Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. After injecting wegovy in your leg does nay else get a tingling feeling in thier leg is this normal , I do be so nervous for the first hour or so after doing it
I've had this twice, once my leg went numb and tingly for a few days, I was told you can get too close to a nerve sometimes, it's harmless but feels funny

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Been approved for Wegovy today by Boots. Waiting for them to text me and say they have it.
Anyone know how long I could be waiting? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Slow slow loser here currently on saxenda 2.4; weighed in yesterday and down 36lbs altogether since last September. Had terrible nausea etc at the beginning currently take nexium daily, however I do feel food noise is back . I’m going to try to move up to 3 daily to see if it can kick start me losing more . I’m in Ireland so wegovy or monjaro not available here

• Heart
I know it’s only been 24hrs since my very first injection of Wegovy but I really don’t feel anything different…. I did feel a bit queasy last night after injecting which I totally expected but today I feel like normal. If anything I am hungrier than normal. I know I did it properly and I got the full dose so don’t know what’s happened. When I was on saxenda last summer I had to force myself to eat 😔 from day one. Anybody else experience anything similar 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know it’s only been 24hrs since my very first injection of Wegovy but I really don’t feel anything different…. I did feel a bit queasy last night after injecting which I totally expected but today I feel like normal. If anything I am hungrier than normal. I know I did it properly and I got the full dose so don’t know what’s happened. When I was on saxenda last summer I had to force myself to eat 😔 from day one. Anybody else experience anything similar 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve not really had bad side effects from Wegovy. Sometimes a bit of diarrhoea and I found in the early days if I overate I’d wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick and full but I’ve learnt my lesson on that one.

I didn’t really get the reduction in appetite till I got to 1mg

I’ve not really had bad side effects from Wegovy. Sometimes a bit of diarrhoea and I found in the early days if I overate I’d wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick and full but I’ve learnt my lesson on that one.

I didn’t really get the reduction in appetite till I got to 1mg
Thank you for your reply 😊

Took my first 5mg MJ shot on Saturday, feeling big difference in side effects compared to the 2.5mg dosage. Sulphur burps are off the charts disgusting, and I am exhausted - like physically knackered. Also severely constipated so having to try and combat that, as well as feeling pretty nauseous 😭. Hoping it’s just a short adjustment as I felt great on 2.5mg.
Havent weighed this week yet so will probs just wait until next Monday now and have a two week weigh in.

I’m on my second week of 5mg MJ and finding the sulphur burps “interesting” as well!! Need to eat smaller portions and spread out over the day.

I also took my first 5mg MJ on Saturday. So far, glad I went up a dose as I felt the positive effects of 2.5mg were starting to wear off. My weight had also plateaued for 2 weeks, but now I'm losing again. I have felt more nauseous, and I was a bit sick on Sunday night, but nothing too bad, and no burps! But I am also really, really tired - I'm sleeping well but I don't want to wake up in the morning, and I feel like I could doze off during the day if I weren't at work.

Well I was due my first dose of second MJ pen last night but since I’m off to Disneyworld on Saturday for a fortnight I haven’t ordered it as I didn’t want to be affected by side affects on hols. I’ve lost 9 pounds which I’m thrilled by. I’m going to see how I feel now, what damage is done on hols and then perhaps go back on. I have struggled the first few days after jabs with sleep and a weird tummy ache so would rather not have to take them but I am still BMI 35 so need to consider it to shift some more weight. I’m curious to see what happens coming off now after just one month on.

Reactions: 3
That’s 6 weeks done and dusted on Mounjaro now! It’s going super quickly - as is the weight!

I did 4 weeks on 2.5mg, and I’m now on 5mg.

Start weight: 227
Current weight: 206
Total: -21lbs

Week 1: -7lbs

Week 2: -1lb

Week 3: -4lbs

Week 4: -2lbs

Week 5: -5lbs

Week 6: -2lbs

Still no major side effects to speak of, I’m still definitely not drinking enough water and I barely left my work desk over the last week but it’s still going well 😅 best thing I have ever done! X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Questions for anyone that has moved from Wefovy to Mounjaro - what was the reason for the move and has it made a difference?

Ended up in boots this morning so had a weigh in, another 3lbs down. So that’s 10lbs in exactly a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I ask a really dumb question here, where do you need to click your pen to on MJ for the full 2.5 dose? Mine only has 3 number '1s' if you turn the whole thing but it's for 4 weeks so I then counted the clicks, there are 60 so divided by the 4 weeks I did 15 clicks but I've felt nothing at all and it doesn't seem to be going down. I did Sax previously and that was just take it to your dosage but now I feel dumb and there is loads left but should only be 2 left... I can't find it on the leaflet or online and it expires in May! Help please 🙏

Consult-bloom
spring30
Dose20
spring15
Thank you very much, saved £20 with Consult-bloom!
---
Can I ask a really dumb question here, where do you need to click your pen to on MJ for the full 2.5 dose? Mine only has 3 number '1s' if you turn the whole thing but it's for 4 weeks so I then counted the clicks, there are 60 so divided by the 4 weeks I did 15 clicks but I've felt nothing at all and it doesn't seem to be going down. I did Sax previously and that was just take it to your dosage but now I feel dumb and there is loads left but should only be 2 left... I can't find it on the leaflet or online and it expires in May! Help please 🙏
You twist the pen to ‘1’ and inject, it will then close back up and each load is twisted to that same number 1.

Thank you very much, saved £20 with Consult-bloom!
---

You twist the pen to ‘1’ and inject, it will then close back up and each load is twisted to that same number 1.
Jeez thank you, I just took that there were only 3 1s! Makes complete sense, best go top it up! Much appreciated
---
Jeez thank you, I just took that there were only 3 1s! Makes complete sense, best go top it up! Much appreciated
Sorry it's 3 Zeros, so I've got to twist it all the way round to 1? Won't that be the whole injection? I don't know why I can't get my head around this!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.