Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me. Just took the plunge with it as getting a pen was becoming so much hassle.

I believe I have insulin resistance due to my bodyshape and inability to lose any weight through diet/ excercise.

3 weeks in on 0.25 with no real issues, bar some sickness feeling usually the day after injecting. Seem to be slowly losing on this rate too. My shape has definitely changed too - face slimmer, stomach more flat and less bloated too.
Thanks for letting us know. I’m seriously thinking about it. I’m on rybelsus, £160 for a month. Doesn’t seem as expensive as what I’ve seen on here for Ozempic and Saxenda. But expensive non the less. Is the customer service, delivery etc ok? X

Yes I will do, thanks for the advice. Just really frustrating as i'm now £180 down and have to try and source more. Their customer service is non existent too.
They've got £700 of my money still! I can't find anywhere that's got rybelsus in stock at the moment.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
They've got £700 of my money still! I can't find anywhere that's got rybelsus in stock at the moment.
What?!! That's bloody awful! What steps are you taking to get it back? I'm going to threaten to report them to the GPC and police if they don't refund me or send my item

Reactions: 2
What?!! That's bloody awful! What steps are you taking to get it back? I'm going to threaten to report them to the GPC and police if they don't refund me or send my item
Nationwide have a process you can use to reclaim money for goods and services you didn't receive. I used it before when a company I'd bought something from went bust. Am hoping the evidence I've sent them will mean they'll refund me, they then go after the company to get it back.

Nationwide have a process you can use to reclaim money for goods and services you didn't receive. I used it before when a company I'd bought something from went bust. Am hoping the evidence I've sent them will mean they'll refund me, they then go after the company to get it back.
Did the company ignore your requests for a refund then?

Sorry to derail everyone! Maybe let this be a warning to avoid Chemist Direct!

Reactions: 1
Could you tell me (us) how it is used please? Do you have to mix it and inject? How long does the 5mg last? Thanks
The site can't tell you how to use it due to it coming in raw form and them also not being a pharmacy.

Comes in a powder vial along with sterile water for mixing. Depending on size bought, u either add half or all the water to mix. Needs refrigerated once mixed. Comes in either a 5 or 10mg.

There is a fb group thats popped up to assist people - it has pinned posts showing the doses etc plus there's a few users done videos of how to mix.
The group is annoying tho to be honest. It's absolutely spammed daily with the same questions over and over with no one reading the pinned posts. There's even people wanting others to order it for them, cause they don't know how to use the website and all this 🤯

It's also full of people who have taken one jab and expect to have lost a stone in weight in a couple of days. There's also quite a lot I've seen that refuse to start on the low dose and are firing 1mg into themselves then becoming sick and blaming the semaglutide, saying its dodgy 🙈

Customer service wise, you order, you pay, it gets delivered lol. There's not a lot in-between due it not being a pharmacy.

You won't get spoon fed on how to use it etc, so please Google, research etc.

The site is a bit amateurish to use tbh, so can look a bit "iffy" I don't think the owner really realised how in demand and how much traffic they would be getting to it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The site can't tell you how to use it due to it coming in raw form and them also not being a pharmacy.

Comes in a powder vial along with sterile water for mixing. Depending on size bought, u either add half or all the water to mix. Needs refrigerated once mixed. Comes in either a 5 or 10mg.

There is a fb group thats popped up to assist people - it has pinned posts showing the doses etc plus there's a few users done videos of how to mix.
The group is annoying tho to be honest. It's absolutely spammed daily with the same questions over and over with no one reading the pinned posts. There's even people wanting others to order it for them, cause they don't know how to use the website and all this 🤯

It's also full of people who have taken one jab and expect to have lost a stone in weight in a couple of days. There's also quite a lot I've seen that refuse to start on the low dose and are firing 1mg into themselves then becoming sick and blaming the semaglutide, saying its dodgy 🙈

Customer service wise, you order, you pay, it gets delivered lol. There's not a lot in-between due it not being a pharmacy.

You won't get spoon fed on how to use it etc, so please Google, research etc.

The site is a bit amateurish to use tbh, so can look a bit "iffy" I don't think the owner really realised how in demand and how much traffic they would be getting to it though.
I joined the group recently and I think it’s worth joining before deciding whether to order. That and watching all the TikTok videos lol

Reactions: 3

I’m trying to work out the cost savings
So 5mg @ £89 - is this a months supply?
Will I also need to buy extra needles?

Oh god I’m panicking now as I’ve ordered from chemis direct my last lot was from there and I got no problems so thought it would be ok! I ordered again last Friday and I’ve heard nothing back now. I’m worried as I run out soon and can’t afford to buy more now I’ve paid for that 😭😭

Ok, absolute noob question, cause I'm only on day 3, obviously I weighed myself this morning, cause I'm an Impatient Ivy. I've lost 1.4 kgs in the first 2 days, I realistically know this is water weight, but I'm the person who will put on weight while I sleep or lose 1 pound while being super strict on calories and exercising. My BMI was 37.3 starting so I have a good amount to lose, I'm just a bit baffled at that amount in 2 days.

I’m trying to work out the cost savings
So 5mg @ £89 - is this a months supply?
Will I also need to buy extra needles?
If you’re doing 1mg injection then that should work out to 5 injections if I’ve worked it out right. I’m just looking on their website now.
Extra needles can be brought on Amazon x

Oh god I’m panicking now as I’ve ordered from chemis direct my last lot was from there and I got no problems so thought it would be ok! I ordered again last Friday and I’ve heard nothing back now. I’m worried as I run out soon and can’t afford to buy more now I’ve paid for that 😭😭
I'm going to ring them again today and play hell

Does anyone have a link to buy additional needles for the Oz pen pls? Not sure which ones I need! Thx

I’m thinking I may look into the raw semaglutide. I have another sleeve of rybelsus left but by the time I come to order it I reckon. That’s also going to be out of stock… just gotta man up with the needles

Daily Fail taking a very sniffy approach to Sharon Ozbourne using ozempic. At least she is being honest about it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.