Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies I'm sorry for posting again would really appreciate if anyone could let me know if they have managed to get saxenda in Dublin over past few days? I have run out the past 3 days so will probably need to start again which is so annoying. My regular pharmacy is out until mid May. I've called chemist warehouse who are also out. Anyone know a pharmacy in Dublin area that has it in stock? Thanks so much.

Reactions: 1
Ladies I'm sorry for posting again would really appreciate if anyone could let me know if they have managed to get saxenda in Dublin over past few days? I have run out the past 3 days so will probably need to start again which is so annoying. My regular pharmacy is out until mid May. I've called chemist warehouse who are also out. Anyone know a pharmacy in Dublin area that has it in stock? Thanks so much.
Possibly a silly answer but do you have anyone in UK who could take delivery for you and then post on? I know the time taken might be an issue.

I found its just a case of ringing around the chemists near you and widening the net. The supply is an absolute nightmare.

I took a .5 dose yesterday. The world didn't end but the hunger that was back is gone. Had gotten more bloated while off it.

Reactions: 3
Is she on it? I have clearly missed this on that idiots thread 🤣
No, she's not on it, she has Facetune. A number of the trolls on there were discussing Ozempic and one pointed us in this direction, and I'm glad they did :giggle:
---
Is there a 'better time' to take Ozempic? Mine arrives today and I'm not sure whether to do my first jab tonight or wait until the morning

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No, she's not on it, she has Facetune. A number of the trolls on there were discussing Ozempic and one pointed us in this direction, and I'm glad they did :giggle:
---
Is there a 'better time' to take Ozempic? Mine arrives today and I'm not sure whether to do my first jab tonight or wait until the morning
I am on Victoza (it’s a the lighter form) switching to Ozempic and I went with the evening as I crave more then. I don’t think there’s an ideal time

Reactions: 2
So I’ve had 0.75mg of ozempic this week (using 1 dose from my 0.5 pen and one of the ‘extra’ doses left in the 0.25 pen) because I’d only recently stopped Saxenda so I want to get to 1.0 quite quickly and 0.25 and 0.5 didn’t seem to be doing much. I was losing weight again but didn’t really have any of the reassuring side effects like lack of appetite that let you know it’s working. Anyway - my god have side effects kicked in at 0.75. I feel so sick, tired, headachey, things taste horrible… 🤢 the worst is definitely the nausea, I’m having to constantly sip water at work to try and avoid being sick. Hoping it passes before the weekend because I’m supposed to be going out 😂

• Sad
I wantes to stay on the lowest Saxenda dose for two weeks as I was still getting bad side effects at the start of this week & didn’t feel ready to increase or want to make the side effects worse but today’s day 10 & I’ve only been able to think of one thing: McDonald’s!!
Haven’t caved but think it’s a sign to increase to 1.2 in the morn to stave off the demons!

I wantes to stay on the lowest Saxenda dose for two weeks as I was still getting bad side effects at the start of this week & didn’t feel ready to increase or want to make the side effects worse but today’s day 10 & I’ve only been able to think of one thing: McDonald’s!!
Haven’t caved but think it’s a sign to increase to 1.2 in the morn to stave off the demons!
I didn't get side effects but each week I knew I was ready to move up because that last day of the week I would be much hungrier than I had been.

Can I ask what people eat daily on it?
I have a berocca every morning then a protein porridge for lunch then evening I have either salmon, sea bass, or steak with tenderstem broccoli, kale and spinach or the odd sweet potato. That’s pretty much all I’ve been eating the whole time or If I go out to eat I aim to have a salad or some sort of protein with veg.

The odd time I’ve pigged out on something more carby such as pizza or pasta and it just makes me feel so bloated and sluggish so I aim to just eat fish or chicken and vegetables. I don’t tend to get any side effects when eating right and less bloating. I also have the odd biscuit with tea or a protein bar throughout the day.
I drink about 4 litres of water a day as well and lots of green or peppermint tea.
hope this helps :)

2nd week weigh in - lost 5lbs in total. I was hoping for more as I’ve been eating so little but I’m happy overall. I really need to try and incorporate some exercise in too. Minimal side effects if any, I’ve been taking b12, magnesium & evening primrose oil so maybe that might be to do with it. I’m not really feeling much appetite suppressant since I went up to 1.2, I’m having cravings but I’m still having reduced portions due to getting full a lot quicker.

Reactions: 8
They do say the early doeses are loading doses and can be slow to loose. The big thing for me was a consistent loss. So 5lbs in two weeks (congrats) might feel slow but 8 - 10 lbs in a month is great and over a period of 4 months real progress. After a life time of slimming clubs and acing week 1 but not been consistent or even a member by week 10 this has been a game changer.

Reactions: 8
End of week two. 4lbs lost and lots of inches. I can tell by how my clothes fit. Side effects so far is tiredness but I can live with that.
Long may it continue

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone suffered with low blood sugar off ozempic? I’m only on 0.25 week 2 but think it’s something I’m struggling with. I keep getting dizzy, hot/sweaty, feeling sick, panic phases

Where is the best (cheapest 🤣) place to get saxenda at the moment? I’ve got 1.5 pens left but I’ll need to buy more mid month I think

3 weeks in I’m down 3kgs but wish I’d measured because even I can see there’s a difference 🥰
---
Where is the best (cheapest 🤣) place to get saxenda at the moment? I’ve got 1.5 pens left but I’ll need to buy more mid month I think
London Slimming Clinic is about £51 per pen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.