Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind scarlett and I'm all for her promoting body positivity but what I don't understand and I'm pretty disappointed about is the fact she's just come on her stories to talk about body positivity and confidence heavily filtered. Followed by more pics using a filter. Think she's fallen at the first hurdle there!

Reactions: 4
anyone seen her story about the fella waiting for her at kings cross station ?

Reactions: 2
Attempted kidnapping. Sensationalist headline much??!!
i haven't seen it reported anywhere just her talking about it on instagram stories .I honestly didn't know what she was going to come out with before she said it ,she was so upset

How would this bloke know which train station she’d be arriving at? I doubt he was waiting for her he was probably pissed and just recognised her
Obviously not very nice for her nevertheless

How would this bloke know which train station she’d be arriving at? I doubt he was waiting for her he was probably pissed and just recognised her
Obviously not very nice for her nevertheless
lucky guess maybe ? he said he'd been waiting for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m guessing he worked out she was travelling from Newcastle, quick look at timetables and can see what arrival time

not nice for her could see how upset she was! Hoping it’ll make people think twice before posting on social, like those people who say when their off on a weeks holiday🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think if I'd just read the DM article I'd be a bit sceptical, but from her stories you could see it had REALLY shaken her up.

I'm pretty sure all Newcastle trains come into Kings Cross, so a 'fan' creepy weirdo would very easily know where she'd be, and based on her posting that she was setting off at say 12pm, would be easily able to check arrival times.

Yes it could have just been a drunk random, but that wasn't how it sounded, and she was clearly scared.

I do think it's a lesson about putting your life on social media, especially as a woman travelling alone. I think she'll be a lot more circumspect about what she says on her whereabouts in future.

Reactions: 10
She was really upset on her insta. You could tell she was shaken up. People forget about privacy when they are posting all about their lives day in day out.

Reactions: 2
She was really upset on her insta. You could tell she was shaken up. People forget about privacy when they are posting all about their lives day in day out.
She needs to step away from insta for a bit.
I admit that I have not seen this - or really know what has gone on, but sounds like she is upset about the weirdos that social media attracts, and then goes on social media to show how upset she is.

Reactions: 1