Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kinney

You can tell KG is asking her questions in ways she won’t understand. I think that’s wrong.
I think we’re going to see more of this tomorrow, today was just a taster.
It’s very unfair actually. Guilty or not, everyone is entitled to a fair trial. And it’s hardly fair if they’re putting statements and questions to her that she genuinely doesn’t understand.

Reactions: 20

Kinney

I’m starting to feel that FS was a kid who had no idea how to bring up a child. She was in a relationship with someone older with a lot of experience around children who was telling her what to do and how to do it. She was easily led in some of these circumstances.

avey332

“FS: It was the truth. I could have been trying to press her buttons with the lesbian ones”

Fair play to her for owning up to this. I can imagine KG didn’t expect her to. She’s doing well.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Can we just let everyone have their opinion and ignore what we don’t agree with? It’s seriously annoying. Are we not all adults here?

LittleMy

VIP Member
Poor baby. She must’ve been in so much pain and unable to verbalise it. Poor darling. 💔 😞

As a mother, you’re supposed to be your child’s biggest advocate. She saw the state Star was in. I can’t get my head around why she didn’t act - scared or not, that is a child being beaten black and blue by someone you know is capable of violence. The fact that she didn’t seek help is what makes me think she deserves jail time for the lesser charge. While I understand she was being abused herself and know it can be a complex thing, she still had a duty of care to her child and it shouldn’t be excused. She was suspicious about the bruises, yet didn’t act.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’d say at the beginning of all this my views were much more in line with yours. I too thought FS was the lowest of the low. I had already come to the conclusion that SB had caused the final blow, however, felt FS was equally accountable. I had my first child at 18 and I am not afraid to say I did a dam good job. I didn’t go out drinking, I didn’t even let anyone baby sit them until they were over 2. I Brest fed until they were 2 and I rarely found parenting hard during those years (not judging anyone who bottle fed, went out and let people babysit - I let people baby sit my second way earlier and only Brestfed for 7months). Equally, this isn’t me say parenting isn’t hard and I completely appreciate the struggles. I’m navigating the teenage years now and I have no idea what I’m doing, take me back to those baby years any day! I’m rambling now but what saying is I really struggled to sympathise with FS at the beginning and I couldn’t relate. However, you can’t ignore her circumstances or the evidence presented. She was abused by SB, she had a less than ideal up bringing and role models. She was naive and scared and completely unequipped to be a good enough mother and you can see how this all happened. As the trial has gone on I have considered the evidence, learnt, changed my views and can see more clearly.
Some people are too narrow-minded to look at the bigger picture and you’ll drive yourself mad trying to reason with them.

• Haha

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Filming whilst driving? Honestly, the number of motoring offences S’very good driver’B has committed could probably get her put away longer than a murder charge at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kinney

I know that it’s unlikely because most of the people here have common sense but just a warning to people - please be careful if you do participate in some of the Facebook groups that are discussing this trial. I specifically mean Trusting Evil and especially the alternative “rebel” group Justice For Star Freedom of Speech.
SBs family are posting all over them with various fake accounts and have admitted they are taking screenshots. I’m sure they’re desperate and trying to deliberately cause a mistrial or some controversy of sorts. I know that no one here would want to contribute to anything that would prevent the trial from running as smoothly as possible and for Star to get the justice she deserves.

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Is it safe to come back now? :(

As harrowing a discussion topic, I do enjoy mentally sparring with others - gathering other points of views, reasonings, snippets of experiences etc. It's good to share information and question the status quo - how will we ever learn or gain new information if we don't challenge each other?

It was all getting a bit Facebook-y in here, with the short, one liners and the 'facts' presented as opinions.

Thank you @aliyah_ess for the name check and I appreciate your hindsight.

We are all here for baby Star. For all the babies. That they may have justice brought in their name.

• Heart

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Quit calling her a victim. SB is a cunt too but we’ve heard FS bait her over and over and she didn’t bite in the texts.
She is a victim though. A victim of her own shit parents. A victim of the education system. A victim of coercive control and domestic abuse from SB, who is a controlling and warped individual who took advantage of her vulnerability and age.

That being said, it’s no excuse for her treatment of her poor child. She deserves time for how she’s treated her. She obviously lacks some mental capacity and she clearly isn’t maternal. No fit mother would dunk their child’s head under water, make them stand at a wall screaming, make them jump and scare them, use them as a weapon against other family members. But she is still a victim of SB.

