Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is standard in the travelling community. I have mates who are nurses and they dread travellers being admitted because dozens of family members set up camp on the car park, nearby grass verges etc for the duration of the patient's stay. Police do nothing. Travellers stick together. I have no doubt FS is being intimidated in prison by travellers. If you upset one you upset them all, there aren't really that many Romany gypsies in the Uk (google tells me around 200k) and they are tightly interconnected and fiercely defensive of their own. SB's comments about her family being superior to FS's illustrates this. To their way of thinking, a bad gypsy is still a million times better than any gorja.

It surprises me that SB is openly gay. One of my close friends is a gay Romany gypsy, he has to hide it from his family. He told me gypsy lesbians are viewed with even more disdain than gay male gypsies. His exact words "They see it as worse than being a ped o."

I think FS will definitely be advised to take the stand. SB has come across composed, cocky, articulate and cold. I think FS will be advised to give short answers and appear broken and vulnerable, thus reinforcing the SB as chief abuser narrative.

Praying to God these scumbags get at least a 30 year tariff.
SB identifies as bisexual and wasn't open about it or so she says. I do doubt her family knew about her same-sex relationships as it would be frowned upon

Reactions: 2
I thought it was reported that Yvonne had a go at Frankie over the lack of pushchair and what she was doing and told her to pick Star up. Also that Yvonne had been carrying Star most of that trip and wasn't able to carry on so told Frankie to take over. That was two, maybe three weeks ago. Possibly in the transcript reporting at the time.

Oh sorry, I've just said similar to this, hadn't seen your comment!
That’s ok, I’m glad I remembered it right! 🙂

Reactions: 2
SB identifies as bisexual and wasn't open about it or so she says. I do doubt her family knew about her same-sex relationships as it would be frowned upon
Someone put a video up on Facebook of them arguing with SB where they declared her a “fanny licker” in the caption in December 2019, so it seems like some people in the community knew, unless they were just using it as a baseless insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely most Romany gypsies wouldn’t defend someone who was on trial for murdering a baby? Her family defending her is one thing one thing but would that translate into any Romany gypsy?

So are most travellers not Romany then?

Surely most Romany gypsies wouldn’t defend someone who was on trial for murdering a baby? Her family defending her is one thing one thing but would that translate into any Romany gypsy?

I think mostly Irish gypsy in this country.

Someone put a video up on Facebook of them arguing with SB where they declared her a “fanny licker” in the caption in December 2019, so it seems like some people in the community knew, unless they were just using it as a baseless insult.
I can't see how the family couldn't have known. SB had a public facing job so was well known locally, all FS's family knew about the relationship.

She worked constantly, which is very unusual for traveller women. They don't "need" to work usually because their husbands provide for them. To be unmarried in your 20's in the travelling community is very unusual so that would have raised a lot of questions and suspicions in itself.

Reactions: 10
I can't see how the family couldn't have known. SB had a public facing job so was well known locally, all FS's family knew about the relationship.

She worked constantly, which is very unusual for traveller women. They don't "need" to work usually because their husbands provide for them. To be unmarried in your 20's in the travelling community is very unusual so that would have raised a lot of questions and suspicions in itself.
Yes, most of them marry before they even reach 20. In our local Catholic Church, the bride was only 16 in a recent wedding I saw. They aren’t supposed to have sex before marriage either hence the early marriages.

Reactions: 1

Sadly, I believe they would, especially if the co defendant was a gorja they could pass the blame on to.

Reactions: 3
If my toddler won’t walk I say ok bye then, and fake walk away a few steps, and then go and pick him up. Situation diffused in seconds. They usually only refuse to walk when they’re tired - or as we know from this case and others - if they’re in pain 😭. I can’t imagine dragging him with reins. It sounds like Frankie couldn’t be arsed. Slow and immature at the very least. I do wonder whether she’ll take the stand. I want to hear the truth and she owes it to her daughter.
I think FS was repeatedly told by SB to make her walk, with no help -and FS complained to mom or Anita she didn’t want to use that leg way back in June, if I am not mistaken. I am surprised that hasn’t been considered the original injury. So poor babe was trying to learn to walk with injured leg from the get go, imo. Our 2 year is still not allowed on stairs alone - was shocked that she was being foced to navigate them alone - again, SB’s doing. I understand some of you may have littles that can manage well, but ours has little depth perception & is a daredevil - not to be trusted at all. All of F’s callous treatment of Star seems to be her following what S told her was right - I think whatever misgivings she had were overcome by the sheer brilliance of SB’s bulls*t. On another note, little ones must take so many more steps to keep up with adults and it would get utterly tiring. I always picked mine up or put in a cart when she fussed. Add a severe concussion with accompanying nausea, headache, desire to sleep, dizziness, re-broken leg, re-broken ribs, internal bleeding / injuries, swollen feet and hands (dang! Fingers bent back even accidentally is powerfully painful!), soreness all over, including cuts to the mouth and inflamed eyes from abscorbic acid (orange squash being a highly irritating substance) - that babe was a walking sack of misery that day. And her mama was likely frustrated as hell, disillusioned at the realization that S was what everyone had been saying, and she’d tied herself in knots to please her. Totally distracted and unable to relate to Star’s pain or fatigue. Only thing she didn’t do was give up drinking & that must have infuriated S to no end, while also providing a means to passively-aggressively harm FS by harming Star & allowed venting of her rage. She also couldn’t get her to full on turn on her child which made her more intent on injuring Star, I think - for sheer hatred & jealousy. I am not saying she is not responsible for her role in furthering Star’s anguish - she makes me sick! But she was never all there for her baby and this relationships ensured she could not be - she was a mess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’ll take the stand. It’s her opportunity to exonerate herself so I think she’ll be encouraged to and will be encouraged to say as little as possible. FS did seem to have some restraint in this regard eg when SB filmed her for 3 minutes having a go at her and FS just said nothing.
I think I missed this altogether - do you know which day, by chance? Thanks!

I think Savannah was playing a very sly game with Frankie and trying to manipulate everything (phone call recordings, text messages, photos/videos) to make it look to everyone else Frankie was abusing both S and Star and S was holier than thou. I think her ultimate plan was to get Star removed from F and get custody of her, change her name and control everything and have everyone think she was the saving grace who swooped in and saved the little girl from her ‘disgrace’ of a mother. It backfired spectacularly and all the phone calls and ‘evidence’ she’d manage to collect and manipulate she’s now using in court but we can all see through her bullshit and see her for what she really is: a vile child abusing monster. She can’t stand everyone knowing the truth when she’s tried so hard to paint this grand picture of herself to everyone who ever met her.

Reactions: 9
I'm praying they don't have to restart the trial because of any juror issues. That would be horrendous. I hope its just the juror that keeps saying they are unwell and they have a medical issue like IBS etc and its not anything more serious for a retrial.

Most of the time they have 2 spare jurors sat in listening incase someone drops out a spare can go in without causing a retrial however I'm sure at the start something was mentioned about this and there is no stand in jurors left? They've already been put in?

Reactions: 3
At this point, SB is digging her own prison sentence. Even we, on this thread didn’t think Mr Ali “was pulling his finger out” earlier on in the court case but he’s literally been saving himself for SB. He did amazing today. Such a strong voice for Star.
I wonder who was first to go against the other person?

That Snapchat video, stating about the wheelchair. Who the hell does she think she is? She sounds so immature for her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A random/trivial fact I noticed. All 3 women SB, FS and ET (Arthur L-H) are Geminis.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.