Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an ex prisoner who makes interesting videos on TikTok. He often says there would be a queue of people wanting to kill people who have murdered women or kids if they had the chance to get them.

Reactions: 3
It prison it isn't about how "hard" you are.

You can be slashed with a tiny homemade razor across the face and disfigured within seconds while sleeping.

It isn't about being a mma fighter or anything like that.

Its about what charge you are in for. Children killers and paedos are the lowest of the low so get targeted and some of these women have murdered men!! They also have been in a long time and have made connections. Wardens (screws) always turn a blind eye too when it comes to child murderers etc.

Trust me she won't have it easy and if she isn't afraid she should be. She is a no one. She is scum of the absolute earth who murdered an innocent child. Beating a child up? What an absolute disgusting excuse of a human. Who hits a defenceless child. They make my skin crawl.
I hope a nitty gets her someone who she sees as below her

Reactions: 2
The other day head said Anita grassed them to ss over them giving her spag bol! well that was also BS. There is a picture of star in November 2019 of yvones saying first spag bol

Reactions: 1
The other day head said Anita grassed them to ss over them giving her spag bol! well that was also BS. There is a picture of star in November 2019 of yvones saying first spag bol
it was over her and frankie putting garlic on the spag bol

At this point, SB is digging her own prison sentence. Even we, on this thread didn’t think Mr Ali “was pulling his finger out” earlier on in the court case but he’s literally been saving himself for SB. He did amazing today. Such a strong voice for Star.
I wonder who was first to go against the other person?

That Snapchat video, stating about the wheelchair. Who the hell does she think she is? She sounds so immature for her age.
I don’t see it quite the same way, ZA is a voice for FS - Alistair MacDonald QC, for the prosecution, is Stars voice in that courtroom. ZA might look better than Kath Goddard at this point, but his job is to paint SB in a bad light, and make FS look like she’s been led down the garden path.

Completely agree that SB is immature for her age and she walked right into that one, didn’t she? Claimed not to be possessive and then a video of her saying she’s a psycho where her girlfriend is concerned.. they’re both disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t see it quite the same way, ZA is a voice for FS - Alistair MacDonald QC, for the prosecution, is Stars voice in that courtroom. ZA might look better than Kath Goddard at this point, but his job is to paint SB in a bad light, and make FS look like she’s been led down the garden path.
I agree with this.

I don't understand why some people are praising ZA so much. He's defending a horrible mother that had no interest in Star and abused her own baby.

AM will rip another asshole into Savanna and I'm sure he and KG will do the same to Frankie Smith.

Reactions: 8
I agree with this.

I don't understand why some people are praising ZA so much. He's defending a horrible mother that had no interest in Star and abused her own baby.

AM will rip another asshole into Savanna and I'm sure he and KG will do the same to Frankie Smith.
I think people are just happy to read that SB is being given a hard time of it during the cross-examination, especially given how cocky she comes across. Nobody is defending FS’s actions on these threads. We’re all aware that more is to come and FS will get it just as bad when/if she takes the stand, as she should. The cross-examination is quite intense, hardly surprising that people feel strongly about it.

Reactions: 19
I really don't think we need to think that fellow prison incarcerated people will dish out a form if 'punishment '. The idea that there is a moral hierarchy in prison is something wee need to believe in, cling to, because we need to make sense if the fact that even when in prison, its not enough. Remember, everyone in that prison that SB will eventually will be in for decades ( hopefully) is there for a reason. There is no morality there, everyone there has broken the very basic rules of society. They are all scummy. The proper justice is the taking away of freedom, of autonomy and liberty

Reactions: 12
Yes that might satisfy that basic desire for revenge, to make the person who caused so much suffering, suffer. But it won't happen. But to deprive her of all rights. The psychological torture of daily life without basic freedom thats what will really hurt. Though she'll probably get together with donr one other psychological dysfunctional witch too. I'd hate to have to work in a prison.

I agree with this.

I’m not looking at who Is defending who though. I’m simply thinking whoever puts SB and FS in thei place and catches them out on what horrific things they did, is a voice for Star.

Reactions: 6
Been following the trial the whole way but only just found this thread! Does anyone know who the other kids were who were there that day? Can’t work it out

I remember reading before that social services had warned FS about having contact with JH. To me this adds to my view that FS was vulnerable - only 2 relationships and both her partners are violent. There was DV between her Mum and Dad too I think wasn’t there?

The more this goes on, the less I think FS is guilty of murder. There’s no doubt she was lacking as a mother - even ZA seems to accept that and he’s defending her - but I’m starting to think she was genuinely gaslighted by SB and that was backed up by social services saying her family were making malicious reports, and not insisting on the meetings arranged taking place.

Reactions: 20
I have a close friend who has volunteered in women's prisons for years. She says women prisoners are different to men. They keep their head down and don't want to jeopardise their sentence by attacking other inmates physically. CCTV everywhere. The types of SB and FS will be called names, segregated from group activities and made to feel like outcasts but not harmed. She did say a lot of sexual bullying goes on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.