Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is a Gemini. He wouldnā€™t hurt a fly never mind a child.

Reactions: 6
She will have to be in solitary or protective unit because once sentenced females do not take kindly to child killers so that smarmy grin will be taken off her face straight away the horrible cow.

I would love to say with all due respect SB, ZA is a qualified barrister getting paid alot of money to stand here, you are incarcerated and sitting on a murder charge sit and grin all you want but I know who will be smiling at the end of this... And it won't be you.

Also to add to previous comment female Geminis are awful compared to males.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think sb isn't scared of jail cos of her signature slap and almost olympian boxer status

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the QC is giving her rope to hang herself with the boxing questions but sheā€™s failing to see that and taking the opportunity to big herself up.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think sb isn't scared of jail cos of her signature slap and almost olympian boxer status
I've thought this, she might not have as bad a time as she could have done if she's capable of handling herself. I really hope this isn't true and she meets her match though.
I liked the signature slap reference in court today, seemed to ruffle a few feathersšŸ˜

Reactions: 3
she'll think she's untouchable because her cousins are in there but there will always be women that are smarter and stronger than her. especailly when baby killers are the lowest of the low in prison, she's bound to have it hard

Reactions: 6
I think the QC is giving her rope to hang herself with the boxing questions but sheā€™s failing to see that and taking the opportunity to big herself up.
Absolutely! A narcissist just can't help themselves. She can't help but tell how big, strong and superior she is and he's leading her straight into it.

Reactions: 8
It prison it isn't about how "hard" you are.

You can be slashed with a tiny homemade razor across the face and disfigured within seconds while sleeping.

It isn't about being a mma fighter or anything like that.

Its about what charge you are in for. Children killers and paedos are the lowest of the low so get targeted and some of these women have murdered men!! They also have been in a long time and have made connections. Wardens (screws) always turn a blind eye too when it comes to child murderers etc.

Trust me she won't have it easy and if she isn't afraid she should be. She is a no one. She is scum of the absolute earth who murdered an innocent child. Beating a child up? What an absolute disgusting excuse of a human. Who hits a defenceless child. They make my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No she said it her self she was pissing her pants about the cctv. She will get got and she knows it.

Reactions: 8
I think FS was repeatedly told by SB to make her walk, with no help -and FS complained to mom or Anita she didnā€™t want to use that leg way back in June, if I am not mistaken. I am surprised that hasnā€™t been considered the original injury. So poor babe was trying to learn to walk with injured leg from the get go, imo. Our 2 year is still not allowed on stairs alone - was shocked that she was being foced to navigate them alone - again, SBā€™s doing. I understand some of you may have littles that can manage well, but ours has little depth perception & is a daredevil - not to be trusted at all. All of Fā€™s callous treatment of Star seems to be her following what S told her was right - I think whatever misgivings she had were overcome by the sheer brilliance of SBā€™s bulls*t. On another note, little ones must take so many more steps to keep up with adults and it would get utterly tiring. I always picked mine up or put in a cart when she fussed. Add a severe concussion with accompanying nausea, headache, desire to sleep, dizziness, re-broken leg, re-broken ribs, internal bleeding / injuries, swollen feet and hands (dang! Fingers bent back even accidentally is powerfully painful!), soreness all over, including cuts to the mouth and inflamed eyes from abscorbic acid (orange squash being a highly irritating substance) - that babe was a walking sack of misery that day. And her mama was likely frustrated as hell, disillusioned at the realization that S was what everyone had been saying, and sheā€™d tied herself in knots to please her. Totally distracted and unable to relate to Starā€™s pain or fatigue. Only thing she didnā€™t do was give up drinking & that must have infuriated S to no end, while also providing a means to passively-aggressively harm FS by harming Star & allowed venting of her rage. She also couldnā€™t get her to full on turn on her child which made her more intent on injuring Star, I think - for sheer hatred & jealousy. I am not saying she is not responsible for her role in furthering Starā€™s anguish - she makes me sick! But she was never all there for her baby and this relationships ensured she could not be - she was a mess.

This is a great post and totally on the money.

Reactions: 1
Just because she refers to herself as Olympic material that certainly doesnā€™t mean she is. Narcissists are great at speaking their own opinions as fact. And other peopleā€™s views of them rarely align with their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Zafar Ali is a keen boxer so he knows what he's talking about.

Reactions: 10
Someone put a video up on Facebook of them arguing with SB where they declared her a ā€œfanny lickerā€ in the caption in December 2019, so it seems like some people in the community knew, unless they were just using it as a baseless insult.
That is her mums side of the family in that video

Reactions: 1
It prison it isn't about how "hard" you are.

You can be slashed with a tiny homemade razor across the face and disfigured within seconds while sleeping.

It isn't about being a mma fighter or anything like that.

Its about what charge you are in for. Children killers and paedos are the lowest of the low so get targeted and some of these women have murdered men!! They also have been in a long time and have made connections. Wardens (screws) always turn a blind eye too when it comes to child murderers etc.

Trust me she won't have it easy and if she isn't afraid she should be. She is a no one. She is scum of the absolute earth who murdered an innocent child. Beating a child up? What an absolute disgusting excuse of a human. Who hits a defenceless child. They make my skin crawl.
I agree. Also women in the type of prison that she will be in are usually linked to mafia type gangs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.