Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 16 months, it’s not reasonable to expect any child to go into town and walk without a pushchair. They can toddle around with help but not for long at all. One of my children was complaining about not having a pushchair any more when she was starting school (the other end of the spectrum lol).

When SB’s FB was up there were some very odd videos on there. Including one of ‘the sister’ having what looked like an organised fist fight.

Reactions: 12
I think she’ll take the stand. It’s her opportunity to exonerate herself so I think she’ll be encouraged to and will be encouraged to say as little as possible. FS did seem to have some restraint in this regard eg when SB filmed her for 3 minutes having a go at her and FS just said nothing.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, at 16 months some toddlers have only just learnt to walk. And any early learners have a few months experience of only short toddling about. You’re going to be walking at snail’s pace with older toddlers let alone a 16 month old. You’d think Yvonne would have shared this nugget of experience with Frankie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At 16 months, it’s not reasonable to expect any child to go into town and walk without a pushchair. They can toddle around with help but not for long at all. One of my children was complaining about not having a pushchair any more when she was starting school (the other end of the spectrum lol).
Especially when the child in question had a limp that FS knew about.

Similarly to another poster here, a colleague was on a jury once and one of the jurors brought in notes one day.
Notes she had taken from research she had done on the case at home, reading forums etc. They were obviously removed from the case and it caused a lot of delays.
I’m not saying that’s what’s happened here (no reason to believe it) but theres a lot of discussion of this case on FB and various family members commenting. It’s really messy and I’m hoping there’s just a straightforward explanation for the delay.

Reactions: 3
Judging by her sisters comments on FB, coupled with there being a family camp set up in the car park (allegedly), I hope that they are keeping a respectable distance from those involved in this trial..

Reactions: 6
9F5CACF8-D85F-4851-9874-731E00AA9144.png
Don’t know if this has been posted before but this is on Dave Jagger Twitter comments.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe that the family have set up camp on the court grounds? Surely that’s a form of intimidation?

Reactions: 7
Exactly, at 16 months some toddlers have only just learnt to walk. And any early learners have a few months experience of only short toddling about. You’re going to be walking at snail’s pace with older toddlers let alone a 16 month old. You’d think Yvonne would have shared this nugget of experience with Frankie.
On the stand, Yvonne said that she was annoyed with Frankie for bringing Star into town without her pushchair. Yvonne had carried Star from the train station to town but then felt that it was Frankie’s responsibility to carry Star because she had decided not to bring the pushchair. Which is fair enough. She told Frankie to pick Star up and got annoyed with her because she wouldn’t. At this point, she would not have been aware that the poor child had a fractured shin and skull, just to make it all even more awful 😭 poor Star must have felt terrible - I can’t imagine.

As a mum of 4, there is absolutely no way on earth that I would ever contemplate going into town with a child of 3.5 or under without a pushchair. Frankie just wasn’t equipped to be a parent.

Reactions: 10
On the stand, Yvonne said that she was annoyed with Frankie for bringing Star into town without her pushchair. Yvonne had carried Star from the train station to town but then felt that it was Frankie’s responsibility to carry Star because she had decided not to bring the pushchair. Which is fair enough. She told Frankie to pick Star up and got annoyed with her because she wouldn’t. At this point, she would not have been aware that the poor child had a fractured shin and skull, just to make it all even more awful 😭 poor Star must have felt terrible - I can’t imagine.

As a mum of 4, there is absolutely no way on earth that I would ever contemplate going into town with a child of 3.5 or under without a pushchair. Frankie just wasn’t equipped to be a parent.
It’s just easier to take a buggy to town. just odd as to why she didn’t bring a buggy. It said earlier in the trial it was somewhere else or broken. And then it was in the bedroom

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t believe that the family have set up camp on the court grounds? Surely that’s a form of intimidation?
I suspect if they are there illegally they'd have been moved on.
My guess is that there's some kind of agreement for this ...to support Savannah and to acknowledge that their ways aredifferent etc.

Travellers do seem to be very supportive of one another, when I was a midwife it was a nightmare when we had a traveller couple in, half the county seemed to turn up 😂. To be fair I never had any issues from them and they were welcoming to me when I did postnatal visits.

Reactions: 2

Ah I see, must have missed that about Yvonne telling her off about it. So she was some use, if a little. Yes strange F didn’t bring it. I still take mine as backup and a pram is handy for carrying bags!
Unless yet another example of Brockhill’s rules. I’m speculating, but given SB’s super parenting, I wouldn’t be surprised if she instructed F not to use a buggy and force Star to walk places. Poor little thing with serious leg fractures by then.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was reported that Yvonne had a go at Frankie over the lack of pushchair and what she was doing and told her to pick Star up. Also that Yvonne had been carrying Star most of that trip and wasn't able to carry on so told Frankie to take over. That was two, maybe three weeks ago. Possibly in the transcript reporting at the time.

Oh sorry, I've just said similar to this, hadn't seen your comment!

Reactions: 4
Would she really do that during a trial when she is supposed to be acting like an innocent women? I don’t think so.
I wouldn’t put it past her, she needs to get her anger out somehow she can’t do it in the stand and show herself for who she really is and FS has always been a punchbag to her.

Both need to spend a long time locked up, but IMO sb also should be done for abusing fs . Killing a child and controlling bullying the mum, evil nasty scum

Reactions: 8
This is standard in the travelling community. I have mates who are nurses and they dread travellers being admitted because dozens of family members set up camp on the car park, nearby grass verges etc for the duration of the patient's stay. Police do nothing. Travellers stick together. I have no doubt FS is being intimidated in prison by travellers. If you upset one you upset them all, there aren't really that many Romany gypsies in the Uk (google tells me around 200k) and they are tightly interconnected and fiercely defensive of their own. SB's comments about her family being superior to FS's illustrates this. To their way of thinking, a bad gypsy is still a million times better than any gorja.

It surprises me that SB is openly gay. One of my close friends is a gay Romany gypsy, he has to hide it from his family. He told me gypsy lesbians are viewed with even more disdain than gay male gypsies. His exact words "They see it as worse than being a ped o."

I think FS will definitely be advised to take the stand. SB has come across composed, cocky, articulate and cold. I think FS will be advised to give short answers and appear broken and vulnerable, thus reinforcing the SB as chief abuser narrative.

Praying to God these scumbags get at least a 30 year tariff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.