Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amym2020

Ahhr maybe I was too keen and trying to order too early then!

I couldn’t decide whether to stick at 2.5. I feel lucky so far haven’t had many side effects. Sure that will change if I up it to 5😩

I ordered with them and have found them really good. I had my third dose on Saturday and today got an email asking if I need to reorder at 2.5 or 5mg. Given the absolute avalanche of side effects, I’m definitely not going up a dose 😃

oddsock17

I'm at the stage of either upping my dose on Wegovy to 1.7mg or switching completely to Mounjaro. Ozempic worked great at 0.25 and 0.5 but I don't feel Wegovy suppresses my appetite as much. Interested to hear from those who switched to Mounjaro after being on 1.0mg Wegovy and what you noticed? Or those who upped to 1.7mg on Wegovy, what you noticed? In terms of side effects, weight loss etc
Thanks!!

Have anyone needed to book a phone call with Simple Online Pharmacy before the order was processed. I need to speak to a nutritionalist apparently?
Thanks

Ffs! Ordered the 5mg dose Saturday and the 2.5 injection has turned up! I definitely clicked on the 5mg having been on 2.5 for the last 5 weeks and no longer having any affect but ffs 2.5 mg has been sent out! What’s the chances of them sending me 5mg without me having to fork out even more money?

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Jeez, last week I felt like it took about 24 hours to notice any effects from the first dose. Expected the same with the second. Still felt hungry etc tonight. But have just had dinner and could only manage the TINIEST amount and feel sick now.

Squittel

VIP Member
Same here, its like I'm waiting for sickness to kick in. I feel OK, I definitely can feel something in my tummy, maybe a teeny bit icky, or maybe I'm just looking for a problem.
I felt the same, though I was very lucky it didn’t come to anything. But definitely my tummy felt different.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I’m going to take an antihistamine in the hope it helps as I feel wretched. Have been dry heaving all morning, had to turn my camera off in a teams meeting as I kept burping and heaving.
I’ve not eaten anything yet either which may be exacerbating the nausea but I just can’t face anything.

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Well this is annoying. I received my 1st MJ order today from Numan and there are no needles. I wanted to start straight away as I can’t store the pen in my fridge without getting a family lecture and now since I can’t start it, I’m going to have to store it in a cupboard which probably isn’t wise in this heat! Did anyone else get an order with absolutely everything included - down to the sharpies bin and not get the needles?
That is surely an error on their part?

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
How long does it take your body to get used to so few calories? I have had relatively decent appetite suppression/feeling full quickly (though no food noise reduction yet on 2.5) so I’m eating a lot less than I normally would. I have mostly been at home over the weekend so felt ok but am out and about today and keep feeling really faint and unwell. I’m just forcing down a banana blended with high protein yogurt to see if it helps. I’m also having (sorry for TMI) a really heavy period which I never normally have as I’ve got the Mirena coil, and I’m wondering if this is due to the jab too.
---
How long does it take your body to get used to so few calories? I have had relatively decent appetite suppression/feeling full quickly (though no food noise reduction yet on 2.5) so I’m eating a lot less than I normally would. I have mostly been at home over the weekend so felt ok but am out and about today and keep feeling really faint and unwell. I’m just forcing down a banana blended with high protein yogurt to see if it helps. I’m also having (sorry for TMI) a really heavy period which I never normally have as I’ve got the Mirena coil, and I’m wondering if this is due to the jab too.
Noooo the banana and yogurt didn’t help, been sick 🤢

Last edited:

Be creative

Hey all! I’m on 0.25 weygovi and so far (second week on it) I haven’t really felt very much change at all, but that’s expected I think at this early stage. However, I did want to do Mounjaro but I read from ZAVA which is where I buy it that if you take oral contraceptive it’s recommended not to as it affects the pill from working properly. Is everyone that’s taking MJ not on the pill?

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Hmmm I’m on day 4 of week 3 of MJ and I have been quite hungry this morning and thinking about food. I had been considering doing another month on the starting dose but if this carries on I think I’ll go up to 5mg.

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I take supplements but those are more to do with supporting my body as I’m coming into peri menopause and I was taking them before Wegovy. I take balance tonic from Rheal and I also take their greens drink too. I take cod liver oil and vit d3000 oral spray and then a magnesium glycinate tablet before bed. I take a spoon of collagen in my morning coffee which is the only new thing I introduced when I started Wegovy and that is to try and minimise the ‘Ozempic face’ as I lose weight
I have been debating collagen but know nothing about it. Any recommendations for what to buy?

ahkrin

Are you eating enough fibre? I have flax seed in my overnight oats to increase my fibre as i don't eat enough veg.