Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put mine in my bedside cabinet and jab as soon as he’s gone go work 🤣

Reactions: 1
Would I just ask for it on my next review?
You can do or even phone up and ask for it earlier. It was the nurse who suggested it to me as I was struggling to lose weight despite healthy eating and exercise. I started on the Rybelsus as ozempic was out of stock everywhere and lost 7kg on it but it made me quite poorly once I got to the full 14mg dose. Been much better on ozempic not hungry but also not constantly being sick like I was on Rybelsus

Those that aren’t telling their partners how are you hiding it in the fridge before you use the pen for the first time? Do they not see the box? 😂 or your sharps box??

I’ve told my boyfriend from day 1. He’s never asked about the cost, because I collected my first lot from the boots next to my GP I think he’s just always assumed it’s from the doctor. Bless him 😁 I haven’t told anyone else tho so I hide the boxes in the veg drawer when anyone comes over and the sharps box in my bedroom.

For people who get it delivered - what are you doing with all the wool? I keep throwing it away but it seems such a waste!

Those that aren’t telling their partners how are you hiding it in the fridge before you use the pen for the first time? Do they not see the box? 😂 or your sharps box??

I’ve told my boyfriend from day 1. He’s never asked about the cost, because I collected my first lot from the boots next to my GP I think he’s just always assumed it’s from the doctor. Bless him 😁 I haven’t told anyone else tho so I hide the boxes in the veg drawer when anyone comes over and the sharps box in my bedroom.

For people who get it delivered - what are you doing with all the wool? I keep throwing it away but it seems such a waste!
Hidden the pen on an inner fridge shelf wrapped in kitchen towel. The needles are hidden in a bedside drawer🤫. If he finds them he finds them but I want to see how it goes first

ETA he won’t find cos he can never find what’s right in front of his nose in the fridge 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s a good point. I bet I could have easily hidden mine in the fridge as long as it wasn’t next to his beer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve started Saxenda again today after trying it last year for a few months but ultimately giving up (due to poor mental health, and forgetting to take it).

I’m at the heaviest I have ever been in my life at 16st 7lbs, and I’m struggling more than ever with my self confidence and binge eating episodes.

Here hoping, through the use of Saxenda, and being more mindful with my food choices I can begin to shift some of this weight before it really starts to cause some issues for me.

Glad to have found this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love the wool packs! They're just in a cupboard at the moment, but I have every intention of doing something with them. Maybe sew them into an king size duvet when I'm at goal weight.

Reactions: 5
I just hide mine in the fridge, I have some cosmetics in the fridge anyway so my husband wouldn’t take any notice, the pen is in beside my cream for my face when I get a pimple, nail polish, a hair mask, a few face masks that I put on cold, a gel eye mask. My fridge has more cosmetics than food some weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just hide mine in the fridge, I have some cosmetics in the fridge anyway so my husband wouldn’t take any notice, the pen is in beside my cream for my face when I get a pimple, nail polish, a hair mask, a few face masks that I put on cold, a gel eye mask. My fridge has more cosmetics than food some weeks 🤣
this made me think of Carrie Bradshaw storing jumpers in her oven!!!

• Haha
Just did my first injection !!!! Seemed to go in very quick. Didn’t feel a thing. Anyway will see what happens. I followed along the video guide that came with my juniper order!! Hoping it was done correctly. Injected in my substantial outer thigh area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Day 5 on rybelsus and feeling very tired this afternoon. No other symptoms just dog tired. I'm definitely having to force myself to eat tho and not eating as much or as quickly.

I’ve started Saxenda again today after trying it last year for a few months but ultimately giving up (due to poor mental health, and forgetting to take it).

I’m at the heaviest I have ever been in my life at 16st 7lbs, and I’m struggling more than ever with my self confidence and binge eating episodes.

Here hoping, through the use of Saxenda, and being more mindful with my food choices I can begin to shift some of this weight before it really starts to cause some issues for me.

Wishing you the best of luck my lovely 🥰

• Heart

Good luck! I’ve literally hit 100kilos and is the heaviest I have ever been. My feet and ankles hurt soooooooo much and I’m carrying it all round my waist and butt. Need to get rid and get healthy.

• Heart
I’ve found my saxenda pens (thought they were in the fridge at work but they were at home!) so I’ll start up again tomorrow.
I tend to suffer quite badly from side effects though, am I best off injecting on an evening and trying to sleep it off, or should I be aiming for another time of day?

I’ve been taking it evening until the last two days I switched to morning and my appetite is so much less now. I put a sandwich in the fridge to finish later - unheard of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t had any alcohol for about 3 weeks. No reason just no urge. Tonight I really fancied some red wine. The only reds I have are 2 super expensive ones and a magnum of Rioja. Didn’t want to open the special ones. If I open the magnum I have to finish it in a couple of days. I can’t commit to that 🤣 Ozempic wins again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.