Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahkrin

Didn't seem to make a difference tbh. Maybe at higher strengths it would but for 2.5 seemed okay.

Reactions: 1

PinkandTwinkly

Which collagen do you take please? There seems to be so many types I find it all a bit overwhelming

This one, but it is crazy expensive at about £80 a month and altho the best I've tried- the discounted year subscription I signed up for will probably be my extent

The powders that you add to coffee/yoghurt etc generally work out better value

Acient and Brave or (despite Davina Taylor being batshit) Will Powders brands are decent ones

The tablets and cheap supplements really don't have much collagen in from my investigating. H&B had some and you have to take 6 massive tablets a day just to get the stated dose so watch that

• Heart

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Anyone any experience of starting and stopping wegovy?

Friday would be injection 9.. been full of side effects on 0.5 so was planning on sticking to it for another 4 weeks.

However, been sick as a dog since yesterday and it would appear I've covid. 😞 Likely gonna need to miss my appointment for the injection on Friday. Was thinking. Do I give myself a break and start back, of just miss a week?

So many varying answers online 😭

• Heart

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to purchase Mounjaro from?
Also if I order from Medexpress, does the pack come with four needles? Thank you!
MedExpress send 4 needles. If it's your first order of 2.5 you will get a sharps bin. You can also request an additional sharps bin with any other orders.

• Heart

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
ergh ive been really struggling with constipation so I took an OTC laxative last night…and have spent half the day in the toilet and generally feeling rubbish. I just want a happy medium 🤣 hoping to feel better by tomorrow as I’m travelling for work 😬

had planned to go up to 5mg (MJ) on Friday but I just don’t know if I can cope with the constipation getting worse.
Was it... I've forgotten the name of them.. but they come in yellow and white capsule type things? That basically blast everything out from your insides...

Always get senna or lactulose!

Andi2020

Is anybody feeling cold? I’m on day 3 & I can’t get warm. I know it’s not exactly warm weather outside but I’m bloody freezing!
I’ve been freezing to the bones since I started taking Wegovy in November! It’s my main side effect.

foxygirl2002

Finally E-Surgery prescribed my Mounjaro! Due for delivery tomorrow and I ordered Friday 11am ish (I also choose the free Royal Mail delivery if anyone is interested).
I also bought a fuck load of vitamins from Holland and Barrett to support me on this journey and hopefully make my body feel a bit better. I constantly feel unwell, exhausted, sick, dizzy and just drained from how I eat and what I eat🤣 I’m going to take it tomorrow before bed and hope I sleep off the side effects!

Here4thetea

Im eating between 1800-2000 (which is a large drop from my TDEE

I've had to change my mindset, normally diet is all about low calorie to eat as much as I can. In order to hit my calories as my appetite is much smaller I'm eating full fat Yoghurts and milk and nice things like peanut butter and pasta. Only small portions but good food

For me, I have a lot to lose and fear of baggy saggy skin so slower is better. I also feel if I can my calories higher now I'll find it easier when I eventually come off the jab
That’s my thoughts as well. I don’t want to be eating too little that I find it unsustainable when I come off the jab.

unidentified

VIP Member
Thank you all for your replies. I had been thinking of it before that comment but it really has pushed me. I can’t carry on being this fat, it impacts my life to even putting on socks is a struggle. It isn’t helped my the fact I am so short but I don’t want to live like this. The cost is such a lot but I am hoping that the cost I would save on buying food I can use on that instead. I went to the GP last June pleading for support from their tier 3 weight loss management program and still waiting! I’ve heard ADHD meds can reduce appetite as well so I am hoping in time I could look at starting those too.

• Heart

extra_extra

Hello! New to thread but can anyone tell me the best way to order ozempic/wegovy if you're just under the weight they expect you to be atm.
Even tho my BMI considers me obese, I tried pharmacy4u and was denied but told the truth about weight/height etc.

• Sad

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I mentioned before about the last time I ordered they emailed me and said they’d approve but the guidance was you need to lose 10% of your weight in 6 months and I was confused as I’ve definitely lost more than that. I’m starting to think I inputted my weight wrong 🙈 I think instead of 15 stone 6 I put 16 stone 5 which would have meant I’d only lost 2lb in 4 months. Worried I’ll have problems on my next order as it’s going to look like I’ve lost about 1.5 stone in a month 😩 I hope they don’t get funny with me

• Heart

I_mean_reaaaalllly

Has anyone decided to stay on 2.5mg? Coming up for my fourth dose of 2.5 on thurs and the appetite reduction is still in full swing, some nausea and continued loss. Feels like if it's still working at this dose, should I continue? Experiences positive or negative would be appreciated!

Nearly a stone down so far 😀
I’m planning on staying on 2.5, got my 4th dose on Saturday. Got strong appetite suppressant so don’t feel I need to increase. Nausea has abated massively, earlier in the week I thought I’d need to stop as I felt so poorly. Weight loss is slow and steady (6lbs at wk 3) which I initially struggled to understand but it’s steady which I’m hoping means sustainable.

• Heart

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
I take a a high strengh Collagen.
(stupidly expensive but did a QVC deal which has made it slightly less expensive.
Starting taking it in March pre MJ, and it def make a difference with hair, skin nails and achy joints.
I take Vit D as work nights

I've also added (with MJ) a multi vit as saw it suggest and I'm easily led.

Finally I've also started taking electrolytes (as again someone else was an I'm a sheep) and honestly think the they are making a massive difference to me. I've always suffered migraines and am medicated for it but still got pretty regular migraines and headaches especially waking. It's one of the things that put me off taking a weight loss jab

Honestly they've pretty much gone. I have an electrolytes drink when I wake and it clears any dodgy head within minutes, unlike the previous caffeine and pills I needed
Which collagen do you take please? There seems to be so many types I find it all a bit overwhelming

Amym2020

Hi, I am on wk 5 and I had such bad leg cramps last night has anyone else experienced these?

Also does anyone else have big boobs? I have lost 1st 2 pounds on this and not lost a single thing off my boobs 😩 still 36g really disheartening when I have lost weight but still look big as I am top heavy

• Heart
Getting so much more food noise on MJ than I did on Wegovy. Really frustrating but will still with it for a good few months more until I’m at the highest dose before switching back I guess. Has anyone else found this? I’m definitely eating bigger portions too.
I can’t comment on Wegovy but with MJ, I can still pretty much eat as much as I did before. I don’t think I get fuller quicker but I do stay fuller for longer. And if I do eat a huge portion or overeat, I’ll suffer.

• Heart