Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that sign insensitive anyway, but even more so since part of most peoples evidence is frankie neglected star in favour of going to BARS!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Kath’s point is too far fetched. Maybe Frankie did do that over the ticket.

Reactions: 4
It usually says "Twinkle, twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are" doesn't it?
Can't get my head round that in the context of a Grandmother's memorial to a grandchild.

Context is ‘Oh yeah, ur dead now but as in life, alcohol is more important than you’

I need to get off this thread today. I’ll come back tomorrow. It’s making me angry.
Have a good day everyone ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That's the second time KG has described SB as "an easy target".
How can she say that with a straight face?

Reactions: 17
First time posting. I have followed the trial and this thread and my views have changed throughout the proceedings.
I began thinking they were both equally guilty as who ever had done it, the other must have known about it.

When I learned more about SB and her control of FS my views changed. I could see that SB was controlling and domineering and that FS was probably in awe of her and thought she knew better about parenting and also wanted to make a family and I for that to be in form of them parenting Star together so she thought that they both had to be on the same page with discipline hence FS doing everything SB told her to in regard to parenting.

I also think the not using the pram was a major factor, SB expectations of a baby were ludicrous of having to walk, it would also have been draining on FS and made the day more hard work (I don't think she would have willingly have chosen to not use the pram, but thought she had to do what was right in SB's view.

I really believe that FS was a party to some of the abuse, being cruel, finger biting, head dunking under water and emotional abuse but I was feeling lots of empathy as many on here have due to DV and her vulnerabilities. I do not believe she knew about the actual reality of the abuse Star was given by SB of it being full punches and sustained and constant attacks

However, after just being refreshed on the broken ribs and the broken leg, I really cannot see how that child was not screaming in agony, as a mother you would know if your child needed medical assistance from either of them injuries. Therefore, I do think FS should be in prison for causing death as anyone would have been able to see that child was in distress.

Lastly, IMO SB is sadistic, I believe she used sleep deprivation, giving food and then hitting Star in order for Star to associate her bottle or food with pain and then not eat, cuddles and being nice with then being mean and horrible. For parts of this I think she involved FS but did not let he know the extent of what she was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's the second time KG has described SB as "an easy target".
How can she say that with a straight face?
To be honest I think it is pretty easy to blame things on SB because there’s so much clear evidence of SB’s violent tendencies. Not that SB’s reputation is unwarranted, but it would be easy to pin it on her without anyone suspecting anything.

First time posting. I have followed the trial and this thread and my views have changed throughout the proceedings.
I began thinking they were both equally guilty as who ever had done it, the other must have known about it.

When I learned more about SB and her control of FS my views changed. I could see that SB was controlling and domineering and that FS was probably in awe of her and thought she knew better about parenting and also wanted to make a family and I for that to be in form of them parenting Star together so she thought that they both had to be on the same page with discipline hence FS doing everything SB told her to in regard to parenting.

I also think the not using the pram was a major factor, SB expectations of a baby were ludicrous of having to walk, it would also have been draining on FS and made the day more hard work (I don't think she would have willingly have chosen to not use the pram, but thought she had to do what was right in SB's view.

I really believe that FS was a party to some of the abuse, being cruel, finger biting, head dunking under water and emotional abuse but I was feeling lots of empathy as many on here have due to DV and her vulnerabilities. I do not believe she knew about the actual reality of the abuse Star was given by SB of it being full punches and sustained and constant attacks

However, after just being refreshed on the broken ribs and the broken leg, I really cannot see how that child was not screaming in agony, as a mother you would know if your child needed medical assistance from either of them injuries. Therefore, I do think FS should be in prison for causing death as anyone would have been able to see that child was in distress.

Lastly, IMO SB is sadistic, I believe she used sleep deprivation, giving food and then hitting Star in order for Star to associate her bottle or food with pain and then not eat, cuddles and being nice with then being mean and horrible. For parts of this I think she involved FS but did not let he know the extent of what she was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"we need to do this" is so ominous. and she had no explanation for saying that
My mind has gone through so many different outcomes, the poor jury must be in bits as their fate lies in their hands to serve justice. I once thought Frankie didn’t cause serious injuries, now I think I do think she played a part. What a whirlwind.

• Heart
I have empathy for FS and the situation she was in but she is really doing herself no favours by answering 'I can't remember'. She needs to own up to her part in this aswell.
That sign! “Twinkle twinkle little star, point me to the nearest bar.” WTF?
That is beyond sickening. I actually have no words.

To be honest I think it is pretty easy to blame things on SB because there’s so much clear evidence of SB’s violent tendencies. Not that SB’s reputation is unwarranted, but it would be easy to pin it on her without anyone suspecting anything.
Good point and way of looking at it !

It’s strange that KG is finished now. I felt she was just getting started with the tough questions. On to AM now, this should be interesting

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, but it’s real uncomfortable hearing her describing someone who’s on cctv beating the tit out of a baby as an easy target. 🤮

Reactions: 12
"we need to do this" is so ominous. and she had no explanation for saying that
This has bothered me and been at the back of my mind since it was revealed in the first couple of days of the trial. It suggests to me that they had both already discussed doing Star in, and there, in those five words, is the decision to actually do it.

I can't understand why the legal people are not pressing this for an explanation.

Reactions: 12
Do you know what I’m struggling to get my head around with FS. How she is so matter of factly discussing and pointing out bruises from a photo of star? - I think I would be breaking down if that was me. It seems strange how she is able to keep her self so composed. Maybe it’s a reaction of her trauma and she has shut down emotionally or a coping mechanism? Or maybe it indicates her lack of love or attachment to star ? Who knows ?
I've thought this myself. Also I feel like she's saying too little. I'd have thought she'd be coming out with things like I'm so sorry, I'll regret it forever, I was lonely and desperate- hence why still going to work with SB, but there's just so little from her. Is she just brain dead or what, I don't know, but I've kind of gone the other way to a lot of people and lost sympathy for her rather than gaining it, since hearing her evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.