Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My advice is don’t have a break. I had one after a 5 month stall, gained a good few pounds. I’m back on at 1.2 (second week) and stalling at the new weight!!

I’d rather be stalling at the old weight!

I moved up to 3mg on Tuesday and today I feel soo full, uncomfortably so actually. Only eaten lunch and I honestly couldn’t even contemplate dinner anytime soon 🙉

Reactions: 1
Can someone advise me what your bmi needs to be? If it quite hard to receive from your doctor?
I've got a bmi of 39 but the idea of going to the doctor terrifies me 😂

Can someone advise me what your bmi needs to be? If it quite hard to receive from your doctor?
It’s just been approved by the NHS but I think GPs will make you jump through hoops before subscribing it, best to go private. My BMI was 32.

Reactions: 3
I’m on day 4! Lost about a 1lb already I can see from scales. I find I’m more satisfied don’t get that overwhelming hungry feeling anymore more like just regular pangs. Couldn’t believe how full I was after beans on toast. I have a massive appetite and so bad for just craving too many things all the time even after just eating!! No side effects on 1.6 but curious to see how I fair with the higher dose

i think it’s 30 or 27 if you have a health condition which exasperates weight gain/hard to lose weight

It’s just been approved by the NHS but I think GPs will make you jump through hoops before subscribing it, best to go private. My BMI was 32.
i have bmi of 29.5 and got it from simple online pharmacy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm getting inpatient as maxing out at 1lb a week loss. A loss is a loss but I find it hard to keep motivated knowing it's a lot slower than I think I deserve.

Gonna keep at it though as without Sax I'd probably be gaining!

I'm getting inpatient as maxing out at 1lb a week loss. A loss is a loss but I find it hard to keep motivated knowing it's a lot slower than I think I deserve.

Gonna keep at it though as without Sax I'd probably be gaining!
1lb a week is sustainable so this is a good thing!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got my last shot tomorrow and I’m going to go without for a while and see how it goes, I’d like to be able continue but financially I can’t right now

I’m going to keep to a Keto diet and will report back as to how I’m getting on!

Everyone’s disappeared with the new thread 🤣🙈.
Week 6 weigh in for me - 1lb off. 16.5lbs total loss. 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing results! I’m 3lbs down in a week upped my dose this morning and no side effects so far..!

Where us the best value place these days?

I am tempted to give it a try. I have 7 weeks until my holiday and then 2 weeks after I'm back I am bridesmaid.

I am at least 5 stone overweight so if I could lose a few lbs before them events would be good

Where us the best value place these days?

I am tempted to give it a try. I have 7 weeks until my holiday and then 2 weeks after I'm back I am bridesmaid.

I am at least 5 stone overweight so if I could lose a few lbs before them events would be good
i went with simple online pharmacy and needles and pen were £47!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if you’re going abroad but people were picking up pens for silly money in Turkey on the Facebook groups

Is that just 1 pen? Which when first starting out would last a couple of weeks?
so that was one pen and I think it lasts about 17 days I’ve ordered my 2nd tho as going on holiday and want to lose at half a stone - 10lbs ish

I find I get fuller so easy. I had beans on toast the other night and was so full after whereas usually I’d be starving still

Hi girls, an Ozempic user here. Managed to duck up a whole pen in doing the injection wrong. So really at week 1. I got my perscription from better weight clinic. Absolutely no problem but E200 for appointment. Big issue was no demo in using the pen. Feel horrendous. Haven't been this ill since I was pregnant. Comes in waves. But apart from messed up month am now down 5 lbs in 6 days. Thrilled. SW is 194 lbs. GW is 161. But that is a long term goal. December maybe. I am making baby goals. It didn't creep up overnight so I need to be realistic especially at my age as at 52 nothing works. I do weight training twice a week. Looking for all the tips to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.