Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brain is telling me I’m hungry but when I think about what I want to eat I’m completely drawing a blank … I have a full fridge of options but the thought of eating any of it just feels like no … this is the strangest feeling!!!
I do that. Sometimes I want to eat but there’s nothing I fancy in the fridge or cupboard full of things I’ve bought. In other words, things I usually fancy.

Reactions: 4
Hey all 👋🏻

My ozempic has just arrived and I’m excited to join everyone on their journey! I’m planning my first injection tonight around 8/9pm with a hope to sleeping through any side affects if I have any. I’ve also kept tomorrow free just in case 😬 hopefully it won’t be too bad though🤞🏻

Has anyone ever taken ozempic with inositol?

Reactions: 3
Day 1 of 0.25 Ozempic. Felt really weird all day. Am ok now I’m home though. Headache a bit. No nausea as yet. Hope this feeling doesn’t last all week though. Not sure I want this tbh. But equally I don’t wanna be 100 kg so 🤷‍♀️

ETA: have been mindful of food. Had half a sandwich and some watermelon for lunch. A decaf latte for breakfast. Wow. Who even am I? Normally I’d be snacking immediately I get home.

Reactions: 7
Drink plenty of water and have a couple of paracetamol. Hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow 😊

• Heart
The side effects do seem to ease on Saxenda at least after a few weeks it doesn’t feel like I’m absolutely exhausted and nauseous any more

I think I’ve messed up 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought I’d start taking my vitamins this afternoon and one of them is a semi diet pill with lots of green tea in it and I am now ravenous … I could happily order a Chinese 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Am still trying to work out if rybelsus is having an effect at day 6. I don't usually eat much during the week so hard to tell. I also just ate about 4 quality street I found in a drawer from the kids Easter eggs 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve had my favourite sweets in the cupboard since the weekend and I’ve not touched them. Don’t even want them
Who am I?!!!

• Heart
Has anyone tried implementing a cut off time for eating to help with heartburn? Or that feeling of your food being sat a bit high

Has anyone tried implementing a cut off time for eating to help with heartburn? Or that feeling of your food being sat a bit high
I did some fasting but as weight dropped so to did heartburn as tummy had less fat pressing on it
I found acidic food helped me, beet root, balsamic vinegar, orange juice or orange ice lollies. Still nopen for me. Hunger coming back but resisting urge to pig out

Reactions: 2
My ozempic has arrived!!!! I’m going to start taking it tomorrow. I’m WFH so hopefully should have an easy-ish day. Also gives me a chance to test my temptation with all the snacks in the house 😂 I’m usually snacking constantly lol.
Haven’t read the instructions yet, do you take it out the fridge to come up to room temp before injecting or use it cold? 🥶

Went out for a curry earlier and didn’t order a starter, just ate half my curry, bit of rice and naan & didn’t feel one bit hungry or dissatisfied, it’s the strangest feeling! Felt a bit left out when everyone was having starters and I had nothing but that’s about it. I’ve only been on 0.6 Saxenda for 6 days, what happens when i up the dose in one day? Wondering if I can continue on 0.6 for longer to be more cost efficient.

Went out for a curry earlier and didn’t order a starter, just ate half my curry, bit of rice and naan & didn’t feel one bit hungry or dissatisfied, it’s the strangest feeling! Felt a bit left out when everyone was having starters and I had nothing but that’s about it. I’ve only been on 0.6 Saxenda for 6 days, what happens when i up the dose in one day? Wondering if I can continue on 0.6 for longer to be more cost efficient.
If you’re losing on the lower doses, there’s no point in going up, I’d say.

Also never tit myself on Saxenda! I wish it was so easy to poo that that was even a risk tbh 🤣 had to take 4 dulcolax yesterday to get things moving after over a week of nothing 🙄 5lb lighter afterwards tho 🤣
I had a week of nothing too. I took a couple of sennas and they got me moving again. No 5lb loss though! That dulcolax review is almost tempting me for next time it happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you’re using My Juniper make sure you sign up to the Slack community. It’s really supportive and there’s coaches to help wander questions too. I’m finding it much more helpful than going it alone on Saxenda last year

Day 2. Woken up feeling a lot better than yesterday. It’s my day off today so that’s good. Background headache so have had some Panadol. Also I’m out this afternoon and have told husband to get himself fish and chips or a takeaway for dinner and I’ll have a teeny bit cos I’m eating out lunchtime (will pretend it’s a big lunch!). I feel pretty excited cos my appetite is definitely different. My husband has got some crap going on at work that’s making me feel really anxious and upset hence Monday evening I came home did my first jab as I thought “oh well might as give myself a distraction if it’s gonna make me feel like crap” !! Last night he suggested let’s share a bottle of wine and talk it all through, and I said ok but only a small glass for me cos I’m tired and I really need to lose weight so don’t wanna over do it. Omg, half a glass and I was able to stop and not have anymore. 🤩 I enjoyed it and it tasted beautiful but I was fine with small amount. This is really exciting as wine and the eventual crisps after and crap food next day, is my big downfall that has massively contributed to my weight gain.
Anyway, just wanted to share how it’s going. Have a lovely day all and take care keep drinking the 💦! 👍🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.