Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a meal out yesterday with my family, hadn't eaten all day so thought I'd be ok, got home, OH had got us pudding the have at home. Could only manage half !! Sticky Toffee Pudding with custard, I never leave any left usually but I just couldn't eat, I felt so sick. I'm amazed at how this is working. I'm only on Day 5 of Week 1. I don't care if I don't loose weight quickly, this is fantastic. Just the ability to be in a calorie deficit without my body craving for any food, or me emptying the fridge over the course of an evening.
What injection are you taking? Thanks
---
Hi, I am just about to put my order through with Mediexpress - if it doesn’t get approved will I get my money back?
Also, what do they check to why it approved ? Thanks
---
Hi, I am just about to put my order through with Mediexpress - if it doesn’t get approved will I get my money back?

Last edited:
---
---
It is generally based on BMI, what it your BMI?

---
---
They may ask for a full body photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This week is probably the first time appetite suppression has worked for the whole 7 days. I'm really happy with Mounjaro. 11kg down and due my 7th injection today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have put 30
---
If I don’t get authorised they will refund me though ?
You've 'put' 30, is that your actual BMI though?

My BMI is higher but I had to submit a picture of my scales with my weight on and full length body photos (in fitted clothing) to be approved.

This is what I’m unsure about? Is it the drug or the amount of food? My partner is also suggesting it’s due to the amount of weight I’ve lost - he doesn’t know I’m on MJ.
Last night, I had a curry so I ate a lot! More than enough to absorb two glasses of wine 😭
there has been some media that these drugs may also be used to help people who binge curb their cravings. I feels its so long in my stomach I get a double whammy. It really just makes me feel ill so I avoid now.

Reactions: 3
---
---
Hi I'm on Wegovy, I get mine from Asda Online. 6 weeks in I've lost a stone. Slow and steady.

I'm sure you'll be approved if you meet the BMI guidelines.

Reactions: 3
Oof the diarrhoea is kicking my arse. Took my first 2.5 dose on Sunday night. Felt immediate suppression and lack of food noise. Was feeling amazing and eating really well. I don’t eat meat but was prioritising fish and lots of veg.
Sulphur burps started on Tuesday and then diarrhoea started and hasn’t really stopped. Up 3-4 times during Tuesday and Wednesday night. Zero appetite.

How on earth has one dose had such a strong effect? I’ll persevere as I was feeling great initially.
What injection are you on? Hope you feel better soon

Would love to hear how the four weeks have gone without the medication?
I feel great!
Hair has stopped thinning and my skin has improved a lot. I've lost another 6lbs now (I went on a trip for 4 days and still lost which was surprising). I have lots more energy and don't feel sick anymore. Definitely have my normal appetite back - but I've completely changed the way I eat and still go to the gym 6x a week.

Best thing I ever did and I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms or anything. After about 2 weeks I felt hungry again but my portion sizes are still very small...

Reactions: 6
I feel great!
Hair has stopped thinning and my skin has improved a lot. I've lost another 6lbs now (I went on a trip for 4 days and still lost which was surprising). I have lots more energy and don't feel sick anymore. Definitely have my normal appetite back - but I've completely changed the way I eat and still go to the gym 6x a week.

Best thing I ever did and I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms or anything. After about 2 weeks I felt hungry again but my portion sizes are still very small...
Aw thank you for sharing! This is really motivating to hear especially that you have continued to lose weight and your lifestyle has changed with it. The medication was just the boost and start. I’m really happy for you and can’t wait to be on the other side too 🙌🏽🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.