Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm on 2.4mg today. I didn't weigh in last week as I've had a few unhealthy meals to try and get me to poo with the oil. I've used suppositories and even an enema and can't poo :( I'm trying to drink more water as I really don't drink enough but find it so hsrd with the nausea. I'm not really eating big portions anymoee which is great though.

janedoughball

Yep prescribed by doc yet can’t seem to get it anywhere and pharmacies can be so rude making me feel so in the wrong asking have they any in stock and saying reserved for their customers only or saying we only give to those who actually have diabetes. I don’t know what else to do.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I went up to 1.2 after a week and it give me the worst heartburn. It was so bad I couldn’t sleep. So now I take 0.6 in the morning and 0.6 in afternoon. I’m on day 12 :)

Has anyone taken saxenda abroad? I’m on day 12 and possibly going away for 6 days middle to end of June. I really don’t want to have a break and have to start all over when I get home. It’s an all inclusive holiday and I want to still eat without pigging out like I usually do
I’ve seen some people do, I think you have to take it in your hand luggage rather than hold

Oh god - Send help !!!! I’m a few days into 1.2 and it is kicking my backside. I have had the very worst diarrhoea for days along with a gurgling tummy, it’s awful.

I don’t remember having this last time - Will it go ? Any tips to manage the diarrhoea and nausea?
I’m tempted to jack it in again as it’s making me feel awful but I don’t want to give up so early again.

Dub2020

Where do you get in from & how long does a pen last?
I'm in Ireland so just using local pharmacy. Each pen is for 4 doses/4 weeks.

I made the move to Ozempic at the weekend, didn’t start on 0.25 as I was already at 3 on Sax so went for 0.5 instead. Wish I’d gone in straight at 1 as I feel it’s doing absolutely nothing. Was absolutely starving all day yesterday was nearly in tears over it and sent myself to bed at 9pm just to get away from the fridge. Wish I’d stuck with Sax
Would you give another 0.5 top-up?

hereforalaugh38

Hi all,

I have been using Saxenda for a few weeks now, on 0.9ml and was losing weight and feeling good. I took a week off due to going on holiday and re-started back on 0.6 on Tuesday - I’m feeling absolutely nothing. I still have a huge appetite, it’s not been suppressed at all. I’ve not even got any of the negative side effects I have having before e.g. dry mouth/tiredness. I’ve checked the pen and it’s still working and it’s been less than 30 days since I opened it.

Any ideas what’s happened? Perhaps I’m being impatient and it will take a few more days to take effect.

Thanks!
Sounds like you may need to up the dose potentially, I took a week off and it was super frustrating having to start from the beginning again, I only really started feeling it working again from 1.8ish

caremum

VIP Member
I thought I was having a plateau but looking at last month am down 7 lbs. I still have a bmi of 26.5 grrrr. I am comfie in my own skin at 11 stone. Clothes fit again. What are people doing to try and tone up. My mum tum and boobs are a scary sight

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Does anyone know if you can buy the needles separately? I've stayed at a lower dose due to side effects but will run out of needles before the pens run out
Is this ozempic or saxenda?
I got my needles on Amazon and from my local pharmacy for saxenda, if it is the same type pen then either option

noseyhunx

What time do you all take your jab at?
I had started taking it earlier out of convenience but feeling much more nauseous so thinking about changing to night time so I sleep that off ?

Iccc9

Pens always go in hand luggage as they might freeze in the hold. Pop in a clear bag for security. Needles in the hold if possible.

I personally put my pens in the mini fridge when I got to the hotel but only because it was like 38 degrees in the day! Otherwise I would have left out of fridge no probs.
Thank you so much!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I have just ordered first time from boots, I may have lied a bit as I’m just under the recommended weight.
when I’m picking it up from boots will they check my weight etc 😂 or is it just a normal hand it over kind of thing ?
I doubt they’d question you, it probably won’t have been them who filled the prescription so they won’t know the ins and outs

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Back on today after taking December off Sax and the gym. 3.5lbs on which I was pleasantly surprised by but I will have lost muscle mass too so prob actually gained more fat that the scales seem to say 🙈😂.

Got 5 pens and I’ve started back on 0.6 and hoping to stay low for a while to make them last but will progress through the levels if the lower doses aren’t working as I do know when I got the 3 before I really felt it was working at it’s best.