Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I’m 3 weeks into taking rybelsus and I hadn’t seen any results or noticed a difference so I ordered 7mg the other day to start when I’ve finished and now the last few days I’ve finally noticed my appitite has disapeared, I can barely finish one meal a day the last few days and now I’m worried about upping the dose. I’ve not had side effects other than feeling slightly sick when I have my morning coffee. I am so worried about upping the dose and not being able to eat at all and being poorly or having bad side effects should I half the pill? Or cancel the order it’s not come yet. Or should I just try it and see what happens? Not sure what to do now! X

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone / how are you all dealing with the supply issues. I was on ozempic from an online pharmacy - they ran out of stock so I switched to rybelsus tabs instead as recommended by someone on here - these are now out of stock and I’m eeking them out as much as possible but is there any advice when they’re coming back? Don’t want to keep having breaks and then starting again at lower dose ideally?
Daily chemist had some (7mg that is).

Reactions: 1
I got mine last week with zavamed too but they only sent in a script for one box to the pharmacy. I hope it’s easy to get a repeat from them. I am on my last box of my first 16 weeks and I’m down 25lb but webmd aren’t doing prescriptions for it anymore even if you’re already a user. I feel like a drug addict going from doctor to doctor but it’s really working for me and I don’t want to have to stop
---

I sent in my pics and was approved minutes later!! No doubting I need it!! 😂
same here, sent pics at 4pm on Friday, approved at 9pm on Friday :D
It does have a re-order button on my one with zava, my issue is now the pharmacy getting it, pharmacy have told me the supplier isn't even giving a date for it to be in stock, pharmacy said places that have it in stock, will only have it because they have stock in their own fridge atm.

The pharmacist activating my prescription when they see my photo like “Ooh ye fat greedy witch 🤪

1687106103448.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey I’m 3 weeks into taking rybelsus and I hadn’t seen any results or noticed a difference so I ordered 7mg the other day to start when I’ve finished and now the last few days I’ve finally noticed my appitite has disapeared, I can barely finish one meal a day the last few days and now I’m worried about upping the dose. I’ve not had side effects other than feeling slightly sick when I have my morning coffee. I am so worried about upping the dose and not being able to eat at all and being poorly or having bad side effects should I half the pill? Or cancel the order it’s not come yet. Or should I just try it and see what happens? Not sure what to do now! X
I went up to 7mg and felt a little sick day 1 but overall ok. Dry roast, crackers or banana works. My weight is coming off slowly, I sometimes think I’m wasting money and can do it by calorie counting but at the moment I’m not taking the chance that I’ll like it all back on x

Reactions: 4
It does have a re-order button on my one with zava, my issue is now the pharmacy getting it, pharmacy have told me the supplier isn't even giving a date for it to be in stock, pharmacy said places that have it in stock, will only have it because they have stock in their own fridge atm.
My chemist was having trouble getting it so I messaged zavamed to see if I could just order off them but they aren’t sending them out anymore. They said to just ring around chemist to find one that had it in stock and let them know and they would send the script there instead so maybe give that a try
---
I see the reorder button now. Thank you! I feel like I’m in such a panic about running out that I’d nearly reorder them now!

I got mine last week with zavamed too but they only sent in a script for one box to the pharmacy. I hope it’s easy to get a repeat from them. I am on my last box of my first 16 weeks and I’m down 25lb but webmd aren’t doing prescriptions for it anymore even if you’re already a user. I feel like a drug addict going from doctor to doctor but it’s really working for me and I don’t want to have to stop
---

I sent in my pics and was approved minutes later!! No doubting I need it!! 😂
my photos were accepted swiftly, it’s a humbling experience haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been having a quiet weekend watched a few my 600 lb life. Dr Now is awful to patients. Tough love doesn't work. All about the surgery and not medication why not both hand in hand.
Some stories very sad and some so inspirational

Just moved onto week 1 of 0.5 Oz after doing 5 weeks 0.25…didn’t want to up my dose after 4 weeks due to going on holiday. I’ve weighed and I’ve put on less than 2lbs which seems like a miracle in itself as I am usually the best part of a stone up after a week all inclusive!

I’m 6lbs down since starting including this gain so hoping I start to see some good losses now!

Day 2 of full dose rybelsus. I requested to be switched from 0.5mg ozempic from manual as I didn’t feel it was doing anything. Feel a bit queasy and struggling to drink my morning iced coffee

Day 2 of full dose rybelsus. I requested to be switched from 0.5mg ozempic from manual as I didn’t feel it was doing anything. Feel a bit queasy and struggling to drink my morning iced coffee
You’ll get there! Dry crackers and a banana for me is doing the trick

I got off another 1lb over the weekend which is a first 🤣

I think I have under estimated how long it’s going to take me to reach my interim goal in the timeframe I set. I need to lose 4 stone in total

I lost 2 stone in 4 months last year (gained it all back!) so I was at square 1 this year

i gave myself 3 months to lose 2 stone before my holiday in august. I’m 6 weeks in, 1 stone down with 7 weeks To go and not sure I will drop another stone by then. I’m going to join a gym tonight to try push through it. I haven’t been working out enough. If I can at least loose close to another stone I will be ok with that. It’s a big thing for me to wear a swimsuit on holiday and it’s going to be really hot so I don’t want to be feeling a frump

After my holiday I have the final 2 stone to lose but less timescale to set on myself so maybe I will feel less pressure on myself.

my size 16 clothes are finally quite loose!
---
Sorry I am on 0.5mg ozempic now. Zero side effects now I tolerate it really well

• Heart
With all these shortages has anyone thought about going on raw semaglutide? I’ve seen a few posts about it, yes it’s fiddly but it’s so much cheaper…

With all these shortages has anyone thought about going on raw semaglutide? I’ve seen a few posts about it, yes it’s fiddly but it’s so much cheaper…
Someone suggested that on my manual group and got shot down in flames.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I would if it could be sourced from somewhere reputable.

I don’t really want to mix up my own. I will swap to tablets if I can’t get more but what I have tried to do is give myself enough overlap time to source some so I am not running out

I think my only caution is mixing it up myself, and how trustworthy the source of the drug is? I feel like a US based IG account someone has reccomended here before (named Dana maybe?) did it this way. I

Has anyone ordered from Daily Chemist? I ordered last week and they have taken my money but have not sent the tablets. I have emailed with no response and just called and got someone promising to ring back. I've had a look at Trust Pilot and their reviews are shocking. I'm now shitting myself i've been scammed 😔

• Sad
Has anyone ordered from Daily Chemist? I ordered last week and they have taken my money but have not sent the tablets. I have emailed with no response and just called and got someone promising to ring back. I've had a look at Trust Pilot and their reviews are shocking. I'm now shitting myself i've been scammed 😔
I've ordered from them three times. One order was cancelled and they've been rubbish about refunding me the money. My first order was really quick but the second one I had to keep chasing them up. It did eventually arrive tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.