn’t deal with it well imo. Made me think it had all gone to her head a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought she was ok until that thing with the skirt from the boutique - she said she would tag them etc on IG if they sent her a free skirt but she didn’t. They called her out on it and she didn’t deal with it well imo. Made me think it had all gone to her head a bit
Oooh never heard about that

Reactions: 1
Oooh never heard about that
I don’t know how to post links but if you google it, I’m sure it was something to do with New York Pride and I think it was she reported she approached them and asked them for it...then didn’t wear it didn’t promote them like she’d said she would ignored their messages about it

Reactions: 3
She's always really irritated me. It was utterly ridiculous when she was given that job on Saturday Night Takeaway as right from the get go she obviously couldn't handle it. So embarrassing for all invovled.

Reactions: 18
She's always really irritated me. It was utterly ridiculous when she was given that job on Saturday Night Takeaway as right from the get go she obviously couldn't handle it. So embarrassing for all invovled.
She's a complete spoofer. Landed on her feet though. Wouldn't work on batteries. I can't stand these talentless, brainless feckers, that seem to make a fortune, while most of us have to work hard to pay the bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can never tell with people online sometimes, but I do think she seems a nice person. Seen her on celebrity mastermind last week and seemed down to earth.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t like her at all on Gogglebox and was amazed she was classed as a ‘celebrity’ for IAC never mind win it. Clearly she was flavour of the month with And &Dec for a while too as she did After Camp and Takeaway but wonder why she got dropped.
Never really been a fan but quite liked that programme last year she and her family did, when they built their house in Africa and they lived next to the locals.
She was dropped because she, allegedly, had an affair with Ant. It was discussed on one of the Celebrity Secret Gossip threads a while ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If she didn't have an affair with any there was definitely a flirtation - there were loads of weird things like she had a photo of him next to her bed that was noticed in the background of a selfie or something like that and they kept being photographed looking cosy. I really liked her on gogglebox then I think she got a bit big for her boots, I hated how she treated that skirt company!

She was dropped because she, allegedly, had an affair with Ant. It was discussed on one of the Celebrity Secret Gossip threads a while ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She suffers from ITVitis where they put a new find on practically everything and they are over-exposed and then hated on. If she was clever she could actually have a real out of the media with her b/f, have kids and a career maybe preparing future z-lebs. She's not stupid.

Reactions: 17