Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Click77

Thank you, I am happy to take with me on hols as long as I won’t need a nappy if I have a burger etc!! X

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I ordered with Pharmacy 2 U, their service has been wonderful. Got £40 off too so got my first round for £139, including sharps bin and 5 needles.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I took my first injection about 1500 Sunday. Felt fine. Normally dinner about 2030, then felt asleep on the sofa and woke up around midnight feeling super full and ended up throwing up.

I'm assuming laying down after eating wasn't great so am going to have to try and not do that in the future which will be hard.

Today I had a latte and porridge and glass of squash and just feel a bit uncomfortably full but thats probably more being aware.
Ahh thank you for sharing, I’ll document my journey aswell. I’m off work today & having a routine procedure tomorrow so I figured I’ll have an ‘excuse’ for work if I have any problems.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Hello. I was in 2.4 saxenda but haven't taken it since Friday as I was on holiday and stupidly forgot my needles. Home now, I really don't want to go back down to 0.6. Aby thoughts? Thanks

No, but I did speak to one of their pharmacists the other day about at what BMI they'd stop prescribing to, and they were so so SO lovely.

Do you have any medical conditions?

I've ordered twice with them and they've been completely hassle-free.
No medical conditions maybe because I'm getting to a lower bmi. Hopefully they'll continue to prescribe it.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I guess my post about a lack of symptoms was tempting fate… woke early this morning feeling nauseous, bloated and with shocking eggy burps 🤢
Not feeling great at all, absolutely no appetite, went green with my morning cuppa which is usually my favourite drink of the day.
Have taken a glass of Andrew’s to see if it helps, any other tips gratefully received.

I'm coming to the end of my first month on MJ and weight loss has slowed right down - I'm eating around 1400-1600 calories a day, running three times a week and NOT snacking (or binging!) which is incredible. 10.6lb down in total.

Stuck with 2.5mg for next month, although it is STILL lost somewhere (hate DPD) so I think I'm going to have to use the leftover dose this weekend which isn't ideal. Has anyone used it? Is it hard to get out?

Mab1994

Chatty Member
So after receiving my MJ without the needles from Numan on Wednesday and raising it with them straight away I STILL haven’t been sent any. 😡

I am determined to start today with it being Monday, 1st of the month blah blah so can anyone advise on what needles I should get and from where? Can you even buy needles over the counter?

Also - interested to know what I should expect initially. I know everyone reacts differently but in general. I’m thinking of doing the 8 week blood sugar diet while I’m on MJ but not sure if I’m pressuring myself. Do you all mostly eat what you used to but just less of it?
Amazon. Just search for the sizes in the below image.

Attachments

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Does anyone take any vitamins / supplements alongside their Mounjaro? If so, which ones and do you find they are beneficial?
I've been taking Centrum women multivitamin (I have taken this for a few years now and have continued throughout MJ use), a Vit D supplement, and I've also been taking chlorella and spirulina from Organic Burst. Chlorella is meant to be good for combating hairloss (have struggled with this since the birth of my children, youngest is now 9 :rolleyes: - not sure if it helps but I think so. The Spirulina is meant to be good for weight loss support as well as hayfever, and it has anti-inflammatory properties (if you believe the blurb).The Chlorella and Spirulina you need to take like 8 of the small tablets each per day so my vitamin regime requires at least 4 big gulps of water to get them all down o_O

I can't say for sure whether they are beneficial but they don't feel detrimental...

PinkandTwinkly

I absolutely need to drink more water. I just don't seem to register thirst until I'm a husk, I bet there's Egyptian mummies more hydrated than me
I'm the same
Normally a coffee and a can of fizzy water with my tea and that's it all day..

I've been forcing myself this week as know the risks of I don't, but finding it hard. Hate the feeling of liquid in my belly makes me feel nauseous

Here4thetea

How much have you dropped your calories by? It’s my first week on MJ. I don’t know what I should be targeting my calories at. My maintenance calories are around 2000 using TDEE calculator. I don’t know what I should be aiming for.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Hi, looking into weight loss meds and wondering what the difference is between Mounjaro and Wegovy? They’re the same price from what I can see. Can anyone help? TIA

LadyJY

Has anyone paused for a week whilst on holiday? I don’t want to over indulge at all, I want to mostly stick to my plan, the issue is I am sharing a bathroom and a next door room with someone I don’t know well, and am concerned about side effects and embarrassing noises! I was already about this before I started MJ as I have IBS! It’s all inclusive so will pick the best food options I have, but clearly don’t have control like I do at home. Tricky!