Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consult-bloom
spring30
Dose20
spring15
Ahhhh thank you so much! Just ordered my third pen using Consult-bloom 🙌🏽
---
Has anyone had any lucky with finding discount codes for mounjaro recently? Need to reorder and got lucky last time with one for medexpress that I shared here so hoping someone else can share the favour 🙏🙏
Not sure if you’ve reordered yet but there is a Medexpress discount code Consult-bloom
I just got £22.50 off my order 🙌🏽

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh thank you so much! Just ordered my third pen using Consult-bloom 🙌🏽
---

Not sure if you’ve reordered yet but there is a Medexpress discount code Consult-bloom
I just got £22.50 off my order 🙌🏽
Ordered this morning with just £5 off. Damn!! It’s already been shipped too (great service). Still definitely the cheapest supplier though.

I’m taking the plunge, mounjaro 1st pen arriving tomorrow. I feel like I’ve been yo-yo dieting all my life. Heaviest I’ve ever been at 12st 9, I’m 5ft 1 though and apple shaped so carrying the weight on my middle. Hoping to get in the habit of reduced food noise and get used to reduced portion sizes, I think about food a lot

Reactions: 4
Anyone on MJ - have you noticed a change in your tolerance to alcohol? I’ve been on it for 9 weeks and I’ve been absolutely fine with alcohol until now. I used to drink two bottles of wine and not wake up with a hangover next day etc. However, since taking MJ I’ve consciously been drinking less when I do have it.
My partner and I went out last Friday for dinner and to see a comedy show. I had two cocktails and two glasses of wine. When we got back to his, I threw up and woke up with a disgusting hangover. Last night, we go out for dinner, I have two glasses of wine. I’ve been awake on and off since 1:30 with a throbbing headache, feeling like I wanted to be sick (haven’t) and this morning I’ve got another hangover.
I’m away for weekend for a hen do and I’m dreading it now because obviously I want to drink with everyone but really can’t stand having a hangover 🤢
---
Ordered this morning with just £5 off. Damn!! It’s already been shipped too (great service). Still definitely the cheapest supplier though.
Oh that’s a shame! Fingers crossed for next month!
Agreed Medexpress has been great and the shipping is quick. I think my mum is looking to change supplier, she’s with superdrug and I’m sure it’s £215 😭

Reactions: 1
Had a few glasses of wine last night and had acid reflux all night 😩 had to chew on rennies every time I woke up and this morning couldn’t get off the toilet 💩 but in a way I don’t mind that as it helps put me off drinking too regularly 😂

People are starting to notice my weight loss now! 13.5lbs down and it’s making me actually excited for summer for the first time in years

Reactions: 9
Had a few glasses of wine last night and had acid reflux all night 😩 had to chew on rennies every time I woke up and this morning couldn’t get off the toilet 💩 but in a way I don’t mind that as it helps put me off drinking too regularly 😂

People are starting to notice my weight loss now! 13.5lbs down and it’s making me actually excited for summer for the first time in years
Love this for you!! It’s such a boost when others notice your loss. Hot girl summer here we come 🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone on MJ - have you noticed a change in your tolerance to alcohol? I’ve been on it for 9 weeks and I’ve been absolutely fine with alcohol until now. I used to drink two bottles of wine and not wake up with a hangover next day etc. However, since taking MJ I’ve consciously been drinking less when I do have it.
My partner and I went out last Friday for dinner and to see a comedy show. I had two cocktails and two glasses of wine. When we got back to his, I threw up and woke up with a disgusting hangover. Last night, we go out for dinner, I have two glasses of wine. I’ve been awake on and off since 1:30 with a throbbing headache, feeling like I wanted to be sick (haven’t) and this morning I’ve got another hangover.
I’m away for weekend for a hen do and I’m dreading it now because obviously I want to drink with everyone but really can’t stand having a hangover 🤢
---
Yes,I'm definitely not able to drink as much and it doesn't hit the spot how it used to! I don't know if it's the drug though or if it's because we're eating less? Less food to absorb the alcohol?

I have no tolerance or desire for alchol at all. I seem to get drunker too so just don't risk it. (was never a big drinker anyway).

Well done on the summer losses. We are away soon and its such a change shopping for summer wear. Mentally I need to stop buying shapeless tents for dresses but its a big adjustment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes,I'm definitely not able to drink as much and it doesn't hit the spot how it used to! I don't know if it's the drug though or if it's because we're eating less? Less food to absorb the alcohol?
This is what I’m unsure about? Is it the drug or the amount of food? My partner is also suggesting it’s due to the amount of weight I’ve lost - he doesn’t know I’m on MJ.
Last night, I had a curry so I ate a lot! More than enough to absorb two glasses of wine 😭

All of the GLP-1 drugs appear to have an affect on alcohol consumption and some are seeing if it can be used to help addiction. Alcohol can also have an affect on your blood sugar so all users should be wary of their alcohol consumption while on them.

• Heart
I just don't fancy alcohol any more. I never drank a lot but since being on wegovy from the start of January I really don't fancy it at all.

I was a big drinker. A binge drinker and if I’m being brutally honest with myself probably borderline functional alcoholic. The reduced interest in alcohol
Is by far my favourite thing about these drugs. I’m free of food noise but I’m also free of wine noise too and it’s liberating 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm two days on from my third Wegovy shot and no difference yet. I have probably lost a pound or two as I have moderated my eating habits (cut down snacking) as I know we are supposed to do that anyway but I'd love to feel that radical cut in appetite that others are experiencing. I hope it will come soon.

I'm two days on from my third Wegovy shot and no difference yet. I have probably lost a pound or two as I have moderated my eating habits (cut down snacking) as I know we are supposed to do that anyway but I'd love to feel that radical cut in appetite that others are experiencing. I hope it will come soon.
I didn’t really get an appetite reduction till I was on 1mg

• Heart
I'm 5ft3 and wanted to lose 3 stone. My first month on 0.25mg I lost over a stone. Start month 3 this week and I'm over 2 stone down. Best thing I've ever done I had to go and try jeans on today and I've gone from a 12/14 to an 8/10 in 8 weeks
Hi, what injection are you on? Thanks

Oof the diarrhoea is kicking my arse. Took my first 2.5 dose on Sunday night. Felt immediate suppression and lack of food noise. Was feeling amazing and eating really well. I don’t eat meat but was prioritising fish and lots of veg.
Sulphur burps started on Tuesday and then diarrhoea started and hasn’t really stopped. Up 3-4 times during Tuesday and Wednesday night. Zero appetite.

How on earth has one dose had such a strong effect? I’ll persevere as I was feeling great initially.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm now 63lbs down. June 4th will mark a year on Semaglutide & it's been slow and steady.

Re some recent discussions on side effects - I've not had sulphur burbs or changes to my cycle. Actually the only side effect I did get a bit early on was some constipation. I don't drink much anyway but definitely find my tolerance is lower when I do drink, and I don't crave it the same way I used to (like at the end of a stressful day).
---
It will be interesting to see how things change once you're at 0.5 and 1. Definitely the higher I went up doses the more effective the drug was at quieting my food noise and appetite. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.