Just tragic all round.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I think the FB Blow-Ins have started to arrive again. Similar thing happened about this time last night, if I recall correctly.

Despite my earlier retort to one of them, I agree with @elikayute that we should just ignore them from now on as it just derails and spoils an otherwise informative, interesting, and supportive thread. I think some folk just want to cause arguments and it is very tiring. Keep that on FB.

marypoppins21

Does anybody think that Frankie has tried to shut it all out of her mind as to what’s actually happened & not actually thought too much about it even in prison because she can’t deal with it emotionally or understand what has actually gone on & resulted in the death of her baby? Has she heard SB’s account of it on the stand & thought hang on a minute I need to fight this & now tell the truth! I don’t think she’d going to have a very easy time of it by any stretch of the imagination tomorrow & even those few answers / exchanges today were tough.

luxiegirl

Hi everyone, just catching up from today.

I saw something about Frankie being ‘rough with a big mouth’ on one of the posts. Has there been anything to suggest this? Even her family said she was quite mild, still playing with dolls at 15, didn’t really go out, not really got into fights etc. I feel like if that’s come about someone is making assumptions from her family background and where she’s from?

KG’s line of questioning has really confused me. I feel as if she’s really incriminating SB, but honestly SB threw her under the bus a bit so who knows.

I can’t believe one of Brockhills family members had the cheek to walk out crying today of all days rather than when the CCTV of the attack was shown. I really hope it’s because they realise SB is fucked and Frankie isn’t defending her.

TamW

First time posting. I have followed the trial and this thread and my views have changed throughout the proceedings.
I began thinking they were both equally guilty as who ever had done it, the other must have known about it.

When I learned more about SB and her control of FS my views changed. I could see that SB was controlling and domineering and that FS was probably in awe of her and thought she knew better about parenting and also wanted to make a family and I for that to be in form of them parenting Star together so she thought that they both had to be on the same page with discipline hence FS doing everything SB told her to in regard to parenting.

I also think the not using the pram was a major factor, SB expectations of a baby were ludicrous of having to walk, it would also have been draining on FS and made the day more hard work (I don't think she would have willingly have chosen to not use the pram, but thought she had to do what was right in SB's view.

I really believe that FS was a party to some of the abuse, being cruel, finger biting, head dunking under water and emotional abuse but I was feeling lots of empathy as many on here have due to DV and her vulnerabilities. I do not believe she knew about the actual reality of the abuse Star was given by SB of it being full punches and sustained and constant attacks

However, after just being refreshed on the broken ribs and the broken leg, I really cannot see how that child was not screaming in agony, as a mother you would know if your child needed medical assistance from either of them injuries. Therefore, I do think FS should be in prison for causing death as anyone would have been able to see that child was in distress.

Lastly, IMO SB is sadistic, I believe she used sleep deprivation, giving food and then hitting Star in order for Star to associate her bottle or food with pain and then not eat, cuddles and being nice with then being mean and horrible. For parts of this I think she involved FS but did not let he know the extent of what she was doing.

• Heart

DIDDLY1

L L
You’re not allowed an opinion on here.. not everyone has time to catch up on every single post.

You’ve got to be insane if you think either of them have paid the price of losing Star. They both need to rot being bars for the next 20 years.
I have read your opinions about this and you really see things in black and white, you won’t open up to shades of grey and that is either for two reason; one you are incapable of seeing or two you are after attention. You have had the reasons explained to you repeatedly why others feel for FS because of the DV and CControl, her daughter is still dead and will never come back and she has to live with that. And the attention I know what it’s like to be lonely but there are better ways to engage than antagonising others on this thread

• Angry

L31

AM is really making it hit home about how much damage was visible on Star and how it SHOULD HAVE been impossible to ignore she had been abused. Any normal, loving parent would pick up on even a fraction of those injuries and have their child at hospital, but she was making excuses to SS as to why they couldn't come over, so clearly she knew something was going on. FS absolutely needs locking up.

RedRosed

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier when SB was in the stand and said FS wanted to FaceTime all night, even when she was sleeping because FS liked to. FS said yesterday SB made her do it so she could check she didn’t have anyone over.

That must have been awful and a tiny insight in to a really controlling relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Brockhills family are just savages. Simple as. Any normal family would be disgusted and distance themselves if a family member was accused of child abuse and child murder, never mind stand proudly in court watching them batter the child, then proceed to fight with people online and then vandalise the poor child’s grave.

• Sad