Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very upsetting to think how much pain she would have been in and it seems to have been written off as her being difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor baby 😞
Iv changed my mind on what I said previously, I think fs will get found guilty of the allowing charge.

Reactions: 3
Poor baby. She must’ve been in so much pain and unable to verbalise it. Poor darling. 💔 😞

As a mother, you’re supposed to be your child’s biggest advocate. She saw the state Star was in. I can’t get my head around why she didn’t act - scared or not, that is a child being beaten black and blue by someone you know is capable of violence. The fact that she didn’t seek help is what makes me think she deserves jail time for the lesser charge. While I understand she was being abused herself and know it can be a complex thing, she still had a duty of care to her child and it shouldn’t be excused. She was suspicious about the bruises, yet didn’t act.

Reactions: 20
Cath knows savanna s fucked so she making sure she gets the allowing conviction

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I’m struggling to get my head around with FS. How she is so matter of factly discussing and pointing out bruises from a photo of star? - I think I would be breaking down if that was me. It seems strange how she is able to keep her self so composed. Maybe it’s a reaction of her trauma and she has shut down emotionally or a coping mechanism? Or maybe it indicates her lack of love or attachment to star ? Who knows ?

Reactions: 9
Poor baby. She must’ve been in so much pain and unable to verbalise it. Poor darling. 💔 😞

As a mother, you’re supposed to be your child’s biggest advocate. She saw the state Star was in. I can’t get my head around why she didn’t act - scared or not, that is a child being beaten black and blue by someone you know is capable of violence. The fact that she didn’t seek help is what makes me think she deserves jail time for the lesser charge. While I understand she was being abused herself and know it can be a complex thing, she still had a duty of care to her child and it shouldn’t be excused. She was suspicious about the bruises, yet didn’t act.
Exactly this! I’m Uber paranoid about these things - my little one comes home from nursery with a bruise and I’m already mentally preparing a hit list of who could have caused it (when deep down I know he’ll have fallen over something) - I drive my husband potty!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly this! I’m Uber paranoid about these things - my little one comes home from nursery with a bruise and I’m already mentally preparing a hit list of who could have caused it (when deep down I know he’ll have fallen over something) - I drive my husband potty!
I am the same. I have PND & anxiety so I think worse case scenario when my kids get ill or fall over it’s exhausting.

• Heart
I’m the same, and because both my children have speech and language delays and autism, even more so! If they can’t tell me, I have to figure it out myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think KG knows S has fucked it, so she's trying to go with the angle that F caused her to snap and is ultimately to blame for the way S behaved.

Reactions: 7
I’m the same, and because both my children have speech and language delays and autism, even more so! If they can’t tell me, I have to figure it out myself.
My middle son has autism too & he is the most gentlest boy you could meet so that also adds to my anxiety. Parenting is alotttt 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is aiming for both of them to get the lesser charge by casting doubt on Frankie instead of SB getting murder.

Reactions: 8
It's not her job to go for any angle re FS. She is only there to defend SB.
I think she’s going for Frankie like this to cast doubt on SB having to be the one who murdered Star.
Shes not trying to get SB off all charges, she’s just trying to make the murder conviction impossible.
She’s very good at her job. I’ve said it before and im saying it again, the murder charge is not going to get a conviction.
They’ll both get found guilty of causing or allowing Stars death. I’m very confident about that.

No, I don’t think she did.
I think she got comfortable in her abuse of Star and it became routine. and this time she went too far.
I agree with you, I don’t think she intended death upon her but with the blows she’d been giving her in the car she likely thought she’d get away with it and it wouldn’t lead to death.

Interested to know does anyone think SB intentionally killed star?
I’ll be honest, no. I think she overestimated how much damage Star could withstand - paired with the damage Star had already sustained when previously in SB’s care. She went too far.

• Sad
No, I don’t think she did.
I think she got comfortable in her abuse of Star and it became routine. and this time she went too far.
I agree 100%.
Iv seen a few comments not sure if on here or the crazy fb groups that SB waited for FS to leave the room to murder her & saying she went there that day to murder her coz she was losing her grip on fS. I don’t think that’s true. I just think she was a cruel sadistic abuser.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.