Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn't have an affair with any there was definitely a flirtation - there were loads of weird things like she had a photo of him next to her bed that was noticed in the background of a selfie or something like that and they kept being photographed looking cosy. I really liked her on gogglebox then I think she got a bit big for her boots, I hated how she treated that skirt company!
It was bad behaviour on her part.

I think what might have happened is when she tried on the skirt she didn't like how it looked on her but rather than own up to that, she treated the poor lady who made it terribly instead.

I feel that incident was her true colours coming out, as well as the way she played along with the media hinting she had a thing for Ant like with the aforemented photo of him. Very tacky.

Reactions: 8
I like her, she paid off her parents mortgage, no real nasty stuff on social media about her so good luck to the girl.

Reactions: 16
My SIL is Irish and sent me that whenever Scarlett was in the jungle.
It was doing the rounds in Ireland. Apparently Marty fancies himself as a bit of a ladies man!
Well his partner is nearly 20 years younger and is really good looking I think for him!! So he must have something going for him!! I think she has been with him for years!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

What scum Betty is to do that to anyone nevermind her own daughter. She doesn't deserve Scarlett's support.
Oh my god yes who needs family like that!
I feel sorry for her thats an awful thing for your own mother to do!
I'm shocked poor scarlett.

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh that's horrible! Seems like it happened during lockdown too, scary how fast an addiction can take hold! I really liked Betty on Gogglebox too.

Oh my god yes who needs family like that!
I feel sorry for her thats an awful thing for your own mother to do!
I'm shocked poor scarlett.

Reactions: 9

What scum Betty is to do that to anyone nevermind her own daughter. She doesn't deserve Scarlett's support.
Wow, I feel sorry for anyone with family like that. How appalling. Hope she cuts her mum off for good...how could you ever feel love for anyone after such heartbreaking betrayal?

Reactions: 5
I’ve always found her to be down to earth and funny, but my friend who works for an airline told me that she boarded a flight from Spain to Luton (when she was on Googlebox) and put her luggage on the aisle and said to another cabin crew “can you put that up for me?” She wasn’t even that well known! I was quite surprised that she would behave like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay, reading the story fully I do actually feel sympathy for Scarlett's mum as it sounds like a problem that just got out of control really quickly, and any addiction is a bloody horrible thing. Plus we are living in such uncertain, weird times I can see it making normally good people go mad in one way or another, maybe that's what happened here.

Betty is really lucky Scarlett still has enough money to get her the best help. Hope it works out for them.

Reactions: 12
It’s quite a thing to do to your own daughter and fair play to Scarlett if she’s helping her get help. Must be some addiction to steal from your child, grown up or otherwise

Reactions: 3

A second story in a matter of hours to get herself in the press. Her agent is working overtime to get their client publicity.
Haha I was speaking to him on Tinder about the same time they got together 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

It's the sun with no direct quotes whatsoever which had originally 10's thousands now we have arrived at a figure of 50k. Not doubting that her mum may have a gambling problem but it states she blew through her own money first (and generally people that do that max the likes of credit cards).

However we are to believe that after that she went onto her daughter's account and no alarms where triggered at her bank and it was not discovered for weeks and weeks? And that somehow the figure quoted in the SUN is accurate

Reactions: 1