Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I'm only a couple of days in, and I'm on minimum dosing, but really noticing a reduction in appetite/cravings/munching in general.

I wondered, have any of you just continued on the lower doses? I've read so many people dealing with side effects with the higher dosing, and just wondered if I'm in a honeymoon period, and would need to up the dose to keep the hunger pangs at bay?

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
6.5lb in week one. Pleased with that.

Moved up to 0.6 + 5 clicks yesterday as 0.6 was mostly working just getting slightly hungry before it was due. Violently sick out of nowhere about an hour after my jab this morning, didn’t even get a warning and didn’t feel sick before. Hoping it’s a coincidence.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Congratulations to everyone loosing on Saxenda, I think it can give a head start. I think I may have been silly. BMI was 29, my cosmetics lady spoke about it, it was £150 a pen with weekly clinic. So looked online to online pharma. Got the pen for £65. Was OK on 0.6. Went up to 1.2. God I was ill. No energy and I train alot. Dizzy, sick and it messed my metabolism.
In hindsight for myself. Nothing beats a balanced diet. I learnt the hard way.
Be careful. Nothing beats willpower and being healthy. I train 6 times a week on Peloton and run. My diet is good. I like wine though...... Maybe I'm just a little chunky but funky 🤣
Stay safe everyone and good luck

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I started at beginning of Sept, did well but was very sick at times, just extreme nausea. Did it for a month and stopped for a week while on holidays, didn't gain but stayed the same. Anyway it hasn't really worked properly for me since then. I'm even beginning to wonder are the ones gone off but still clear. I have however been going up extremely slowly like one or two extra clicks every few days as I really can't deal with the sickness and found I couldn't concentrate or do my job properly. I'm in 1.2 + 8 clicks now which i take before bed as I was so tired thing it in AM. I'm not as hungry as if I would be without it but I'm still well able to eat or almost push through the initial feeling of fullness. Hvnet been sick at all this time but not losing the weight either. One pen left and really unsure of whether to order a new batch. I probably just need to take it as prescribed but can't deal with the sickness. Any advice? Thanks

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Sorry if it’s been asked a million times before but where is the best to buy these pens? I’ve never tried them but keen to start. Is boots the cheapest? I’d rather buy just one pen and see how I go first. Do you need to diet at the same time? Thanks guys x

margaretta

VIP Member
My manager lost 2 stone in 3 months taking Orlistat - and her dignity and self respect. She leaked oily poo 24/7 and had to wear the biggest Tena pads available. She couldn’t go out or exercise because the leakage was so bad. Plus once she stopped the tablets, she put the weight straight back on. Definitely not worth it.

I’m going to try controlled eating this coming week and if that’s unsuccessful then I guess I’ll join the Saxenda gang.

I’m so sorry there’s nothing medical to help you. Have you looked into non-invasive gastric procedures like having a gastric balloon inserted?
Thanks. That’s why i won’t take Orlistat.

As to a gastric balloon… anyone got £4000 they can spare?!

becky2817

Im feeling uncomfortably full every day so far and like my bloody sugar drops off a cliff, like il eat something small and feel instantly tired.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Has anyone suffered with trapped wind symptoms. Last two mornings around 4am I’ve had a bad belly thought it was to 💩 but it’s been trapped wind 😩

hereforalaugh38

I can’t get the code to work. You don’t happen to have another do you? Thanks
Hm that’s strange, It seems like a generic code but perhaps it’s only if you’ve ordered previously through them? Have you used boots before? I think there’s one that’s welcome20 or 10 when I first ordered but that was about 6 months ago

caremum

VIP Member
If you don’t mind can you tell me how the process went with better weight clinic ? My own gp won’t prescribe it says they don’t know enough about it .. was it a face to face meeting etc ? Thanks 😊

QUOTE="caremum, post: 9833543, member: 333258"]
Hi girls, an Ozempic user here. Managed to fuck up a whole pen in doing the injection wrong. So really at week 1. I got my perscription from better weight clinic. Absolutely no problem but E200 for appointment. Big issue was no demo in using the pen. Feel horrendous. Haven't been this ill since I was pregnant. Comes in waves. But apart from messed up month am now down 5 lbs in 6 days. Thrilled. SW is 194 lbs. GW is 161. But that is a long term goal. December maybe. I am making baby goals. It didn't creep up overnight so I need to be realistic especially at my age as at 52 nothing works. I do weight training twice a week. Looking for all the tips to get there.
[/QUOTE]
waiting list is pretty depressing. E200 for initial consultation (I had to give him some additional medical info). 3 months perscription and then back to him and a 6 month consultation which cost E100. Ozempic is E120 - E150 p.m. depending on chemist. supply is difficult but do try and go for it. I'm down 40 lbs, Feel great

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I have just started mine today I’m so scared incase I get side effects 😂 did anyone have them with the first dosage? Also how long for the feeling of fullness to kick in as I’m constantly thinking about food 😂 everyone’s results on here are amazing 🤩
I was fucking ILL for the first couple of days. Make sure you eat even if you don’t feel hungry… I feel worse when I’ve not eaten.

From about 20hrs in I was sick so had no appetite but once sickness stopped I never felt that hungry… maybe an “oh I’m a wee bit peckish” but not starving or thinking about food.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I'm only a couple of days in, and I'm on minimum dosing, but really noticing a reduction in appetite/cravings/munching in general.

I wondered, have any of you just continued on the lower doses? I've read so many people dealing with side effects with the higher dosing, and just wondered if I'm in a honeymoon period, and would need to up the dose to keep the hunger pangs at bay?
I really only had a some nausea so stuck to the recommended dosage, I felt like I needed to move up when the time came round as I was starting to feel hungrier

Kaycee

I've just completed my online questions with Boots, so hopefully I can join you all on this journey. A couple of people mentioned cancer risks here? I haven't read about that anywhere, can anyone tell me more?