Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your stomach isn't emptying as quickly as before. Takes a bit of getting used to.

Reactions: 3
Finally taken the plunge and ordered through MyJuniper. Just waiting for them to approve my order. I hope they say yes. I am so down about my weight but I can’t stop eating!

Reactions: 5
quickmeds have just accepted my order. ive gone for the tablets. I'm a wimp - which considering I have tattoos and piercings you think id be used to it.! I have taken note of all your advice and be patient with myself as loss appears to be slower than with the injection...

Reactions: 2
ordered saxenda today and been approved, any tips for a beginner? i have about 3 stone to lose and been dieting for as long as i remember so i’m hoping this gives me the push and motivation I need 🤞🏽

ordered saxenda today and been approved, any tips for a beginner? i have about 3 stone to lose and been dieting for as long as i remember so i’m hoping this gives me the push and motivation I need 🤞🏽
Drink plenty water and enjoy the process.

Take measurements before you start too.

Drink plenty water and enjoy the process.

Take measurements before you start too.
Thtas a great tip - although I just had to give my waist measurement... wow! if thats not the motivation i needed then i don't know what is
---
You need to take the tablet separate from anything else and with only a minimal amount of water. After 30 minutes you can eat, drink and take other medication.

I also preferred tablets to start with and I’m still on them. My results feel slow although I have definitely lost weight and people are commenting but the scales show hardly anything. That said, I am losing comfortably with no side effects and I have no issues with the dosage or taking the tablets so it works for me. If I continue after another 2 months I might be tempted to try an injectable but more out of curiosity.
hi, hope you don't mind me asking? how long have you been on the tablets and how long did you stay on each dose?

is anyone getting regular headaches on saxenda?
I done a week on 0.6 and I didn’t have many side effects at all, I then done 2 days on 1.2 and wow - I felt like I had been hit by a bus, I had chills and my body ached bad - I skipped a day and went back down to 0.6 and I’ve felt like crap since - head pounding everyday and it’s putting me off doing it 😫😫😫

Also just to add I’m finding that mentally I’m wanting to eat chocolate, snacks etc because my body just feels crap. It’s been quite a battle this week.

I’m glad I saw this thread recommended by the trolls over on KHM 😉 So much great advice and info on here, thank you!
My Ozempic arrives tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to starting on it. In the last year I’ve put on 2 stone ‘thanks’ to PCOS/endo/bowel and bladder issues from adhesions, pain, anti-depressants, and then going in to surgical menopausal and now on HRT. It’s been a rough old ride, but I’m ready to start shifting it, and I’m hoping this will be what I need to help me along…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad I saw this thread recommended by the trolls over on KHM 😉 So much great advice and info on here, thank you!
My Ozempic arrives tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to starting on it. In the last year I’ve put on 2 stone ‘thanks’ to PCOS/endo/bowel and bladder issues from adhesions, pain, anti-depressants, and then going in to surgical menopausal and now on HRT. It’s been a rough old ride, but I’m ready to start shifting it, and I’m hoping this will be what I need to help me along…
I’m glad that Katie Jane has done some good in the world, albeit unwittingly (as usual 🤣)

• Haha
I came over too ❤

• Heart
Anyone here taking steroids and on Ozempic? Wondering if it will help me I’m on steroids for an autoimmune disorder and no end in sight

Reactions: 1
Did myjuniper ask for a waist measurement for anyone else? Think I’ll measure and add a few more cms. Just to make sure!

Finally taken the plunge and ordered through MyJuniper. Just waiting for them to approve my order. I hope they say yes. I am so down about my weight but I can’t stop eating!
Make sure you take up the invitation to joint the Slack channel. The support is incredible and you get access to your own health coach over DM

It won't matter. Its fine for 6 weeks out of the fridge.
That's reassuring, thank you. I was so panicked it'd get ruined before I even got it as I missed it yesterday and they didn't offer delivery to a neighbour, mine will always take things in for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.