Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really need some advice because of the shortages.

I did my last shot of Ozempic and now have no more!

I've still got a bunch of saxenda in my fridge - do you guys reckon it would be a catastrophe for me to go from 1mg Ozempic to 3mg Saxenda?

Or... will I tit myself 😬

I built up the dose gradually when I switched from Saxenda to Ozempic, but was pretty much completely stalled for 5 weeks weight loss wise while I did so.

I normally would take it in my stride, but my wedding is 10 weeks away and I still dont fit into my dress.
can you ring around pharmacies in the area, I was in boots the other day and she was saying that Saxenda should be back in stock here soon as they gotten Ozem back in stock this week

Reactions: 2
UKRaw Supplements. This isn't an advert for them or anything either lol
I must say getting semaglutide & mixing it myself sounding interesting especially due to the shortage until I read this article, I know it’s from the Daily Fail but has anyone actually used it raw with good results?

I must say getting semaglutide & mixing it myself sounding interesting especially due to the shortage until I read this article, I know it’s from the Daily Fail but has anyone actually used it raw with good results?
I just googled and read this article also….sounds really dodgy 😳

I’ve got the uk peptides one which is already mixed for you
Upped to 10ml which is apparently 0.5 but Jesus the nausea is horrendous
The UKraw peptides one?

I dont think that conversion is correct.. 10ml is a lot..

Did u start on 0.25mg? Its recommended u do this for 4 week, then if OK, u go up a step for another 4. There's so many people jumping in at higher rates on this stiff when they shouldn't.
---
I just googled and read this article also….sounds really dodgy 😳

Plenty using it. Including myself. The daily mail article is making a mountain out a mole hill as usual.

They're practically making out he is bringing in opium from Afghanistan, selling it to us, then we are processing it for our hits 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The UKraw peptides one?

Did u start on 0.25mg? Its recommended u do this for 4 week, then if OK, u go up a step for another 4. There's so many people jumping in at higher rates on this stiff when they shouldn't.
---

Plenty using it. Including myself. The daily mail article is making a mountain out a mole hill as usual.

They're practically making out he is bringing in opium from Afghanistan, selling it to us, then we are processing it for our hits 😂
What is your experience of using it if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: 1
The UKraw peptides one?

---

The people that the paper were quoting had jumped right onto higher doses. No wonder they were bed bound 🙄

So when mixed how long could it be kept in the fridge? If I was using it at say .5mg a week that would be 10 weeks..

What is your experience of using it if you don’t mind me asking?
Check my post on page 37. Post# 739

I'd tried sax start of last year and was ill as duck for 4 weeks solid and gave up with it. Seems to be less side effects, well for me, with semaglutide.
---
The people that the paper were quoting had jumped right onto higher doses. No wonder they were bed bound 🙄

Yup, I know someone that got a 1mg pen and went straight in at 1mg. They thiught go big or go home as they'd lose more weight, do it quicker etc.

This is the main problem. It's the end user, not the meds that are the problem.
---
So when mixed how long could it be kept in the fridge? If I was using it at say .5mg a week that would be 10 weeks..

Don't quote me right, but I'm sure I saw someone say it was upto 5/6 months. You'd need to have a read through the fb group, Google it etc.

• Heart
I’ve got the uk peptides one which is already mixed for you
Upped to 10ml which is apparently 0.5 but Jesus the nausea is horrendous
Is this the raw semaglutide? And they mix it for you? Sounds like a winner to me? X

Last edited:
I dont see this listed on the ukpeptides site?

The mixing yourself is not an issue, it's literally adding sterile water to the powdered vial.

You don't need to be Walter White 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got Ozempic from www.myjuniper.co.uk and lost approx 17llb. I was already in the healthy range but wanted to lose my tummy and drop a dress size (12 to a 10). You obvs need to completely fabricate your starting weight. They didn’t ask me for photos, but I think they have others. I have no idea whether that’s random or not.
How long did this take you? I'm in a similar situation but it's not been working for me so far !

I dont see this listed on the ukpeptides site?

The mixing yourself is not an issue, it's literally adding sterile water to the powdered vial.

You don't need to be Walter White 😂
I’m seriously considering going down this route as getting the pens is beyond pissing me off.
I know people have said it’s not safe for human consumption, but I’m not exactly eating it 🙈😂

I’m much earlier on my journey than @reCAPTCHA (only in week three) but have had a good experience with myJuniper so far. The slack channel you get access to is good for questions and it’s fun seeing people share their achievements there. It’s expensive though 😬

I’m seriously considering going down this route as getting the pens is beyond pissing me off.
I know people have said it’s not safe for human consumption, but I’m not exactly eating it 🙈😂
Exactly, all peptide powders are marked on the bottles as this. I'd imagine some idiot would no doubt do a line or rub it into their gums if they could.

• Haha
For anyone who was interested in my Rebylus order from Direct Chemist - I phoned yesterday and yet again they tried to fob me off, saying it was ready to be sent but hadn't been picked up by Royal Mail (same thing they told me 5 days ago). I escalated the complaint to a manger who phoned me back, apologised and sent me a tracking number almost instantly. I still wasn't holding out much hope but low and behold i've had a notification i'm expecting a parcel today.

They use a gatekeeping non UK customer service (they sounded Malaysian). They were polite but obviously they are not involved with the actual chemist in the UK, so kept trying to fob me off. Anyone having difficulties with them ask to speak to a manger and escalate the complaint further (I also threatened with police etc 🤣).

Sorry for the derail, but hope this helps anyone with orders from them. Hopefully I can get started on the 3mg this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this the raw semaglutide? And they mix it for you? Sounds like a winner to me? X
Yeah it is! It’s easy
---
The UKraw peptides one?

---
Whoops I meant 0.10ml lol
Yeah I did 0.25 for the first 4 weeks, I had used a pharmacy one first for 4 weeks but then did another week of the peptides one for 1 week just to see how I felt

• Heart
I’m suffering with wind 💨 burps, acid and an upset stomach on day 5 of 0.5 Oz. Has anyone had this and found anything that has helped? Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.