Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck! I’ve literally hit 100kilos and is the heaviest I have ever been. My feet and ankles hurt soooooooo much and I’m carrying it all round my waist and butt. Need to get rid and get healthy.
I’m the same - I think I’ve hit like 104kg at my max and I’m shocked because I never expect to get there. Like in my head I know how its happened realistically but then I’m also like “how did I let this happen?”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all - has anyone had success ordering from Health Express? 🙂
Yes, no issues for me 😊

I tend to suffer quite badly from side effects though, am I best off injecting on an evening and trying to sleep it off, or should I be aiming for another time of day?
I injected Saxenda before sleeping, very rare I have side effects - just the odd bad day but slept them off mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 7 days in on Rybelsus and 6lb down - very pleased with that! Does anyone else feel wide awake all the time? I’ve had about 10hrs sleep in a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

What are the side effects? I need to shift menopause weight which is stubborn

Reactions: 1
Personally on Saxenda I’ve only ever had very mild side effects - I was so fatigued first time round, and a bit of nausea the first couple of days. This time I felt a bit dizzy the first couple of days and a teeny bit of nausea and fatigue but nothing since.

Reactions: 2
Mine is gone!! I had 2 1/2 stone up and Ive managed to loose 3 1/2 stone. Supply causing me grief at the moment though. I'm starting to enjoy food again which is not great but no weight gain despite no ozempic for a few weeks.

Reactions: 8
What’s the 💩 horror stories I keep hearing? Will I need to wear a pad 😭😭😭 I need to shift weight before my wedding in October and the 💩 stories putting me off taking it 🤣

• Haha
I had an appointment with a surgeon yesterday to get a gastric sleeve and I spent the rest of the day debating that or ozempic…. I woke up this morning and decided to try ozempic first.

I’ve ordered it via myjuniper. Very excited to start 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s the 💩 horror stories I keep hearing? Will I need to wear a pad 😭😭😭 I need to shift weight before my wedding in October and the 💩 stories putting me off taking it 🤣
Same (and unfortunately I abused laxatives for years). Took my ozempic journey to stop that destructive cycle and thankfully a year in no longer take them.

Glittery I think you've made a good decision. How much weight do you have to use. I had considered travelling to Turkey but didn't. Probably could do with a mummy makeover now but I hate pain more then I hate my awful apron jelly belly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My brain is telling me I’m hungry but when I think about what I want to eat I’m completely drawing a blank … I have a full fridge of options but the thought of eating any of it just feels like no … this is the strangest feeling!!!

Reactions: 9
Also never tit myself on Saxenda! I wish it was so easy to poo that that was even a risk tbh 🤣 had to take 4 dulcolax yesterday to get things moving after over a week of nothing 🙄 5lb lighter afterwards tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same (and unfortunately I abused laxatives for years). Took my ozempic journey to stop that destructive cycle and thankfully a year in no longer take them.

Glittery I think you've made a good decision. How much weight do you have to use. I had considered travelling to Turkey but didn't. Probably could do with a mummy makeover now but I hate pain more then I hate my awful apron jelly belly
thank you… hopefully 🙏

I need to lose around 8 stone. I’m thinking I will most likely need a mummy makeover too when at my goal weight.

Reactions: 1
My brain is telling me I’m hungry but when I think about what I want to eat I’m completely drawing a blank … I have a full fridge of options but the thought of eating any of it just feels like no … this is the strangest feeling!!!
SAME!!!

I have a bottle of pre made protein shake to grab or a yogurt to ease myself into the idea of food it’s crazy. I do feel like it’s not a quick fix and taking ‘ages’ to nudge the scales down but that’s just my own desperation to see a difference tomorrow and the media (am on Saxenda)
---
Also never tit myself on Saxenda! I wish it was so easy to poo that that was even a risk tbh 🤣 had to take 4 dulcolax yesterday to get things moving after over a week of nothing 🙄 5lb lighter afterwards tho 🤣
Oh god yes the poo must make us stay heavy on the scales 😂 although I had a snickers ice cream yesterday and couldn’t get to the loo fast enough

• Haha
I’m the same, it’s a very strange feeling but I’m liking the fact I’m not thinking about food all the time saying that, I thought about chocolate shreddies when I got up this morning so that’s my tea sorted. Yesterday it was a protein shake and a sandwich all day

it’s very weird but I’m not complaining 😂

I have a bottle of pre made protein shake to grab or a yogurt to ease myself into the idea of food it’s crazy. I do feel like it’s not a quick fix and taking ‘ages’ to nudge the scales down but that’s just my own desperation to see a difference tomorrow and the media (am on Saxenda)
---

Oh god yes the poo must make us stay heavy on the scales 😂 although I had a snickers ice cream yesterday and couldn’t get to the loo fast enough
I’ve just had a ferrero rocher ice cream, crossing my fingers for a similar effect 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.