Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been in a relationship with the police officer for over a year now. Good luck to them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's been in a relationship with the police officer for over a year now. Good luck to them both.
Maybe they should do Gogglebox together.
I'm always happy when people find a nice partner 🤗

I just remember she did a date show I think was streetmate 🤭🤭🤭

Needs a reboot I loved that. She shines when she is herself...

Reactions: 2
That show on ITV2 she is doing just now "love bites" is my guilty pleasure 😂 she's not bad on it

Reactions: 2
It's a dating show but the potential dates cook dinner for the person, it's quite funny 😂
That is intimidating cooking for someone new never mind a date you don't know
BUT it would be awkward if you didn't fancy them like zero attraction.

You'd never leave the kitchen.

Sounds like my kinda thing 🤗

I'd quite like Scarlett for Love Island.

I love not into Laura Whitmore presenting it
I also don't warm to her like I did Caroline as she had that sassy down-to-earthess.
Scarlett Moffat has that checkered love life experience and girly issues..

Reactions: 4
That is intimidating cooking for someone new never mind a date you don't know
BUT it would be awkward if you didn't fancy them like zero attraction.

You'd never leave the kitchen.

Sounds like my kinda thing 🤗

I'd quite like Scarlett for Love Island.

I love not into Laura Whitmore presenting it
I also don't warm to her like I did Caroline as she had that sassy down-to-earthess.
Scarlett Moffat has that checkered love life experience and girly issues..
Don't watch Love Island but can't stand Laura Whitmore! She really fucks me off and I don't know why 😂

• Heart
Don’t like her, very fake. I think the comment on her having a fallout over free stuff sums her up. Was looking at her home account and it says “small businesses DM for collabs”. Idiots. Her followers won’t order from them, they’ll go to b&m where they can get some generic mirrored furniture or velvet accessories for 1/5 of the £ 🤣

Reactions: 13
At least she was when she was a teenager 🤣
Weren't we all 😁

The only issue I have with Scarlett, as with a few others, is that they photoshop the duck out of their pics presenting a completely false image, then when are photographed as they really are screech bullying etc.

Reactions: 9
I found her really funny on Gogglebox, but then it's meant to show normal people in normal environments, being normal. I thought she came across as someone I'd like to have a flagon of ale with.

Problem is, she's then catapulted into being an abnormal person, in an abnormal environment, being abnormal.

Scarlett is appearing on Pilgrimage on BBC2 on Friday nights. This is a series, if you don’t know, where a set of celebs/well known people of different religions, walk a pilgrimage. There have been several incarnations of the programme and she is in the latest one with Lawrence LBowen and Nick Hewer, plus a Sikh cricketer called Monty, an Emmerdale actress and a female stand up. Scarlett is quite religious. She found comfort in God when she was growing up. I have heard her say before on a podcast that she wasn’t popular at school and she was lonely, and just read a lot. I am not religious but I found the first one interesting. I find Scarlett to be very genuine, interested in other people, sensitive. She got emotional in the first episode due to the joking around of LLB and NH. I think she thought they were being disparaging about religion and playing up for the cameras. I would agree with her about those two. She has struck up a friendship with the cricketer.

I don’t think fame has changed her, except she lives in a nice house. I think she fully appreciates her good fortune. She looks fake with her orange tans and make up, but I think she uses it all to mask insecurities. There is more to her than meets the eye. The comment upthread about her asking someone to put her luggage up - she said on this programme she is 4 foot 11. I am a couple of inches taller than her, I struggle with overhead lockers and have asked for help before. It didn’t make me a diva, just a short arse with weak upper body strength.

Reactions: 8
Scarlett is appearing on Pilgrimage on BBC2 on Friday nights. This is a series, if you don’t know, where a set of celebs/well known people of different religions, walk a pilgrimage. There have been several incarnations of the programme and she is in the latest one with Lawrence LBowen and Nick Hewer, plus a Sikh cricketer called Monty, an Emmerdale actress and a female stand up. Scarlett is quite religious. She found comfort in God when she was growing up. I have heard her say before on a podcast that she wasn’t popular at school and she was lonely, and just read a lot. I am not religious but I found the first one interesting. I find Scarlett to be very genuine, interested in other people, sensitive. She got emotional in the first episode due to the joking around of LLB and NH. I think she thought they were being disparaging about religion and playing up for the cameras. I would agree with her about those two. She has struck up a friendship with the cricketer.

I don’t think fame has changed her, except she lives in a nice house. I think she fully appreciates her good fortune. She looks fake with her orange tans and make up, but I think she uses it all to mask insecurities. There is more to her than meets the eye. The comment upthread about her asking someone to put her luggage up - she said on this programme she is 4 foot 11. I am a couple of inches taller than her, I struggle with overhead lockers and have asked for help before. It didn’t make me a diva, just a short arse with weak upper body strength.
She’s not ‘quite religious’ at all 🤣🤣🤣

Scarlett is appearing on Pilgrimage on BBC2 on Friday nights.
I love Pilgrimage. I've watched all 4 series now. I think my favourite moment is where Les Dennis met the Pope. Les actually told the Pope that his mother had been thrown out of the catholic church for having a child out of wedlock (not Les btw).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love Pilgrimage. I've watched all 4 series now. I think my favourite moment is where Les Dennis met the Pope. Les actually told the Pope that his mother had been thrown out of the catholic church for having a child out of wedlock (not Les btw).
What did the pope say?

Reactions: 1