Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an odd story to leak to the press!
She must be really pissed at her Mom to leak something like that.I mean,I'd be furious too and I'm not sure if I could forgive my Mom,but I wouldn't tell the whole world about it either.

Reactions: 5
Imagine telling the press that your family member has an addiction and robbed money from you. Her poor mother. Gambling is a terrible addiction, and quite hard to overcome. Hopefully Betty will overcome her addiction. I wonder will she forgive her daughter for outing her to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 8
She must be really pissed at her Mom to leak something like that.I mean,I'd be furious too and I'm not sure if I could forgive my Mom,but I wouldn't tell the whole world about it either.
I can see the psychology of it, shock and shame her into not doing it again.....

Reactions: 5
It's the sun with no direct quotes whatsoever which had originally 10's thousands now we have arrived at a figure of 50k. Not doubting that her mum may have a gambling problem but it states she blew through her own money first (and generally people that do that max the likes of credit cards).

However we are to believe that after that she went onto her daughter's account and no alarms where triggered at her bank and it was not discovered for weeks and weeks? And that somehow the figure quoted in the SUN is accurate
In the daily mail artical it sounds like her mum works for her so likely had access to her business account.
If its true she paid off the parents mortgage then her mum should do the right thing and sell it to pay back the 50K.

Reactions: 2
In the daily mail artical it sounds like her mum works for her so likely had access to her business account.
If its true she paid off the parents mortgage then her mum should do the right thing and sell it to pay back the 50K.
Moffat has probably made the money Betty stole back, and then a bit, from selling the story.
I had a compulsive gambler family member steal money off my parents. We would never have dreamed of telling people. Addicts feel terrible shame as it is, without that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Read the story again and you will see at no point does it mention 50k (that was a figure the Sun made up). It states "a source says she was losing thousands a week and in desperation turned to Scarlett's account". So exactly how many weeks was this going on? Thousands to me is 2-3k thousand a week before you even get to Scarlett's account.

I know it's a gossip site but it irritates me when people take things as gospel especially when it originates in the Sun with no comments whatsoever. Thankfully the daily mail is to be commended because they got the price of her house right!!!

Reactions: 7
Moffat has probably made the money Betty stole back, and then a bit, from selling the story.
I had a compulsive gambler family member steal money off my parents. We would never have dreamed of telling people. Addicts feel terrible shame as it is, without that.
It must be so hard being a gambling addict, you can bet on anything at all, any time, day or night.

I’m 100% not condoning anyone stealing though.

Gambler’s Anonymous worked wonders for a friend of mine, he hasn’t bet in over 6 years.

Reactions: 10
It must be so hard being a gambling addict, you can bet on anything at all, any time, day or night.

I’m 100% not condoning anyone stealing though.

Gambler’s Anonymous worked wonders for a friend of mine, he hasn’t bet in over 6 years.
Apparently, it is one of the hardest addictions to treat. It can also lead to alcoholism.

Reactions: 10
Apparently, it is one of the hardest addictions to treat. It can also lead to alcoholism.
I can believe that, must be so hard to shake off. And if you relapse with drink/drugs chances are you won’t be able to totally hide it, but you can gamble in secret and tell yourself it’s ok.

I hope her mum gets help.

Reactions: 4
I like her, she seems down to earth. Listened to a podcast that she was a guest on and I think she came across really well.

• Heart

A second story in a matter of hours to get herself in the press. Her agent is working overtime to get their client publicity.
I may sound bad but I don't believe it...
To me this reeks of a PR move...

It's a deep private matter..How did the press know about it
Insta leak? Twitter leak..PR leak 🤔
Did she didn't give an interview?

She was popular and was dropped from a few things and there was plenty of comeback attempts which backfired
as she was constantly going on about trolling, her weight...
People got fed up... same narrative.

So a possible PR pity spin?
It seems her mum is going to rehab her daughter helps her and they are all happy families...
Therefore diverts negative press away from mum...

Nicely wrapped... re-invention

probably cue a new show on gambling, addictions...
TV reporter role is born.
Hello to the new Stacey Dooley?

Katie price is no stranger to PR reinvention. Currently wonder mum..the nations sweetheart 💝

These celebs are fighting for press attention in lockdown....

need for PR magic 🎩
Comebacks usually involve pity..

Saying that I loved her in Gogglebox. She has natural star quality. I'd love her back on screen

Anyways this is just my observation...